• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
As some of you may have followed my thread here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...in-July-Pin-Exchange&highlight=christmas+july

We are starting a "Christmas in July" pin exchange. Since this is, first and foremost, a pin community, a request is made that you send at least one pin. You don't have to just send only one pin, please feel free to make your package creative. We ask that the pin you send has a $10 retail or resale value (excluding the cost of postage)

Sign ups begin now and end on May 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Pairings will begin June 1, 2013 and be complete by June 3, 2013. Items should be mailed by June 29, 2013 (this is if you are paired with someone who is not in your home country/continent).

Tracking information (or customs receipt information) should be emailed to me at my user name at yahoo dot com. Delivery of items should occur by July 31, 2013 (this gives a month to get to an international destination, which I hope is enough time.)

If you are fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on the way you look at it) to be paired with someone who is in your home country (or continent), the June 29, 2013 date to mail is NOT set in stone - it is mainly for those who are paired with individuals who live internationally. The delivery date of July 31, 2013 is the most important date!

Rules and Requirements:

Those who sign up should have been a member of DPF for at least 45 days and have at least 30 posts (with at least one introductory post in the "Introductions" forum here):
http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Introductions

An exception may be made to this if you are an established member of Pinpics and/or PinTalk (and I've "seen" you there too). Some of you may recognize this questionnaire, it is what I put together for the 2012 DPF Secret Santa Exchange, but I added a few more questions.

Questions

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine).

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.

What Disney character(s) do you like?

What Disney character(s) do you dislike?

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)?

What is your favorite non-Disney movie?

What is your favorite book(s)?

What is your favorite television show(s)?

Who is your favorite singer(s)?

Who is your favorite band(s)?

Which celebrity was your first crush?

What do you dislike?

Do you have any allergies?

Do you like handmade/homemade items?

Do you like customized items?

Do you like personalized items?

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail?

How long have you been collecting pins?

Other than pins, what do you collect?

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items?

What country do you live in?

Will you ship internationally?

Tell me about yourself.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would please differentiate between the question and the answer, either by bolding the question, italicizing the question, or putting your answer in a different color (or a combination of these requests.) See below for an example.

For those who prefer not to ship internationally, I will take your preferences into account when I match up members!

Thank you for your interest.

NOTE: I will send you a PM asking for your last name so that I can provide it to the person you are matched with. For privacy purposes, I did not request your complete name in the questions below, but I will ask it in a PM (when I have matched people up)

Last edited:
RESERVED to identify members who have signed up

1. starry_solo (Li F #2) - #3 (US)
2. katdianee (Katie) - #6 (US)
3. HiddenMickeys (Nikki) - #7 (US)
4. disneygirl333 (Maya) - #8 (US)
5. Shannon (Shannon) - #10 (US)
6. Romancing_Train (Carissa) - #13 (US)
7. fireheadfred (Hollie and Karl) - #14 (UK)*
8. ohmyitskai (Kylie K.) - #16 (US)
9. Poohlady5 (Crystal) - #17 (US)
10. Cjvandever (Carla) - #18 (US)
11. AgentR (Ry M.) - #20 (US)
12. docfish2u (David M.) - #21 (US)
13. ElysionsPrincess (Alex H.) - #22 (US)
14. MMiano (Michelle M.) - #23 (US)
15. Snoffsan (Elin F., collecting with twin daughters Ida & Alva) - #24* (Sweden)
16. kriscar (Kris C.) - #25 (US)
17. milly5513 (Milagros E.) - #26 (US)
18. fuzzybunny (Linda W.) - #27 (US)
19. digs (Diego) - #29 (US)
20. disneycrazee (Kristin M.) - #32 (US)
21. shooting4ownhand (Lisa M.) - #33 (US)
22. queenv13 (Valentine L.) - #34 (US)
23. PatRin (Courtney J.) - #36 (US)
24. Dalamara (Becky R.) - #37 (US)
25. Combatdre (Andres M.) - #38 (US)
26. vickichip7 (Vicki M.) - #39* (UK)
27. Minnie594 (Pam T.) - #40* (UK)
28. nblaughs (Nora R.) - #41 (US)
29. ilovemyjacks (Sarah) - #45 (US)
30. LiliMay (Lili H) - #49 (US)
31. Disneygirl1991 (Ashleigh J.) - #51 (UK/US)
32. Firebaby22 (Cassy C.) - #52 (US)
33. Jrdnsmom (Janice A.) - #54 (US)
34. Aceastrococopuff (Corvyn H.) - #56 (Canada)**
35. Jadeites-lady (Li #1) - #59 (US)
36. Catz (Kim M.) - #62 (US)
37. Hidden_Miki (Miki L.) - #64 (US)
38. Chroll (Cheryl) - #65 (US)
39. Jennisney (Jennifer R.) - #69 (UK but will be in US at time of exchange)
40. abby315 (Abby K.) - #74 (US)
41. Tinkerkeeks (Kristi L.) - #77 (US)
42. Jazzytrumpet (Tim L.) - #79 (US)
43. charlottetowell (Charlotte T.) - #82 (UK)
44. PurpleRose (Erin C.) - #83 (US)
45. kimkinsey97 (Melinda K.) - #84 (US)
46. CrashMyParty (Caroline W.) - #85 (US)
47. DisneyFan123 (Joshua O.) - #87 (US)
48. CMR626 - #88 (US)
49. echan50 (Eva C.) - #89 (US)

*Don't mind my #s, just trying to match up people and the post # where they answered questions for easy reference.

