• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013

ZAPPED! Christmas in July Pin Exchange bumping up for Secret Santa 2013
Questions

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine)
Ashleigh J

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.
18 -25

What Disney character(s) do you like?
Belle, Meg, stitch, chip (from BATB), dalmations, lady and the tramp, to name but a few

What Disney character(s) do you dislike?
anything from nightmare before christmas

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?
WDW - Hollywood studios

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)?
Beauty and the beast, lady and the tramp, Hercules - but I enjoy nearly all of them

What is your favorite non-Disney movie?
Dirty dancing

What is your favorite book(s)?
Ps I love you

What is your favorite television show(s)?
Waterloo road - its an english soap drama based in a school

Who is your favorite singer(s)?
Michael Buble

Who is your favorite band(s)?
The Overtones

Which celebrity was your first crush?
I can't remember

What do you dislike?
salad, turkey, coffee, tea

Do you have any allergies?
food wise - turkey

Do you like handmade/homemade items?
Yes

Do you like customized items?
Yes

Do you like personalized items?
Yes - especially disney ones!

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail?
I have only just started to become a bit more serious about them so I guess anything with Beauty and the Beast on it.

How long have you been collecting pins?
more than 10 years - but that was just picking them up when I liked them on holiday

Other than pins, what do you collect?
disney snowglobes, shot glasses, thimbles, most things disney related

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items?
since forever

What country do you live in?
England but for this event I will be living in america working for WDW

Will you ship internationally?
For this event I would prefer just to ship within the US, as it will be my first time sending pins to others in the country.

Tell me about yourself.
Hi there, I am 21 (22 in july) and I am just finishing my final year of my law degree, then off to law school in september. I own my own cake business. I have been to Walt disney world about 14 times and I have also worked there in 2011. I will be working there again from Monday 3rd june until 9th august. I am disney mad and love the films the merchandise everything about it. I love the rides as well. I have a younger sibling who loves disney as well as my mum. I love my pins a lot and being on the forum has given lots of ideas for my pin collection. I love reading, sports, shopping, spending time with my family.

Last edited:
I would like to join in

Questions

What is your name? Cassy C

What is your age range? 30-35

What Disney Character (s) do you like? Stitch, LGM, pascal

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Princesses

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Magic Kingdom I'm a fan of the classic attractions

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? LILO and stitch, I can relate to being the weirdo kid looking for a friend

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Labyrinth

What is your favorite book(s)? The Princess Bride, all things batman

What is your favorite television show(s)? Smash

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Prince (don't ask), Frank Sinatra

Who is your favorite band(s)? Aerosmith

Which celebrity was your first crush? Corey Feldman

What do you dislike? Smoking, lying

Do you have any allergies? PCN

Do you like handmade/homemade items? Things that took time to make are worth more than something bought

Do you like customized items? Yes my name is not a common spelling so it's hard to find stuff with it on there

Do you like personalized items? Yes see above

pin48440

Pin 48440: TDR - Tower of Terror Pin Rally Collection - Shiriki Utundu (Gift Pin)

have never even come close to being able to get this pin. It is for my husband.

How long have you been collecting pins? Since 2005 consistently

Other than pins, what do you collect? Comics

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? This less than a year

What country do you live in? USA

Will you ship internationally? Yes

Tell me about yourself. I am a firefighter in the Florida Keys. I enjoy pin trading for the social connections and making friends. I'm married to the awesomest man on the planet who joins me in my goofy hobbies because he loves me and sees how much I enjoy myself. I visit WDW frequently and have only ever been to DL once. I am saving to see all the disney parks in my lifetime.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would please differentiate between the question and the answer, either by bolding the question, italicizing the question, or putting your answer in a different color (or a combination of these requests.) See below for an example.

Need to look if I can join because going on a holiday twice in a short time and with my visits to DLP I don't know if I can prepare a gift. Will check everything and if I can do it I am in :D

Add me in!

Questions

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine). Janice Ancell

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range. 36

What Disney character(s) do you like? Rapunzel,Sleeping Beauty, Si and Am Maleficent as a dragon

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Fab 5

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? I've only been to WDW once and DL over a hundred times (since I live by it) and have not been to any other park so I really can't pick a favorite

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Right now at this moment it's Rapunzel

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Oh Goodness I like too many movies and cannot think of just one, Dance'swith Wolves is one, Peter Pan (not Disney version)

What is your favorite book(s)? I can't remember the name,I wish I did so I can find it and re-buy it because I could read it 100x and still love it ugh!

