• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op on three older sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op on three older sets?

JAllenWood

Pond. Amy Pond.
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
UPDATE: Pins have arrived and have been shipped out on Saturday, January 22nd! Please let me know when you receive them! :D

Pin 80502: DisneyStore.com - New Orleans Halloween Masquerade Set - SET CLOSED!
Tinker Bell - Jesse
Stitch - talesoftobv
Tiana - talesoftobv
Jiminy Cricket - Vala
Mickey Mouse - Kmcwi
Mushu - Kmcwi

Pin 80554: DisneyStore.com - Halloween Pumpkin Pin Set - SET CLOSED!
Tinker Bell - Jesse
Stitch - talesoftobv
Chip N Dale - fluffycat1
Dug - fluffycat1
Eeyore - Niknaxx
Mushu - Open (Jesse)

Pin 80781: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Train Set - SET CLOSED!
Tinker Bell - Jesse
Stitch - talesoftobv
Cheshire Cat - Jabberwocky
Mickey Mouse - Open (Jesse)
Captain Hook - Open (Jesse)
Chip N Dale - Open (Jesse)

Last edited:
Each set it 149.95, plus I get hit with 8.25% tax here in Texas, so that brings each set to a total of 162.32. Divided by 6, that makes each pin 27.05. I am guestimating that mailing 3 pins to you would run between 3-4 bucks, so getting the 3 Stitch pins, you're looking at between 84.15 and 85.15.

Also keep in mind that I'm only going to do the sets that fill up, so there may only be one or two sets that I will try to get. Just depends how much interest there is.

Another Update: Kmcwi is down for Mickey Mouse in the Masquerade set. Only two pins left in both the Masquerade and Pumpkin sets. Any more takers? :)

I'd go in for this one since I haven't been able to trade for it: Pin 80784: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Train Set - Cheshire Cat Only

Tiana on the Masqerade set has been claimed! Only Mushu is left for both the Masquerade and Pumpkin sets. Also only need 3 more takers for the Halloween train set. :D

I'd like Capt hook from the train set. I have a gift card for disney shopping for Christmas. Could I somehow use that to pay for my portion?

You may want to consider waiting a few weeks as the pin sale should be coming up around the beginning of Feburary. I suspect those sets will have a discount, maybe even a good one.

You may want to consider waiting a few weeks as the pin sale should be coming up around the beginning of Feburary. I suspect those sets will have a discount, maybe even a good one.

A possibility there. The only caveat is one (or all) of the sets selling out either before the sale starts, or very quickly after the sale kicks in. If we wait on the sale, I'll do my best to jump on the purchase as soon as I'm aware of the sale. Just not sure how many sets are left in stock, you know? :hs:

But I'm willing to go along with the group here. What say the rest of the you? Do you want to wait and see if these go on sale? Let me know, okay? :)

I don't mind paying full price. Last time I put a set off until the sale this was the only item I got the dreaded e-mail for. I think many traders are waiting for the sale on those.

Okay, Update and announcement! Kmcwi has claimed Mushu on the Masquerade set, so that set is closed! Vala and Kmcwi both seem to want to move ahead with a purchase, as do I. If the rest of you are okay with me making the purchase now, please let me know. I'm going to wait till tomorrow evening to see if we get anyone else interested in taking the unclaimed pins. If no one wants them, I will go ahead and pick them up myself.

I'd like to close out all three sets and place the order tomorrow night. Those that are on board, please post here and/or PM me to let me know if that is cool with you. I'd really like to hear from everyone before I actually place the order.

Anyone else interested in jumping on board, please do so now. :)

Thanks everyone! :D

Jesse

Everyone,

Start PM-ing me your mailing addresses. I want to go ahead and work up an accurate shipping charge. Once I get everyone's totals I'll start requesting payment. And let me know how you want to pay. I can accept Paypal or check or money order. Any of those is fine.

Update for today: I'm still waiting to hear back from jcasper89 before I order. Also, I have addresses for talesoftobv, fluffycat1 and Vala. Can the rest please PM me your addresses and I'll figure a total for you.

Thanks,

Jesse

Last edited:
Okay, got everyone's address except for Jabberwocky, so if you could send me yours I'll PM you a total. Everyone else, I'll be PMing your totals shortly.

I still haven't heard from jcasper89, but I'm going to go ahead and close out all three sets and place the order. If they or anyone else still wants to buy the unclaimed pins I'll still sell them at the same price. Or if anyone wants to offer trades, I can do that as well.

I'm still going to leave the first post as is in case any late comers want to know what is still available. Will let you know here once the order is placed.

Thanks again everyone! :D

Jesse

Update: Order has been placed! Will let you all know when I get the shipping confirmation from Disney and, of course, when the pins arrive.

So far, I've received payment from Vala, Kmcwi, and talesoftobv. Thank you! Everyone else, please send funds when you get a chance. Thanks.

Still need to hear from Jabberwocky so I can PM a total. Get in touch with me please. :)

Jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back