Last edited:
- Li F. (#2)

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.
- 25-35 (a lady never reveals her age)

- Mulan, Belle, Rapunzel, Giselle, Silver Mist, Mickey & Minnie as couples and in Asian clothes (HKDL, TDS, TDL)

- none at the moment. Tinker Bell used to get on my nerves until I watched the Tinker Bell movies

- I've only been to the Disneyland Resort (Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure) and Walt Disney World. Between those two, I prefer the Disneyland Resort.

- Mulan, Beauty & the Beast, Enchanted, Wall-E, Up, Rapunzel.

What is your favorite non-Disney movie(s)?
- This is a tough question. I enjoy the musicals from the 60s (Sound of Music, My Fair Lady, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Guys & Dolls) as well as Audrey Hepburn movies (Roman Holiday, Sabrina, Charade, etc.). I liked most of the Star Trek movies, Star Wars movies, X-Men (well, maybe just the first and second, The Last Stand was HORRIBLE). Indiana Jones of course.

- Another tough question. I enjoy romance novels, mystery/suspense novels, and a lot more. I prefer to curl up to a book that I can get lost in (without a whole lot of thought-provoking because I'm already stressed at work). Some of my "go to" authors (for the quick read) have been James Patterson (Alex Cross novels), Robert B. Parker (Spenser novels), Amanda Quick/Jayne Ann Krentz/Jayne Castle (same person, she writes romance novels in historical, contemporary, and futuristic timelines under different names), Jennifer Crusie (mystery novels with a funny protagonist), Laura Childs (the tea novels), Carol Higgins Clark, Diane Mott Davidson (catering novels) and others.

You may notice that some of these novelists have themes (tea novels, catering novels, etc.). They come with RECIPES (though I've never tried them). LOL.

However, I did enjoy Anderson Cooper's Dispatches from the Edge. And I still have my two favorite Star Trek novels: Imzadi & Imzadi 2 (I like Imzadi better than #2). Gone with the Wind, Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird - classic books too.

- Currently airing: NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, Person of Interest, Elementary, Once Upon A Time, 2 Broke Girls, Shark Tank, Kitchen Nightmares, The Simpsons.

- Formerly aired: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Smallville (maybe the first 3-4 seasons), JAG (first 3-4 seasons), Dollhouse, Tru Calling, Perry Mason (love the repeats!), 60s Batman series (repeats on ME-TV on Saturday nights!)

- So many to list so I will just list a few: Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Alanis Morissette, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Justin Timberlake

- Lady Antebellum, Spice Girls, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys

- "old-time" celebrities: Gregory Peck and Cary Grant (parents made us watch older movies when we were growing up). They just don't make them like they used to.

- current celebrities: hmm, I really liked Marc Blucas when I was growing up (he was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer) when I was a teen.

What do you dislike?

- Hmm, I'll have to get back to you on that.

- None that I know of

Do you like handmade/homemade items
- Yes, it depends on the item. I like scrapbooks, art, etc., probably not so much about food (I am picky about what I eat).

- Yes, just the thought of someone customizing something for me is great!

- Yes

- Too many! But for framed sets, I'd go with this one:

Pin 27877: WDW - This Is Love - Large Pin Frame Set: Castle Scene

or maybe this one:

Pin 45866: WDW - It's A Small World A Magical Transformation (Framed 9 Pin Set)

For an individual Mulan pin, it's a toss up between:

Pin 39473: Disney Auctions - Sidekicks (Mulan & Mushu)
and

Pin 54268: DisneyShopping.com - Mother's Day 2007 - Mulan & Fa Li

For a Mickey pin, it would be this one:

Pin 45981: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series 2006 (Mickey Mouse)

This Mickey pin so reminds me of The Thomas Crown Affair (the remake with Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo)

For Belle pins, it's a toss up (again), between:

Argh, why are all the pins I want so darn expensive?!

- Hmm, I think it's been since 2009 (one year after we got our first Annual Passes to DLR in 5-6 years.)

- Nothing anymore. Although I used to collect comic books, trading cards, Disney - Happy Meal/Kids meal toys, Barbies. My favorite Barbies have to be my Star Trek barbies (in the 60s outfits) or the ones dressed up as Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wind (I don't have any yet from My Fair Lady).

- Hmm, a while. I think sometime in the mid-1990s is when I started.

- U.S.A.

- Yes

Tell me about yourself.
- What else is there to tell?! I'm a longtime California resident who has had annual passes to Disneyland continuously since 2008 (I'm all all Disney'd out right now). I used to have annual passes one year then wait for about 4-6 years before getting another annual pass.
- At the moment, I can't think of anything else I haven't already covered but will come back to edit if necessary.

Last edited:
Edited my post for the questions! :)

Questions

Katie M.

18-25

AURORA, Cinderella, Peter Pan & Wendy, Alice, Tink, Rapunzel--ANY of the princesses, Aladdin, Prince Philip, Esmeralda, Meg

I can't say I really dislike any characters, but I'm not really a fan of boyish characters or Pixar (besides Monsters Inc. and Toy Story)...Don't like films like Treasure Planet and Atlantis too much. I much prefer Walt's classic films to modern ones (the princesses being an exception).

Disneyland :)

Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Peter Pan

Gone with the Wind (I LOVEEE old movies, esp. anything with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers), but for a present-day film, I love The Devil Wears Prade and Bridesmaids.

I honestly read whatever sounds interesting in the moment, but right now I'm reading the Shopaholic series, by Sophie Kinsella.

Gossip Girl was my all-time favorite until they finished it, but right now, it's either The Vampire Diaries or Awkward.

I like a lot of different music and listen to whatever appeals to me, but I listen to Taylor Swift a lot, and Ke$ha is my guilty pleasure. I seriously listen to Disney music more than anything else. I collect old Disney records :)

I love Lady Antebellum and classic rock bands like Bon Jovi and Journey (maybe it's because I go to Mad T Party so much).