What is your favorite television show(s)? Once Upon a time, Walking dead, and mabey the new Bates Motel have to watch more to know

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Taylor swift

Who is your favorite band(s)? Green Day

Which celebrity was your first crush? Im not a big celebrity person, I don't go gaga over any of them, I think the whole celebrity thing is over rated, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Johnny Depp, but I don't or never had a crush(yep even as a kid) on any celebrity

What do you dislike? I'm not a fan of of hate, people need to put it aside and see the friends they are missing out on because they choose to hate them because they are not same ugh!

Do you have any allergies? no

Do you like handmade/homemade items? yes

Do you like customized items? yes

Do you like personalized items? yes

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? Oh by far Rapunzel The DSF Chair or Maximus and the Marquee are my dream pins

How long have you been collecting pins? Since 2002

Other than pins, what do you collect? Mickey ear Hats, Disney Pop Corn Pails, Disney Figures, Disney Wall art, Disney Dolls, collectible spoons from all over and Tobin Fraley carousel Horses and Disney Carousel Horses and Lenox Carousel Horses but no others (im pickey about my horses)

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? I'm not sure 5-10 years

What country do you live in? Ventura, Ca, United States

Will you ship internationally? Yes

Tell me about yourself. I think just did LOL! just kidding, I live in a condo walking distance to the beach, I work 12 hour shifts at a factory, I make Bounty papertowels, Yessss! The company beleives we all should be owners of what we make so we get shares of stock so when you buy Bounty or Charmin or any P&G product your actually helping me in a sense, to have a happy retirement and keep me emploied! iv'e been there 11 years. I have 1 son Jordan most know him already we share the hobby. I now own 3 cats used to be 2 (darn strays) Binx, Sierra and Punkie. Sierra is the only one that likes strangers and will love you to death al others hide.I taught punkie to sit, shake and beg. I also love trucks and pretty much all i've owned, except my first car.I learned to drive on a stick shift, prefer stick, except in L.A. I suffer from depression, I think im ugly, I cannot stand to look at myself in the mirror, my depression is getting better a lot better since joining the forum but I still think im the most ugly person and hate looking in the mirror. I love animals because they love me unconditionally, I love Disney because all the employees treat me so kindly and I love watching families happy together but at the same time it makes me sad because thats my dream to have a happy family and not be alone and sad. OMG it's getting depressing in here. I've never had true friends that I feel really care about me..till I joined the forum now I have friends who text me and let me know they care, I feel loved!

What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine).
Corvyn H.
What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range.
Under 18
Mickey mouse, Goofy, Steamboat Willie, Crush (finding Nemo), Sully, Mike Wasoski
Jessica Rabbit
Disneyland Resort
Monsters Inc., Indiana Jones, Star Wars
All Dan Brown books ( can't wait for the new one!!)
Mythbusters, Person of Interest, Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars
Hedley, Maroon 5
none
What do you dislike?
People who are annoying
Yes, Dust, pollen, things like that
Yes, except food
yes
Yes
Pin 12908: DLR - One Hundred Mickeys Pin Series (MM 050) - Steamboat Willie

Since 2005
Coins
last year
Canada, eh?
no
Tell me about yourself.

Im 15 and live in Calgary Alberta. I collect mostly Steamboat Willie pins but like most pins. The coins I collect I buy on the Royal Canadian Mint site because they are always so cool in my opinion.

Last edited:

Li F. (#1).

Why am I #1? Because I am the elder sister.

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35?

I am over 21. ;)

Belle, Mulan, Silvermist (Water Faerie from Tinker Bell Movies), Little Green Men, Charlotte from the Princess and the Frog, Carl & Ellie from UP

I don't think I dislike any character passionately. My least favorite princess is Cinderella, although I can paint her. My least favorite Disney movies were Lion King and Emperor's New Groove, though I can watch them from time to time. I have both of these movies on VHS, I don't recall if I ever upgraded to DVD for these two movies (although with Beauty & the Beast, we have the VHS, DVD, DVD Diamond, and Blu-Ray).

Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Tangled, The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Great Mouse Detective (I really like Basil).

What is your favorite non-Disney movie(s)?

I will have to think about this. I have watched a lot of movies in the past year or so.

Timothy Zahn's Star Wars (extended universe), Peter David's Star Trek, though nowadays I like working on puzzle books with logic puzzles, sudoku grids, word finds, etc.

Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Once Upon A Time, Master Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Hell (Gordon Ramsey)

Kelly Clarkson, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, JC Chasez

Maroon 5, Train

Tom Cruise

What do you dislike?

Mean people.

I am not fond of the horror or suspense/horror genre. I also prefer my endings to be "happy" even if they're not realistic (i.e., I know life isn't full of happy endings but it's nice to hope and believe).

