• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

❤ Cross-Stitch Gift by me and other secret Goodies FREE Game ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
❤ Cross-Stitch Gift by me and other secret Goodies FREE Game ❤

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi Everyone!!!
This will be my first game ... reason
I would like to do something nice for someone here
:love:

The prize will be a cross-stitch (of your choice it can relate to anything be it Disney, Animal, Name.. I will discuss with the winner when chosen) stitched by me and also other secret goodies ;)

Here is an example of what I did for my friend Brittany last year plus I sent her a surprise pin!

2ur8jfl.png

All that is required is for you to do is post here in the thread :p

I will put everyones names into a randomizer and the winner will be chosen that way..

Ends 25th of April ^_^

Thank you :) All added to the list.

To the males of the forum.. my example is girly but I can stitch 'manly' things too, Star Wars and things like that?? :lol:

My room mate use to cross stitch really well but arthritis doesn't allow her to do it anymore. I would love to play. Thanks

I would LOVE to join- Your work looks beautiful! I've tried to cross-stitch before, but have failed in the process- the kits are very confusing to me! :D Also, I'm alright with so-called "girly" things- like TLM (My favorite movie), and more!

I would LOVE to join- Your work looks beautiful! I've tried to cross-stitch before, but have failed in the process- the kits are very confusing to me! :D Also, I'm alright with so-called "girly" things- like TLM (My favorite movie), and more!

Thanks :) Some of the charts and kits can be confusing but I don't mind I love a challenge!

That's amazing! I'd love to try and get one!

Aw, thanks I have added you to the list :D

Wow this is generous, I realize how much time goes into cross stitching. I would love to be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back