Orlando Bloom :) :) I blame POTC!

What do you dislike?
Horror movies, lol. Bullies, liars, etc, but I don't think that's what you're asking :lol:

Nope!

Yes I do!

Of course!

Yep!

Designer Rapunzel, Designer Jasmine, Designer Tiana, Gomes Sleeping Beauty, Seasons Aurora (Spring)--My signature has my most wanted!

I've been casually buying and trading pins for over 10 years, but started seriously collecting about two years ago.

Anything Disney :) old records, tote bags, old books

I just pick them up whenever I'm antique or thrift shopping :) can't give a specific time or date.

USA

I can't afford it right now and have had too many complications, so no unfortunately :(

Tell me about yourself.
I'm a girly person who loves magic, love, and fairytales, which is why I love Disney so much. I'm an old soul although I'm pretty young, and gravitate to the classics. At the end of the day, I'd give up lots of the things I have to be an entertainer at Disneyland. I love making people smile, and I feel like that would be the most rewarding thing to do that there.

Last edited:
Woohoo! I'm in, Li! Can't wait!

Nicole/Nikki L.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? 25-35

What Disney character(s) do you like? Ariel, Merida, Si and Am, Belle, Rapunzel, some Stitch, some Jessica, Nana, Cheshire Cat

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Fab 5, Dumbo, Daisy Duck, Figment, Pinocchio

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? It's a toss up between WDW and DLR, they're both great

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? I like Tangled and Beauty and the Beast and the Pirates movies too

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? I like the Jane Austin adaptations like Persuasion, Sense and Sensibility (with Alan Rickman), Pride and Prejudice, etc. and Sixteen Candles is just hilarious

What is your favorite book(s)? Aurora Floyd and anything by Susanna Kearsley (Mariana, Winter Sea, Named of the Dragon). Also a big fan of Dickens and E.M. Forster

What is your favorite television show(s)? Big Bang Theory, The Vicar of Dibley, An Idiot Abroad, I Love Lucy

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Hmmm, this is a toughie. I think Mariah Carey can really sing but she hasn't done too much lately and I can't think of anyone to replace her right now

Who is your favorite band(s)? Tool and Perfect Circle, Linkin Park, Deftones, Paramore

Which celebrity was your first crush? Harrison Ford!!!!

What do you dislike? Annoying people, Rude people, potatoes

Do you have any allergies? Grass and dust

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Sometimes

Do you like customized items? Sometimes

Do you like personalized items? Usually not, but I guess it depends on what it is

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail/s? The Autumn Ariel is my #1, followed up super closely by the Snow Designer and the Si/Am pin from the Disney Cats framed set. Also, the Beauty and the Beast stained glass pin and Beauty and the Beast Storybook Jumbo. Jessica as Betty Grable and Jasmine R/C are also huge ones. Pretty much anything in my signature right now are pins that are my ultimate.

How long have you been collecting pins? Since March 2012

Other than pins, what do you collect? Old books

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? Since I was about 11 or 12

What country do you live in? USA

Will you ship internationally? Sure

Tell me about yourself. Umm, I love talking to people who share my interests and who are fun and funny. I can't stress enough how important having friends who can make me smile and laugh are to me. I value that so so much. My days are usually pretty hard so having people to talk to who can make me feel good and smile means the world to me. Let's see...I work from home as a genealogist so I pretty much do historical research all day, every day. It's my thing, I guess :/ Also, I like chocolate orange :)

Last edited:
Eh, lets just take sign ups now! I know with school for you during the week you shouldn't have a lot of time on DPF.
Ermmm.. Okay, Li.. :ugh:
;)
Maya H.
Under 18

well, lets see, :lol:

Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, Giselle, Tiana, Stitch, Wreck it Ralph( Vanellope and all characters), Alice, Jessica Rabbit, umm princesses in general. :D

MERIDA. not really a big fan of the fab five.. Figment, dumbo, Pinocchio, nightmare before Christmas, sword in the stone.
Walt Disney World!! (The only one I've ever been to)
The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Enchanted, Wreck it Ralph, LILO and Stitch, The princess and the frog, Toy story( all three) , Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Alice in Wonderland ( Tim Burton), Cars, The Incredibles. ( Captain America, The Avengers, Thor..)

umm.. Gee... All three back to the future movies ( at the moment)

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristn Cashore

and too many more to list here.

I love Lucy! Hogan's heroes, Once upon a time,The honeymooners, The Nanny, Fresh prince of bel-air, Spongebob, Reba, Frasier, Phineas and Ferb, Johnny Bravo, Bugs Bunny etc.
Jordin Sparks, Taylor Swift etc.
:dunno:

I don't know.. But my husband is Chris Evans.. ( Captain America from the avengers and from his movie) u_u
What do you dislike?
long list.. ;) lol.
cursing, umm bad things? :dunno:

CATS. But no food allergies, but I do have allergies to pollen and everything like that under the sun.
Absolutely!!
Absolutely!!
Absolutely!!

for Tangled,
pin80878

the DSF chair pin.
For the little Mermaid:

pin46300

Pin 46300: Disney Auctions - Ariel on Rock Jumbo Pin

pin68864

Little mermaid beloved tales

I am also on a little mermaid PODM quest. The scenes I am looking for are here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...(update-2nd-page)-Belle-Rapunzel-and-more!!-)

For BATB:
pin68866

beauty and the beast beloved tales

pin85007

Pin 85007: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Beauty and the Beast

For Enchanted:

pin81947

And
pin58379

Pin 58379: DSF - Enchanted - Giselle (Spinner)

Oh and other:
Lilo and stitch Beloved tales

My other grails are in my signature! :)

since 2008 :)

American girl dolls, disney dolls etc.
I have american girl dolls Addy, Felicity, Samantha, Cécile, and more.