Some facial creams cause me to breakout, so I tend to pick unscented, sensitive formulas. Other than that, I have no allergies to food.

Depends on what. I'd hope it isn't just a handprint-turkey. ;)

Again, I guess it depends on what. I don't think I'd mind.

Sure, why not?

The Belle wedding spinner, Belle golden brocade, the 4 Valentine UP pins

I think since 2008.

Disney dvds/blu-rays, Princess dolls, jewelry and watches ;)

I also have an extensive Sailor Moon collection, which I am trying to sell :)

What country to you live in?

US

I don't mind, but I prefer not to. I rely on starry_solo to ship out my packages since she works near a post office (but not the one where we have a P.O. Box). The post office isn't close to my place of employment, isn't open before I go to work and is closed by the time I get back from work.

Tell me about yourself.

I enjoy painting, reading, going to the movies, and going to Disneyland.

Last edited:
Okay.. here goes J I am Kim Michelini and was always taughtUm a lady never tells her age.. so .. Plenty Nine! LOL (over 35)
What Disney character(s) do you like? HERCULES, (I have most! But Best movie EVER!) Ariel, Catz – all, Jasmine, Esmeralda, Rapunzel of course, and we also collect Pluto, Evil Queen and Hag, Emperors new groove, Stitch

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? Not big on the villian scene except SI and AM. I believe I was called a Goody by Lucan. J

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland, but only went to Disneyworld one time

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Hercules, Little Mermaid, Tangled, Emperors New Groove, Aladdin, all of them?

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? Anastasia, oh wow.. there are SO many..,

What is your favorite book(s)? Tale of Two Cities, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Bible

What is your favorite television show(s)? NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds, Will & Grace, Storage wars, Deadliest catch, Hells Kitchen

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Mercy Me, Ray Boltz, FFH,

Which celebrity was your first crush? Kirk Cameron/Tom Cruise/John Stamos

What do you dislike? Ignorance and intolerance and mean people!

Do you have any allergies? Not that I know of

Do you like handmade/homemade/customized/personalized items? LOVE LOVE THEM!

If you collect pins, which pin(s) do you consider your Holy Grail? I have 2.. Pin 32848: Disney Auctions - Princess Friends (Jasmine) and Hercules.. Pin 48739: Disney Auctions - Villains (Hades & Megara)
How long have you been collecting pins? On and off for 4 years..

Other than pins, what do you collect? Not really.. I used to work for Target.. so collected Target merchandise.. but not so much anymore.. did that for the 10 years I worked there..

What country do you live in? USA – COLORADO- for now.

Will you ship internationally? Sure! That’s half the fun!

Tell me about yourself. I love anything disney and can’t wait to go back to Disneyland and trade pins! I spend a lot of time fostering and putting the right animal in the forever home it deserves. Don’t sweat the small stuff and keep pin trading FUN! My favorite thing to do at the parks.. is trade with kids!

Questions

Hidden_Miki aka Miki.L

18-25

Rapunzel of course( She's my Fav ),The China Girl from The Great and Powerful Oz, Captain Jack Sparrow, Marie & Duchess from the aristocats, Alice & Wonderland, Any of the princesses really, venelope, etc;

The Fab Five, High School Musical

I've only been to Disney Land Resort in CA and California Adventurer So I guess Disney Land Resort :)

TANGLED is my all time favorite :)

​Star Wars Movies especially The Jedi Returns

A Thousand Splendid Sun's, Shabanu:Daughter of the Wind, The Haveli, The House of Djinn, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Notebook, Dark Moon Crossing, Any thing Shakespeare,The Great Gatsby etc; I'm pretty much a book worm like Belle lol.

Once upon a time, Inyuasha, etc;

Good Question lol I love music in general. I love oldies, rock, indie music, any thing with a great beat to dance to really. Not sure if I have a favorite singer.

I like The Beatles

Do cartoon characters count?? lol. Prince Eric from the little mermaid was probably my first crush, although I've moved on to Captain Jack Sparrow haha

What do you dislike?

IDK Nothing Much Really

Yellow Jacket Stings, Duck Meat, Lactose (although I take pills for that), Stevia Extract.

Yes!!

Yes

Yes

My Top 5:

Pin 95842: Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled

Pin 95110: DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled (surprise release)

Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled

Pin 83141: DLP - Rapunzel & Pascal

Pin 84970: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin

Almost a year now I think

Sea Glass, Oil Lamps, Pigs, Non-pin Rapunzel Items, Tea cups and saucers ect;

All collections except rapunzel I have been collecting since I was a little girl. Rapunzel I started collecting after her movie came out more so after I started pin collecting.

