• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! December's RAK victim has been identified

ZAPPED! December's RAK victim has been identified
Nate, I love you like a brother, but when you comment on all of the posts here, the RAK reminder gets lost. So up we go. I want to remind everybody about this because this person deserves to get a huge RAK attack. Please don't forget to contribute if you can!!!

Tony (tbird) I have received your package today. Wow nice sized box also, if this keeps up it will be an expensive package to ship. I love it when that happens!!!

Tony (tbird) I have received your package today. Wow nice sized box also, if this keeps up it will be an expensive package to ship. I love it when that happens!!!

I hope it doesn't get to expensive for you. I know that package cost me like $11 to ship to you.

Angel, I have received your zap package. It is not too late people. Let's get them sent out!!! I will be sending this package late because of the Holidays. So please get them in the mail very soon!!!

Thank you!!!

My RAK Attack is on its way, David!

I sent it on the 24th, so I thought it might be there today or tomorrow.... but I just checked the tracking number, and it says my package just left Anaheim. :(

Not sure why it's taking so long, since I already received the pins you sent me, and I think we mailed them on the same day. Very sorry for the hold-up - It must be the holidays!

Please remember what time of year it is everybody. Mail is slow!!! Don't panic if I have not received your package yet.

I did just get one from Dawn.

Thank you!!!

Oh good, I didn't miss it!! I will try to get mine out by Monday or Tuesday :D

Still time!!! Even if it is sent out this weekend we are still good. Though if you do send something this weekend please pm me so I know what to watch for.

I have received packages from Michelle, Sara, and Carla today!!!

Thank you everybody!!!

Still time!!! Even if it is sent out this weekend we are still good. Though if you do send something this weekend please pm me so I know what to watch for.

I have received packages from Michelle, Sara, and Carla today!!!

Thank you everybody!!!

Yay!!! So glad you got it. :D

I was planning on mailing this one in by the 15th of January, so if you are fast you should have no problem.

By the 15th?? Oh man! I've lost two auctions trying to get something for this months victim and since today is the 1st I thought I wouldn't be able to join this one. Maybe if I hurry...

Yes Nikki please hurry and find something!!!

For everybody else, if you have already sent me something and I have not posted it please pm me so I know whose packages I am waiting for.

Back