Disney dolls: I've had disney dolls ever since I was little, but I just got into collecting the DS.com 17" dolls last summer and I have the Cinderella. I am looking for Wedding Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Mother Gothel, Sgt. Calhoun and any others i am missing. :)

I am looking forward to the Ariel LE doll as she is my favorite princess!
American girl: 9 years

The U.S.A
I'd prefer not to, but I will. :)
Tell me about yourself.
Im a teen who collects disney, and loves disney with all her heart. I love to draw and am getting better at it over time. I love Chocolate :) , plushes, art, Ariel merchandise etc, any art supplies :) I love art and experimenting with new materials is always fun :).

Last edited:
I'm in!
What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine) Shannon D.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range. 25-35 BARELY

What Disney character(s) do you like? Snow White, Evil Queen/Hag, Sulley (monsters inc), Donald, Ralph, Baloo

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Jessica, Stitch

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Epcot

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Snow White, Monsters Inc, Toy story, Wreck it Ralph, Jungle Book

What is your favorite non-Disney movie Harry Potters

What is your favorite book(s)? Harry Potters, Hunger Games, Anne Rice's Vampires and witches

What is your favorite television show(s)? True Blood, Sons of Anarchy

Who is your favorite band(s)? Foo Fighters, Social Distortion

Which celebrity was your first crush? Donnie Wahlberg, New Kids lol

What do you dislike? Peas

Do you have any allergies? Seasonal i.e. grass, pollen etc

Do you like handmade/homemade items? YES!

Do you like customized items? Sure

Do you like personalized items? Yep

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? Designer Snow White and Evil Queen

How long have you been collecting pins? casually about 3 years, seriously about a year

Other than pins, what do you collect? books, tshirts, craft supplies lol

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? my whole life

Will you ship internationally? Sure

Tell me about yourself THis is the hard part! Im married and a mommy to two kids, aged 2 & 3. We own DVC and my babies are becoming Disney obsessed like their mama! I have a degree in Fine Arts that I do not use. Shoot, I got nothin, will fill this part out later!

Last edited:
What is your name?
Carissa Williams

What is your age range?
Gonna be 24 on the 25th of May!

Nala, Zazu, Tiana, Bolt, Merida, Vanellopee, Marie and all da kitties!

Figment, boy themed movies....like Cars..

California Adventure

The Lion King, Princess and the Frog

Oldboy & Lady Vengeance

The Cladi Journals (Wolf Tower series)

Law and Order: SVU & My Little Pony (Older shows are like Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck)

David Bowie/Lady Gaga/Journey/ Gackt

L'arc~en~Ciel/Versailles Philharmonic Quintet/ Dragon Force/Rhapsody of Fire

Harrison Ford

What do you dislike?
Um. Lots of things. Like my current studio production group!! D:<

Cats, dogs, and oragel!

YES MAKE ME ALL DA THINGS!

Yus

Yus

A Lion King Podm with Simba and Nala Smiling (The moment in the movie when they say PLEEEEEEEASE?)
Annnnd the Pixar Brave pins...

1 year and about 3 months

Lion King items, Plushies, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Artbooks, wolves and POKEYMAZ

Lion King has been involved in my life since I was about 4, and I love plushies of half animal/half food items...
Been collecting Final Fantasy stuff since the late 90's, and Kingdom Hearts started in 2001 when I got the Japanese soundtrack. I also collect fantasy sculptures and wolf art/sculptures/pictures. I consider my spirit animal to be a wolf.

AND I COLLECT ALL DA CUTE POKEYMAZ. Snce 1997!

USA

NO. Not this time around...but if you REALLY NEED one more person to ship internationally ask me again okay?

Tell me about yourself.

I'm awesome.

Last edited:
im ansewering this minus karl ( wont see him for a few days :( )

Hollie Ballard and Karl Hockley ( yup when we get married im Hollie Hockley)

we are both in the 18-25 category

I like Rapunzel (and rest of tangled cast) and Ariel. (also Pocahontas)
Karl Likes Prince Phillip, Aurora, Archimedes, Merlin, Horned King and Gurgi

Man i hate this question. urmmmmmm cant think of any, jessica rabbit. collecting wise i geuss fab 5 and villians (bar Mother Gothel) but karl likes vintage looking mickey. karl REALLLY doesn't like Giselle, Meg and Esmeralda.

Which Disney theme park is your favourite?

WDW - most disney-filled magic (and we got engaged there) 4 parks, hotels galore and two water parks FILLED with disney. WINS

so we like a lot so heres out no1s:
Mine- TANGLED!!!! Karl- Aladdin

What is your favourite non-Disney movie?

me- right now, Pride and Prejudice
Karl- Dances with Wolves

Karl likes curious incident of a dog in the nighttime
I like If you could see me now and time travellers wife

TOO MANY! we watch so much TV some of ours are: QI, Rules of Engagement, Criminal minds, 8 out of 10 cats, Live at the Apollo, Gravity Falls, FRIENDS,

well i mainly listen to disney
I like Ben howard right now. he's amazing!!!!
we like Kimya Dawson and Charlie Simpson

ones we listen to a lot i guess are Reliant K, City and Colour and Death cab for Cutie

mine was nick carter from the backstreet boys. Karl says he does think he had any...celebs were not that attrative ( i think hes lying to me cos im not his usual type)

