• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! December's RAK victim has been identified

ZAPPED! December's RAK victim has been identified

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
If you did not receive the info it is because your inbox is full. Pm me for the info.

It is now time to start sending me nominations for December's RAK attack victim.

RAK= Random Act of Kindness.

This is a wonderful thing that we do each month for a member of our family here at DPF. Please send nominations in by November 1st. Then I announce to everybody that has signed up who the months "victim" is. Then you have around 2 weeks to gather whatever you want to send (art, tasty treats, cards or pins) to me so I can box everything up and send a large care package to the lucky person selected.

If you have signed up for it in the past and no longer want to be involved please pm me a note.

If you want to join in and be part of this wonderful thing we do for members here please post below. You can sign up for either monthly or as possible.

Here are the people who have said they want to be in:

docfish2u
Molly
imp
chipdale123
HiddenMickeys
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever
djluster
brookepleins
Catz
disneycrazee
Zagales14
AverysFairyTale
Combatdre
TheAlyssadon
Snoffsan
Connies_Hobby
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
morue
MMiano
Shelterkat
Bryana
mylittletyguy
mamapilly
Thel91
Rocke01
Psycho Pixie
Pin-A-Colada
Disneydan
ksnuggles
grapesoda
ClanMcDuck
sorapandora
captianjacksgirl
norlando319
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
Aragorn
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
ErWing
Dalamara
King Niptune
lwrn2
Skipperella
iheartpins
chroll
nsingleton

BugCatcherJenna
Shendo1988
nblaughs
abby315
starry_solo
Vixy
fireheadfred
Firebaby22
melanium
JayLeeJay
Trade Winds Pins
PinHunters
jadestarr
PurpleRose
disneygirl333
Onlera
The Wise One
jazzteenrae
kupo1121
The Wise One
Muschmugada
ClaudWin
mickeymousje
Clara9271
cristywill
Tbird
Elvenprincess
Elysandrra
LumpyLover
tokyodisneydad
reeneibakini
Moondance

Disxar
laura_uk
jennisney
jessatattoo

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!!
To everybody who joined in for November's RAK attack thank you!!!

David

Last edited:
I've got two people in mind who have been doing a lot of good for this community for a long time!! :naughty: PMing you now!!

So If we are as possible do we tell you here if we can do it this month??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, you just send me a package if you are in. It never hurts to pm me and tell me you are sending a package then I know if I have received everything though.

I've got two people in mind who have been doing a lot of good for this community for a long time!! :naughty: PMing you now!!

Got them!!!

This months victim has been announced, if you didn't get a pm it is because your box is full. Pm me for the info after you clear space.

So the Psycho one just pointed out that this months victim is not overseas for us in the US. Please ignore the part about not sending food goodies. That is what happens when I get busy and have too much on my plate. Also when I don't re-read what I cut and paste. :facepalm:

hii, can you please put me down for as and when, starting from the new year, I've been watching from the sidelines for the last few RAK'S and I would love to get involved if that's ok :)

hii, can you please put me down for as and when, starting from the new year, I've been watching from the sidelines for the last few RAK'S and I would love to get involved if that's ok :)

I am very happy to add you to the list and have done so. Since very few people have actually done it every month I just made one list and people can join in when possible. That way nobody feels any pressure to do it if they can't for whatever reason. It is supposed to be a fun thing, not something that adds pressure to anybody's life.

Thank you for joining in!!!

I'd love to join in too! This is a lovely idea :)!!

Oh, should have mentioned, every month starting from january too please ^_^

Last edited:
I know it is a busy time of year, I just wanted to remind people about this RAK so it doesn't get forgotten. If you are participating in this months please pm me and lmk when you mail your package.

Thank you to everybody who is joining in!!!

Back