USA

I would prefer not to

Tell me about yourself.

I am a mother of one, a little girl named Eden Marie, whose father and I have been together over 6 years. We are high school sweethearts. We got started into collecting pins/pin trading through my amazing kick butt awesome aunt Jrdnsmom aka Janice who showed us pin pics and all her cool pins and just got us started on our pin journey. Pin trading has started to become more of a family hobby and my boyfriend and I hope to share this hobbie with our daughter as she grows. I've met so many wonderful people on the forum especially my dear friend Merida90. This forum has been amazing to me and it's been sad that I haven't been able to come on as much due to my lap top breaking but I hope to fix that problem soon. I love theater and have been apart of theater for many many years. I am a civil war reenactor and have been doing civil reenacting since i was a toddler. And my boyfriend has shared in this hobby and so has my daughter whom we've just started dressing up for the reenactments as well. We love pirates too in fact my aunt Jrdnsmom made my little cousin Jordan an amazing jack sparrow costume which he has won numerous contests in and we hope this years pirate days that he will break the record for winning years in a row. I really hope to get a pirate costume started for myself and my daughter. I am a belly dancer. And me and my family are addicted to disney and we love our trips to Disneyland and the Disney Soda Fountain with my aunt and yeah I think that covers most of that :)

What is your name? Cheryl R

What is your age range? 31

What Disney character(s) do you like? I like Dumbo, Jasmine, Mr. Toad, Rapunzel, Aurora, Giselle, Tiana as a toddler

What Disney character(s) do you dislike? not a big fan of Chip n Dale (except when they are Rescue Rangers!) or Pluto or ugly male villains.

Which Disney theme park is your favorite? Disneyland!!

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? the Lion King, Aladdin, Wreck it Ralph, John Carter

What is your favorite non-Disney movie? the Sound of Music & LOTR & Jurassic Park & Star Wars (original trilogy) & anything JJ Abrams

What is your favorite book(s)? Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, the Hobbit, Can You Keep a Secret?, Murder in Brentwood, Sherlock Holmes stories, Hunger Games but only the 1st book, Brave New World, the Giver, 1984, Animal Farm

What is your favorite television show(s)? ALIAS, Lost, Seinfeld, Friends, Breaking Bad, Once Upon a Time

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Justin Timberlake? I dunno, I have an almost 2 year old daughter so we only listen to Disney music

Who is your favorite band(s)? the Beatles or the Backstreet Boys or CCR

Which celebrity was your first crush? Jonathan Taylor Thomas

What do you dislike? golf, ketchup, hypocrisy

Do you have any allergies? honeydew

Do you like handmade/homemade items? sure

Do you like customized items? of course!

Do you like personalized items? yup

Pin 26181: A Decade of Dreams Framed Set (Dumbo - Simply Adorable)
pin26181

Pin 84782: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Pirates of the Caribbean - Dog with Jail Keys (Gold Variation)

pin84782

Pin 89501: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - John Carter

pin89501

since 2010

Other than pins, what do you collect? select Vinylmations (the Phineas & Ferb ones and the John Carter ones, but I'm missing Deja Thoris) also Oswald merchandise and Disney snowglobes

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? years

What country do you live in? USA

Will you ship internationally? prefer not to, but I will if needed

Tell me about yourself. I'm a married mother of a 20 month old daughter. Just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last month. I love Disneyland and DCA, and I even loved DCA before the remodel! I just love it wayyy more now. I work full time outside the home, but would love to be a stay at home mom someday. I also have a side business selling "bedroom accessories." My huge Disney goal is to get my husband into Club 33, as I know that's like, his life's goal, and I'd love to make it happen for him. I'm very close to my sisters and my mom. I hope to have another child someday. Okay, I'd like to have like 4 more, but my husband's not too keen on that many! I started collecting Peter & the Wolf pins as kind of a Hope Chest for my next baby. I currently collect Dumbo for my daughter, Jasmine for myself, black and white or pie eyed or old skool Mickey for my husband, and WDI mystery sorcerer hats are the family collection. Dumbo and the hats are kind of the my priority collections. also, I'm a huge John Carter fan!

Last edited:
What is your name? (first name with initial of last name is fine): Jennifer R

What is your age range? Under 18? 18 - 25? 25-35? Over 35? Exact age is not required, that's why I gave a range: 18 - 25

What Disney character(s) do you like?: Pocahontas, Belle, Beast, Gaston & Bolt

What Disney character(s) do you dislike?: Snow White

Which Disney theme park is your favorite?: Disneyland Resort CA

What is your favorite Disney movie(s)? Pocahontas & Beauty and the Beast

What is your favorite non-Disney m
ovie?: Lord of the Rings

What is your favorite book(s)?: The Hobbit, Harry Potter and currently reading 3rd Game of thrones book :)

What is your favorite television show(s)?: Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Parks and Recreation, Supernatural, Modern Family, Castle, Regular Show, GRavity Falls, Adventure Time and Gumball.