What do you dislike?
Racists, homophobes, Sexists and those who are cruel

I do To banana flavoured medicine, so dont send me that lol

i do!

who wouldnt?!

of corse

for me?!
my last 9 tangled pins, my top 4:
Pin 81948: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Rapunzel ONLY) - CHASER
Pin 80978: DisneyStore.com - Compact Series Tangled Rapunzel Pin
Pin 81587: Disneystore.com Tangled Pascal Pin
Pin 80877: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Tangled

Karl needs his final few black cauldron, these two are the hardest:
Pin 6077: Gurgi Eating an Apple
Pin 90608: Gwythaint (Dragon from The Black Cauldron)

properly? officially over a year now but have been buying on and off for 4-5

Karl doesn't collect much else. i Collect Tangled Merchandise and related items.... however karl wont let me spend too much money on it.

casually since the film was released :3

England

YES

Tell me about yourself.
I LOVE DISNEY! i've wanted to work for disney since i was 6 years old. Working with Existing characters, or creating new one.We met working at a Theme park.
We have only ever been on two vacations, both to disney, we are getting married next year EEP!!!! Karl is my rescuer and my rock. He Likes Soccer ( His team is Man U). i have a deep love and connection to Tangled and i watch it weekly. I have a pascal in my handbag to ease panic attacks and I like trying to make people happy.

TA-DA

Last edited:
I missed out on the last few exchanges, but I definitely want to do this!

Kylie K

18-25

All of the characters from The Aristocats, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, and Hercules/Megara/Pegasus
Also cute Pooh pins for a friend!

Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas

I've only ever been to WDW, but there my favorite park is Magic Kingdom, but I also love Epcot!

Aristocats
Princess and the Frog
Beauty and the Beast

Animated - probably The Swan Princess!
Non-animated, I love Almost Famous!

The Great Gatsby, Jessica Darling

Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother, Gilmore Girls

The Beatles, CAKE, fun.

Haha probably Aaron Carter or something?

What do you dislike?
I don't know... mean

No!

Yes!

Sure!

Sure!

All of the pins left in my signature are my grails!
I would also add (non-Aristocats) -->
Pin 86668: Disney Store Europe - Young Charlotte and Tiana
Pin 87479: DisneyShopping.com -Old Hag Snow White Jumbo Pin
Pin 91941: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Steamboat Willie (Mickey) - GWP
Pin 95327: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Cogsworth #1 - GWP
Pin 86248: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - The Princess and the Frog
Pin 78013: DisneyStore.com - Golden Brocade Disney Princess Set - Tiana Only
Pin 76769: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog Mystery Set - Tiana as Frog Only
Pin 60118: DisneyShopping.com - Flower Portrait Series - Snow White

I pin collected on a trip when I was like 6, but if you forget about that, about a year!

I don't really collect anything else! I have a few of the Lion King vinylmation, but I don't collect them and I don't really want to!

n/a

United States

I'd rather stay in the US, but if it's easier I can!

Tell me about yourself.
I'm going to be attending Emerson College in the fall to major in Theatre Studies, and I'm really excited to graduate high school! I love Disney, obviously, and I'm hoping to do the Disney College Program within the next 4-5 years! The Aristocats is my all time favorite of everything Disney-related. I also love traveling and photography! I love artsy things but I'm not really that great at making things.

Last edited:

Crystal

I feel like I'm 30. :D but over 35. way over..... cough

Pooh, Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent, Aladdin & Jasmine, Jack, Darkwing Duck, Evil Queen

None come to mind..maybe Figment or Donald

I've only been to WDW and Disneyland but Disneyland is my home team

Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, and Escape to Witch Mountain

The Princess Bride, Casablanca, Love Actually, and An Affair to Remember. I love the Raiders of the Lost Ark series (except Temple of Doom) and Harry Potter series

From childhood- The Phantom Tollbooth. I don't know that I have one now (maybe The Promise by Danielle Steele) but I read a lot of romances (contemporary-Jill Shalvis, Sherryl Woods, Nora Roberts) and spy/thrillers (Harry Bosch series from Michael Connelly and Lincoln Rhyme series by Jeffrey Deaver). Guess I like a little gore with my sugar...

Chopped, Burn Notice, NCIS. If I didn't have to do anything else, I'd also be watching Cupcake Wars, Covert Spies, Game of Thrones

Can't think of one....

Pink Floyd, Kansas, Beatles, Scorpions, Neil Young, Def Leppard, Rainbow. And I love love 80's pop- Madonna, Culture Club....

Shawn Cassidy. :love:

What do you dislike?
People that interrupt, people that commit crimes against humankind

nope

yes

yes

not really

something easy....
pin39958

these are my more realistic pursuits right now:
pin95636
pin76437
pin71001
pin38454
pin56180

plus I really want to finish my WDI trash cans, WDI fast passes, and WDI Haunted mansion lenticulars....

I have always picked up Pooh pins for as long as I can remember. But jumped on the official Disney collecting/trading band wagon in 2000.

Nothing!!!!!!!!!!! But I do seem to have a small collection of mini tea pots, stuffed bears, stuffed sea animals, sea glass, and glass pumpkins. And let's not count the purses, MAC makeup, and costume jewelry...

forever

USA

I would prefer not to this time but if you're in a crunch, I will

Tell me about yourself.
uhhhhhhh... I turn the big 5-0 this year. :eek: During this exchange actually. I have one furchild and a hubby, just one. It's enough ;) I like to read, scrapbook, watch and go to the movies, shop (is that a sport?), walk, and do anything near the water- whale watch, cruise, beachcomb,etc. Love to take day trips to Napa for wine tasting. Can't cook but appreciate those that do. I got my first DLR annual pass back in 1986 and have had one every year until 2011. It's hurts not to have one now but since hubby started school, we don't travel to SoCal enough to make it work.

