• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op on three older sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Co-op on three older sets?
Sorry, I never received any message from you that the co-op was going! I thought you were only getting the closed set. I'll be happy to send payment if you'll give me a total and the address you use for PayPal.

Yeah, sorry. I just sent you a PM.

I've got a 75 message limit on my PM's, and have been filling up frequently lately. So I'm using this thread to keep you all updated. Will definitely send everyone a PM when the pins come in and when I ship them out to you. Will also update here as well.

Thanks. :)

Jesse

Actually, scratch that last update. I got them all packed up last night and they went in the mail today! Please let me know when you receive your pins! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back