• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

❤ Cross-Stitch Gift by me and other secret Goodies FREE Game ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
❤ Cross-Stitch Gift by me and other secret Goodies FREE Game ❤
it looks so pretty ! thank you for being really kind and doing this .I would love to enter please , thanks from Sabrina.

I'm hoping to eventually be able to do Thomas Kinkades the little mermaid and designer Ariel in cross stitch but I think I need a little more practice :') please enter me :)

The one you did for your friend is ADORABLE!

tumblr_m6z70hrRhC1qjwj4h-1.gif

Please, please, please add me to the list of potential winners!

I adore crafts, sewing, and cross-stitch - I've just never had the patience for it myself.

Thank you so much for doing this!

Please could I be added to the list? Your example looks lovely, I have quite a few unfinished (or barely started... :-/) cross stitch projects hiding away...
Thank you :)

Please could I be added to the list? Your example looks lovely, I have quite a few unfinished (or barely started... :-/) cross stitch projects hiding away...
Thank you :)

I've got a bunch of unfinished ones somewhere too :lol:

Added latest entries to my list

Added to the list.

I am thinking of ending this game earlier than the 25th. It will now end Thursday 17th of April on my birthday :3 I will be getting some new threads and things then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back