Last edited:
I'd like to participate.

What is your name?
Carla

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35?
Older than dirt (over 35)

Pretty much all of them

Don't love Stitch or Figment

Disney California Adventure

Cars, WIR, Dumbo, BaTB

Love Actually, old MGM musicals, bunches of others

Way too many to mention, but ones that spring to mind- Jane Eyre, Harry Potter 1-7, The Graveyard Book

Once Upon a Time, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Father Ted, Little Britain, Coupling (the original one, the American version was dreck)

Alfie Boe, Judy Garland, Eva Cassidy, Van Morrison, Marvin Gaye

Journey, Led Zeppelin, Maroon 5

David Cassidy

What do you dislike?
Bad drivers, bigots and seafood

Nope

Yes

Yes

Yes

Pin 32389: WDW - Minnie's Flowers - Pin Set - Pin #1 (Anemone)

Since December 2012

Vinylmations

Since December 2012

USA

Yes

Tell me about yourself.
You now know more about me than my husband does. :p

I'm in!!! My first exchange! Wheeeee!!! Accept new mission? Mission accepted.

Ry M.

18-25

Agent P, Oswald, Mulan, Giselle, Captain America, Pluto, Ursula, Princess Mia, and the Disney Princes.

Tinkerbell. Daisy (long story...)

I've been to Disneyland, Disneyland California Adventure, and WDW. My favorite would have to be the local Disneyland California Adventure, with Hollywood Studios a close second.

Mulan, Enchanted, Princess Diaries, Ratatouille, Up!, Finding Nemo, Wreck It Ralph, Princess and the Frog, Wall-E and Aladdin.

Pitch Perfect

Books by female comedians (comediennes), Femist-y type books, and mangas such as Case Closed, Death Note, and Kingdom Hearts, and the Walking Dead books.

Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, Supernatural, Rupaul's Drag Race, Powerpuff Girls, Will and Grace, My Little Pony, Cold Case, Once Upon a Time, Castle, Law and Order SVU, and other crime dramas on CBS and ABC.

Darren Criss, Jennifer Hudson, Mariah Carey, Adele, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Dia Frampton, Lea Salonga, Kelly Clarkson, and Anthony Rapp.

Meg and Dia, Of Monsters and Men, HoneyPie, 2NE1, BigBang, Maroon 5, Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Panic at the Disco, Fallout Boy, and Fun.

Uhhh...a variety. Anne Hathaway, Taylor Swift, Katherine Heigl, Megan Fox, Jensen Ackles, Darren Criss, Misha Collins, and TOP.

What do you dislike?
Hatred, meanness, anything and everything that causes fear and pain for a person.

No.

Of course!

Of course!

Of course!

Pin 90262: DSF - Avengers Movie Release Comic Book Covers - Captain America
Pin 61937: Mulan's 10th Anniversary - Fan with Tassle
Pin 62603: DisneyShopping.com - Mulan - 10th Anniversary (Jumbo)
Pin 72324: DSF - Beloved Tales Series - Mulan
Pin 91393: Piece of Disney Movies - Mulan
Pin 85995: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Mulan only)
Pin 86061: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Mulan
Pin 82791: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Mulan
Pin 81940: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Mulan ONLY
Pin 77189: Disney Store Europe - Mulan (Mulan & Mushu Dragon) Sword Series
Pin 58379: DSF - Enchanted - Giselle (Spinner)
Pin 95773: DSF - Beloved Tales - Enchanted
Pin 64542: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Giselle and Robert)
Pin 58456: WDW - Cast Member Exclusive Enchanted Spinner
Pin 58382: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney's EnchantedPin 81947: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Giselle ONLY)Pin 91462: Cast Exclusive - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - 85th Anniversary
Pin 91624: DLR - Gear Up For Adventure - Oswald's Filling Station
Pin 88229: 85 Years of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
I also love the Kiss series, Mickey and Minnie as Disney Couples series, and the Tokyo Disneyland Greek series.

Almost a year.

Captain America memorabilia, Yugioh cards (fave is Dark Magician), Pokemon cards (fave is Squirtle)

Since childhood.

United States of America.

Sure.

Tell me about yourself.
I am a recent college graduate trying to learn about independence and hard work. I work at a university, and I love it. I may be shy and quiet at first, but once you get to know me, I'll be happy, fun, and funny... hopefully. XD I try to be a good friend to everyone.

Last edited:
I am so in on this one!!!

Questions

David Mayer

:D48 and proud of it, I never thought I would get this far!!!

Mulan, Merida and of course Ariel

Not a huge fan of the fab whatever or chip and dale

The original Disneyland, is there any other?

Brave, Mulan, The Little Mermaid

​ Armageddon & Pulp Fiction

Star Wars series

Arrow, Grimm, Big Bang Theory and NCIS

Pink

AC/DC & the Beastie Boys

Kristie McNichol

What do you dislike?
People who hate others for their sexual preferences.

yes

I love them most. It meant somebody cared enough to take time out of their busy life to make me something!!!

yes see previous answer

Sure what the heck

right now it would probably be this one:
pin74461

over 13 years

currently, just friends.

since I joined DPF

USA

Heck yes

Tell me about yourself.
Carissa is responsible for me becoming the Grailslayer. Before I became a RAK attack victim I would occasionally send out extra pins to my friends. But ever since she was nice enough to start this great program and I was lucky enough to be a recipient of it I have been on a mission to make as many people feel as wonderful as I did when I opened that magical box. So if anybody is sick of me, you know who to blame. Oh Mahrii is also partly responsible for me also. She got me involved with the pin auctions. I guess you could also blame TiggerMickey because she invited me here in the first place.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Me me me!! :) I am so excited, I will have birthday money to spend on my victim! <3

Alexandra Hamlin (but just Alex is fine!)

