• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales (WiR) Top Price - Let It Snow Sisters Locket - DSF, Parks/Mystery Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
02d.gif

Here are the randomizer results:

And the edited list with the bottom slot removed for those that had extra slots:

I will updated the second post with the randomizer results.

When selecting, please choose a valid pin from the pins pictures. Remember that the valid numbers are A1-A2, B1-B3, D1-D10, P1-P7, M1-M18, X1-X5.

Once a selection has been made, I will write it down in the randomizer results post, as well as the individual pin list post.

Congratulations to Room41more who got the top spot! Your're up first!

speedwaystar1 sent me a pm and picked A2 - Pin 106713 DLP - Let It Snow - Frozen pin event - Anna & Elsa Locket

Hambee2 is up next!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

speedwaystar1 sent me a pm and picked A2 - Pin 106713 DLP - Let It Snow - Frozen pin event - Anna & Elsa Locket
I did indeed :)
I figured Yumi would take the WIR and I didn't want to slow the game down . With so many great pins to choose from I really could have chosen 1 from 8-9 and been happy .

Hambee chose X1 - Pin 107709 DLR - 60th Anniversary Countdown Series - Red

bcol is up next!

If people would like to send me their lists, I can speed things up by filling in where possible.

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Sorry it took so long to respond. Getting so far up on the list caught me off guard, but I'm not complaining...
I would like Item: X5 - Pin 107472 WDI - Stained Glass Princess Series - Cinderella
THANK YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back