• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Designer Villain Pin Set with Box & Cert. Looking for Designer Princess Pin Set*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Designer Villain Pin Set with Box & Cert. Looking for Designer Princess Pin Set*

AmySchweppe

Adventure is out there!!!
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Okay... I have been looking for a while for this pin set and will continue to look for it until I am able to find it. I am looking for the entire Disney Princess Designer set of pins including the box and certificate.

I have Designer Villain pins to trade as well... I am patient and don't mind waiting. If anyone knows someone who has the set and is looking to trade or sell it let me know please!

Thank you! :) xoxo.

7971721772_6490b6a1f2_z.jpg

pin85994

Last edited:
Glad you got yours! I got mine too :) just waiting for the email :/ so nervous im going to be the unlucky one that gets the apology email... I really hope everyone with designers for trade, wants/needs this set :D LOL

Hi Amy! Good luck on trading these! You'll get those princesses in a matter of time :) Maybe you can use these designer villains and the other PODMs coming out to trade for them! The Beauty and the Beast PODM will trade very well! So should the other 3!

Last edited:
amy doesnt just want any princess first, she wants rapunzel...sending rapunzel luckiness haha (dont think that makes sense)
that was soooo the asian/ mexicanb in me hahaha

good luck girlie, you've waited LONG ENOUGH!!! (;

At the moment I am only looking to trade my Designer Villain Pin Complete set with box and certificate for the Designer Princess Pin Complete set with box and certificate.

In the interest of trying to help you get what you want, are you expecting a straight swap Villains for Princesses or does your statement mean that you only are willing to trade the Villains in a deal that gets you the Princesses?

Because there is a difference in number of pins and original cost 10 pins including the coveted Rapunzel/$200 vs 6 pins/$150. I could see how people could read your post and think you were after a straight swap which could be seen as unfair by the person with the Princess set, and thus not respond.

Morning bump for Amy. I hope you feel better today. I always swear by Vicks for my daughter. A generous rub cures everything. If you have a nasty cough don't forget to put it at the bottom of your feet and wear socks to bed. I know it sounds crazy, but it works for my daughter :)

Morning bump for Amy. I hope you feel better today. I always swear by Vicks for my daughter. A generous rub cures everything. If you have a nasty cough don't forget to put it at the bottom of your feet and wear socks to bed. I know it sounds crazy, but it works for my daughter :)

Thank you so much! :) I am doing better. DayQuil and Sleep has been helping a ton. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back