Who is your favorite singer(s)? Britney Spears and Katy Perry

Who is your favorite band(s)? Jimmy Eat World

Which celebrity was your first crush? Rupert Grint :p

What do you dislike? Animal Cruelty :c

Do you have any allergies? no

Do you like handmade/homemade items? yes

Do you like customized items? yes

Do you like personalized items? yes

pin41419

Pin 41419: Disney Auctions - Belle and Beast Stained Glass Jumbo <=== This is my holiest of holy grails!!

pin85993

Pin 85993: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Pin Set -- (Pocahontas Only)

pin85997th200

Pin 85997: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Belle only)

pin57076th200

Pin 57076: DisneyShopping.com - Belle and Beast Feeding Birds (Super Jumbo)

pin79815

Pin 79815: Disney Store Europe - Beauty & The Beast

quite a few :p

How long have you been collecting pins? a few years :) but only seriously recently

Other than pins, what do you collect? beauty and the beast and pocahontas Merchandise.

How long have you been collecting those non-pin items? 1 year

What country do you live in? UK, But I will be living in Florida while this is happening, so my address will be a US address :)

Will you ship internationally? I would prefer to ship within the US as that is where I will be

Tell me about yourself.

Hi :), I'm a 21 year old animation student. I'm a huge disney fan, it's pretty much my whole life haha. I love Beauty and the Beast and Pocahontas and collect anything with them on. I only like to collect things which have Pocahontas, Belle, Beast and Gaston on. I also have a small side collection of Bolt as I love the movie and he's super cute ^_^! I love Disneyland in CA, it's my favourite park, i've only been twice though! I have an annual pass for Disneyland in Paris and went 3 times last year and I also went when I was younger! Ive never been to Walt Disney World but I am going to be working there this summer from June 3rd to August 9th :)!

12 days to go!!! I will pair everyone up between June 1st and June 3rd (depends on whether I go to DSF on the 1st)

11 days left, bumping this to the top.

I sent everyone (to date) a PM asking for them to email me their address. Please don't forget to tell me your DPF id and your full name with your mailing address!

Thanks!

Abby K.

18-25!

Belle, Beast, Figaro, all of the Aristocats (including Scat Cat), all of the Winnie the Pooh characters but especially Pooh, Ariel, Rapunzel, Kida, Merida- all of the princesses!

The Mickey crew is not my favorite- blasphemy, I know.

Magic Kingdom or Epcot :3

Winnie the Pooh, Aristocats, BatB, Brave, Tangled... How am I supposed to pick?

Airplane!

The Great Gatsby, Jane Eyre, The Harry Potter series, pretty much anything by F. Scott Fitzgerald, A Farewell to Arms.

The Colbert Report, Criminal Minds, Psych, Scrubs, Arrested Development (NEW SEASONNN), etc.

BEYONCE. But honestly I like a lot of singers, and rappers if you count them as singers.

Who is your favorite band(s)?'

Mostly old school: Beatles, Stones, The Doors, ABBA.

I'm not sure, really. It might have been Paul McCartney.

What do you dislike?

Bugs, jelly, wrists/veins...? I'm drawing a blank. Not a whole lot.

Some kinds of moldy leaves. Otherwise no.

I love them!

Sure!

They're always nice :)

Anything in my signature, the Batb and Winnie the Pooh BTs, The Kiss pin for BatB, Designer Princess Belle (oh my gosh she is just so pretty), BatB PODMs, classic Winnie the Pooh pins like the Pin 6638: Classic Pooh friendlier with two set.

About two months unless you count picking up some pins when I was younger... I'm far gone already!

I've cut down on most of my other collections (expensive! college!) but mostly just other Pooh merchandise.

My whole life! My Pooh bear has been with me since I was born :)

USA!

Sure!

Tell me about yourself.

I love talking and meeting new people, I'm an internet addict, I've only been to Disney twice (it's very expensive to go there from New England :c) and Disneyland once, I'm going off to college in the fall which is exciting but means I will probably have very little money to spend on pins soon! :( I've been watching Disney movies since I was little and I've been obsessed with Pooh and Belle for awhile! I'm new to this forum and pin trading in general but I'm excited to get involved (and I've been stalking this thread until I've officially made the 45 day mark)!

Back