• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*Designer Villain Pin Set with Box & Cert. Looking for Designer Princess Pin Set*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a Disney Designer Villain Pin Set I am looking to trade for the Princess Set. Looking to make an EVEN trade. I don't want to spend anymore money nor will I expect any from the trader. Both sets sell for crazy money on eBay and both sold out very fast. If anyone is interested in a even trade contact me.

Hi there, welcome to DPF! :) ^_^

Not to be mean, but if you're interested in trading your set too, I would make your own thread instead of posting on someone else's.... :) Just to be courteous! :) Good luck, and happy trading! ^_^ :) <3

i also have a disney designer villain pin set i am looking to trade for the princess set. Looking to make an even trade. I don't want to spend anymore money nor will i expect any from the trader. Both sets sell for crazy money on ebay and both sold out very fast. If anyone is interested in a even trade contact me.

awkward...

I don't think there is one day that goes by where I do not hear about the designer princess pins. It be nice if she can get these pins soon. Thank you everyone for helping her find them.

Hopemax, considering Mother Gothel just sold on eBay for $350.00 that is more than Rapunzel is getting right now . No such word as can't . Good Luck Amy and hope you are feeling better sweetie .

I just saw a completed Ebay listing for Designer Villains + Princesses for $2250 on Ebay. My jaw dropped !!

As of now, there are no more complete sets on Ebay. I wonder where the villains will be a year from now ??

Morning bump and best wishes for your search Amy!

I just saw a completed Ebay listing for Designer Villains + Princesses for $2250 on Ebay. My jaw dropped !!

As of now, there are no more complete sets on Ebay. I wonder where the villains will be a year from now ??

Morning bump and best wishes for your search Amy!

There's another set up there NOW for $2250 (DVs and DPs). At least he/she throws in free shipping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back