I am turning 19 on July 29th! :D <3

...Everyone? My favorites are Merida, Pocahontas, Gaston, Stitch, Mulan, Tiana, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, and Peter Pan.

I'm not the biggest fan of the Fab 5 when it comes to pins. Jessica Rabbit is just so-so for me as well.

Walt Disney World, however, I have never been to any other park, so perhaps I'm a bit biased!! I have so many wonderful memories there from my childhood however, so I don't think any other park can replace it.

Tarzan, Princess and the Frog, Pocahontas, Lilo and Stitch, and Brave

Les Miserables

I don't really...read.... I like comic books a lot though, I read a lot of Thor!

Doctor Who, hands down, best thing I have ever seen. I've been watching it like mad!

The Spine from Steam Powered Giraffe (his voice is so deep and soothing, its wonderful!)

Steam Powered Giraffe

Tom Hiddleston!! When I saw him as Loki, my heart just melted (I have a thing for Villain types...hence my infatuation with Gaston). I met Tom Hiddleston and he is just the most polite, wonderful man on the planet.

What do you dislike?
Cruel people, homophobes, racists, judgmental people...don't send me any of those please!

Please do not send me:
Cats/dogs/horses
Hay/grass
mold/pollen
And we should be good :D

YES!! They are the most heartwarming gifts of all, I keep even little hand-written notes!!

Yes!! The fact that someone would take the time to make any of these things says a lot about their character!

It depends, but for the most part, yes!

Oh lord...well this one is just impossible but hey I will list it!
pin95950

Pin 95950...lol

And

pin85993

Pin 85993... This pin keeps escaping me. :(

And

pin89869

Pin 89869!

And lastly:

pin85423
Pin 85423: Beloved Tales Pocahontas

Since about August of 2012...not very long at all! I did a few trades at the park last April, however I was very inexperienced and got mostly scrappers. I only started the online aspect in August! :)

Oh my, this is embarrassing, I collect WAY too many things:
Limited Edition Disney dolls (designer princess and 17" LE), Vintage Barbie dolls (1959-1965 ish), Sailor Moon toys, Monster High dolls, Asian Ball Jointed dolls, and miscellaneous Disney goods. I really like dolls, can you tell?

Quite a long time for someone my age, about 6 years. :) I am very passionate about them.

United States of America

Yes! :)

Tell me about yourself.

I am studying to be a 3D computer animator. I want to work for WDAS or Pixar, but I prefer WDAS. I used to want to be a lawyer or an author, but then I saw Tangled in theaters, and it changed my view on a lot of things. I thought the animation was simply the most remarkable thing I had ever seen, tied in with the Disney magic we all know and love. So I began taking a lot of art classes, and now I am attending art college to obtain my degree. I hope that someday I can complete this dream, and live it out and make wonderful films that we will all enjoy for generations! I think that Disney has a special place in society. I think it helps people of all ages realize that they can do anything, if they believe they can ("If you can dream it, you can do it"!! -Walt). I want to preserve this notion, and help it to expand and grow to reach as many people as possible. I want to make people happy, or inspired!

Last edited:
I'm in:

Questions

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine). Michelle M.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.25-35- 26 to be exact

What Disney character(s) do you like? Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Dumbo, Jiminy Cricket, Fauna, Flower, Archimedes, Elliot, the list could go on and on

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Don't care for really any Disney Villian except for Gaston, and Scar. Fab 5 are pretty boring. Don't care for Haunted Mansion, Pirates or Nightmare Before Christmas.

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland!!!! Never been to WDW

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite followed closely by Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty Great Mouse Detective, Pete's Dragon, Dumbo

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Walk to Remember, Oklahoma, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

What is your favorite book(s)? Pride and Prejudice, Bible, Emma, A Walk to Remember

What is your favorite television show(s)? Don't have television but when we did- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Once Upon A Time.

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, Josh Turner

Who is your favorite band(s)? 4fHim, Third Day, Casting Crowns, Rascal Flatts

Which celebrity was your first crush? Harrison Ford as Han Solo... Need I say any more... :)

What do you dislike? Foul language of any kind!

Do you have any allergies? Yes to a bunch of medicine/drugs. Allergic to Rabbit hair as well.

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Yes

Do you like customized items? Yes

Do you like personalized items? Sometimes depending on what the item is. :)

My list of Grail pins in order would be:

Pin 26381: Belle with Sheep at Fountain Framed Sketch Set
Pin 85007: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 4166: WDCC Belle Dreaming Of A Great Wide Somewhere
Pin 93075: Piece of Disney Movie - Beauty and the Beast- Picture of them Dancing together preferred. :)
Pin 80671: Mystery Collection - Disney-Pixar Shorts - Geri's Game ONLY
Pin 6005: DLR - 75th Anniversary One Sheet Framed Set (Beauty and the Beast)
Pin 8346: WDW - Fauna Flying
Pin 9108: WDW - Belle & Beast Dancing Framed Pin
Pin 21430: Disney Catalog - Storybook Series #9 (Robin Hood) Hinged
Pin 22911: History of Art - Dumbo (1941) Magic Feather
Pin 28373: WDW - This Is Love: Crown Our Hearts with Love (Belle & Prince)
Pin 47706: WDW - The Great Mouse Detective - 20th Anniversary
Pin 84165: DLR - 'it's a small world' - Mystery Collection - Scotland Bagpipe Player CHASER Only
Pin 86156: Disney Store Europe - Rescue Aid Society pin set
Pin 89884: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Up

How long have you been collecting pins? Since April of 2012

Other than pins, what do you collect? Snowglobes or anything related to the Peanuts Gang. :)

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? Snowglobes for about 5 years but have had to stop since I don't have any room for them. Peanuts Gang- my entire life. :)

What country do you live in? United States

Will you ship internationally? Yes

Tell me about yourself. I am a 26 year old in CA. I love Disney and Peanuts. In my free time I love going to Disneyland as I have a pass but I can't always make it down there since I live an hour away. I like to scrapbook and do photography as well. I currently work at Albertsons a local grocery store but I would love to be a preschool/kindergarten teacher.

