• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Character Connection Puzzles Original Set, Villians, Pixar, Little Mermaid, BatB

Character Connection Puzzles Original Set, Villians, Pixar, Little Mermaid, BatB
I have Cogsworth and Belle chaser! :) DM me your pinpics/traders!

Bump! Just 7 more pieces left! 2 chasers from the original set, Carl from the Pixar set, Triton and Urusla chaser from the Little Mermaid set, and Lefou and Adam chaser from the Beauty and the Beast set!

Down to 5 more pieces! Let me know if you have any of the ones I need for trade!

*Huge thank you to TheRetroNerd for zapping me the Carl piece from the Pixar set and helping me complete another set!!!*

Last edited:
Final pieces I need are the Snow White chaser and Cheshire Cat chaser from the first set, Triton and the Ursula chaser from the Little Mermaid, and the Adam chaser from the Beauty and the Beast! Let me know if you have them for trade!

Back