• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Co-Op! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villains Co-Op! :)

Katdianee

Forever a Princess
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hi guys! So here's another chance to get those gorgeous designer villains! Catburger is getting a set and selling it for $765 + $35 for the box and certificate. So it would average out to be about $128 a pin plus shipping which we will figure out. Let me know if you're interested and/or have any questions! :)

List:
Maleficent - me
Mother Gothel - lunarbasket
Evil Queen - doodlebug86
Queen of Hearts - lunarbasket
Cruella de Vil - OPEN
Ursula - Nekov WAITLIST: doodlebug86
Box&Cert -

Last edited:
I'd get Ursula for a friend of mine since I already got mine but I'd feel bad not giving someone else a chance at her! But if it's alright I'll take her :)

Otherwise I'll do Queen of Hearts.

Neko - I saw your post about helping out with cruella which is so sweet :) I think, if I can sell off some pins at least, if needed I can pick up the queen of hearts as well.

Then we would only need one more, it that helps!

Aw that's so sweet of you too! If you can that would be great :) If not, no worries! It's the thought that counts!

I'm currently in the process of also selling some things to see if I can afford all 3 but I'm not worried or in a hurry.
If someone else decided they wanted queen of hearts then that's good too, as long as I get Ursula for my friend that's good enough for me ^^.

Neko - I saw your post about helping out with cruella which is so sweet :) I think, if I can sell off some pins at least, if needed I can pick up the queen of hearts as well.

Then we would only need one more, it that helps!

Not sure, jazzteenrae hasn't responded yet but if jazzteenrae decided not to do Cruella then there's always bwschultz that wants a Cruella as Merryweather suggested so only queen of hearts needs to be taken up for us to finish.

I redid my finances and can only do Ursula at the moment and my friend is also doing payments to me LOL so :3 whoever wants Queen of Hearts, it's up for grabs.

If no one else steps up when Cruella is taken I'll take the Queen of Hearts :) But put me in as a last resort/back up!

What do you guys think would be be a good value for the box and certificate? It might be able to lower the price on the pins if we include it.

Ok you are on the waitlist :) I will do a waitlist of two people max for each pin if anyone is interested. This also might be good if anyone else is selling/trading these pins and they can see who's interested.

The co-op I did it was $35 for the box and cert but mine was $765 for the set.

So I'd say since this set is $800 then $40 for box and cert?

Hello everyone! I just saw a few of your responses. The box and cert will be $35 to the first whomever claims it..otherwise the pins will be shipped to each of you in our own very nice packaging :) . Hopefully once all the pins are accounted for..i can send those of you who are confirmed a PM with my PayPal info and we get the ball rolling from there!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

So would it be $800 for the pins and $35 for the box? Or would it come out to $765 for the pins with the price of the box/cert being the last part of the $800? Because if it's the second option, could we do it at $36 so each person could take $6 off the total of each pin?

So would it be $800 for the pins and $35 for the box? Or would it come out to $765 for the pins with the price of the box/cert being the last part of the $800? Because if it's the second option, could we do it at $36 so each person could take $6 off the total of each pin?

Yes you are exactly on point with the 2nd version. The box will be its own price at $35 and the pins will be $765 divided by all of 6. So the break down will be

$128 per pin. (rounding up) $ 35 for box and cert. grand total of $803.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back