Last edited:
Oh fun!

Questions

Elin F, (collecting together with my twin daughters Ida and Alva)

25-35 ( Ida and Alva turns 9 in June)

I like Minnie (was called Minnie when I was small and one of my daughters second name is Minnie), Lumpy and Chip and Dale (that was what we called the girls when I was pregnant and we didnt know if they were boys or girls) Ida loves Belle and Alva loves Ariel

Hmm, dont know if I really dislike anything. Maybe Fab 5.

Only been to WDW ones and no other yet.

The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, UP, Piglet's Big movie and Pooh´s Heffalump movie

Hmm this i hard! Maybe "Love actually" because of the memories I have to it! Saw it on a cinema in Bangkok on my honeymoon (just newly pregnat with the twins even though I did not know it yet)

This changes so often! I do love the Twiligt books. But riht now Im reading a serie that is soooo good also. "Black Dagger Brotherhood"

Way to many! Friends, Glee, Supernatural just to mantion a few.
That would be a Swedish singer. Peter Jöback. He is playing Phantom of the opera at Broadway right now.

No one have probably hear of them but I do love Mechanical People!!!

My first? Hmm might be Joey in New kids on the block. My biggest is Jackson Rathbone. Met him a few times and he is a really nice guy!

What do you dislike?
Cancer!

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

I want to collect all PODMs! Only have 3 movies so far but working on it. My ultimate grail scene is from Steamboat Wille:
grail.png

I also really love this pin becuse my twins sometimes still are called chip and dale and the "chip" girl always dresses in pink and the "dale" girl in purple. This pin is of my twins!

pin91482

Pin 89591: DLR - Happy Easter 2012 - Chip 'n Dale

Also love this pin because its me!

pin46303

Pin 46303: Mom (Minnie Mouse) Sparkle/3D

The girls have to many grails to mention. They just love everything pretty and is happy for every single pin they get. But everything with Belle and Beast togheter and Ariel and Eric togheter is extra wanted.

Like these two:

pin19094

Pin 19094: DLR - Two Hearts (Belle & Beast) Jeweled/Hinged
pin19092

Pin 19092: DLR - Two Hearts (Ariel & Eric) Jeweled/Hinged

Since December 2012 when we visited WDW for the first time.

Nothing right now. Have been collecting things from the Fraggle rock, and things with monkeys and mustaches. My kids kind of collects Monster High dolls and Lalaloopsy mini dolls.

Fraggle rock I collected for a few years. Things with monkeys and mustaches have never been a priority collection, I just buy cute things when I see them.

Sweden

Of course! :)

Tell me about yourself.
Im a Swedish mom of soon to be 9 years old identical twin girls. They are my life! If they are happy, so am I. They have a lung dicease so a lot of our spare time goes to medication and doctors appointments. And one of the girl has cerebral palsy so she uses a wheel chair on and off. All three of us also has a inherited connective tissue disorder so a lot of time goes to physical therapy and things to dull the pain. But dispite of all those things we are a very happy family!

I work as a Marketing manager / Art Director. I have loved Disney all my life and have always dreamed of working there. I have a degree in 3D animation. Wanted to move to USA and work as an animator at Disney when I was younger. I LOVE to travel. We try to go somewhere every year and have visited a lot of countries.
We dont collect money, we collects memories, becuse you never knows what happends tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'm in!

What is your name? Kris Carter

What is your age range? 25-35

What Disney character(s) do you like? Mickey, Minnie, Maleficent, Monsters Inc characters.

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Don't dislike any characters really. But not fond of princess pins.

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Seems like I have a different favorite after every WDW visit. For now, I'll say...Epcot!

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Aladdin, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Enchanted.

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Love Actually

What is your favorite book(s)? A Fine Balance- Rohinton Mistry

What is your favorite television show(s)? Revenge, Project Runway

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Justin Timberlake

Who is your favorite band(s)? I don't know?

Which celebrity was your first crush? Jordan Knight from NKOTB. Bahahah.

What do you dislike?

Do you have any allergies? Just penicillin

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Yes. I order clothes/bows/household items from ETSY all the time.

Do you like customized items? Yes

Do you like personalized items? Yes

Pin 8827: Sorcerer's Apprentice - Brenda White
Collection

Pin 14081: JDS - Storybook Series (Dress Up Minnie) -
Minnie Dressed as Alice

Pin 57882: DLR - Cast Exclusive - ''Cast
Member''

How long have you been collecting pins? 2004?

Other than pins, what do you collect? Just pins.

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? N/A

Will you ship internationally? No

Tell me about yourself. I have been married to my husband for 4 years next week. We have a beautiful daughter who is 6 months old. She is such a joy! I enjoy visiting WDW and have been fortunate to squeeze in quite a few visits over the last few years. Now, I dream about taking my daughter the first time! I enjoy shopping (consignment, boutique, craft shows--I don't discriminate!), reading, spending time with my extended family, and watching sports (mostly college basketball and football).

Back