• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains Co-Op! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villains Co-Op! :)
Hello everyone! The lovely Nekov sent me a link to this CO-OP through my Wanted thread. I would love to take the opportunity to get Cruella. I'm just waiting on Mali who offered to do the payment plan too. If it doesn't work out, this is the second option I have. Of course, if there is someone in line who doesn't have another option they should have it.

Thanks so much Nekov! I really appreciate the help :)

Let me know how this all works out for everyone!

Not sure, jazzteenrae hasn't responded yet but if jazzteenrae decided not to do Cruella then there's always bwschultz that wants a Cruella as Merryweather suggested so only queen of hearts needs to be taken up for us to finish.

Last edited:
It looks like we have a tentative yes from jazzteen? Let's finalize everyone so we can get it all done! :) all that's left is a confirmation on cruelly and the box n cert!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Darn, he said no XP. Oh well! Whoever gets it will definitely like it! :)

I just saw a picture of the actual Box and Cert :3 I'll make my husband pay for that one LOL, I mean, "ask" if he will. Time for the *does puppy dog eyes*.

Last edited:
I have 2 - Ariel above the water with Flounder waving and another of Ariel underwater shrugging

I can post pictures when I'm home tomorrow :)

I think we have a full confirmed CO-OP! At this point. I will be messaging each of you for payment details and shipping. Wether or not Cruella and the Box and Cert are confirmed I will still go ahead with the co-op. At worst, we'l be left with a great Cruella trader! Does anyone not want the box?

Just looked up the tracking today!

It says it should be here 9/18/12 by "end of day". WOOHOO!!!!

Last edited:
PM's Have been sent to each participant. Hopefully Translation will confirm thru my PM and the only item left for purchase is the box :) Thanks so much again everyone!

Hey there everyone!

List:
Maleficent - KatDianee - awaiting
Mother Gothel - lunarbasket - PAID
Evil Queen - doodlebug86 - PAID
Queen of Hearts - lunarbasket - PAID
Cruella de Vil - Translationv - PAID
Ursula - Nekov - PAID

No one in this co-op is in need of the box and cert? I can let it go for $30.

Last edited:
Sadly for me, I will only have enough to cover my recent pin purchases.
If I had any pin funds left over I definitely would have! But I probably won't have a replenished fund for awhile, especially since I learned the reason my Husband said no to any more pin purchases is because we're going back to DLR in Feb! yay! ^^

Come come ! It's such a pretty box! Someone knows they want it! :hsd:

Look what came!!!!

GUESS WHAT CAME!!!!!!!

IMG_0508.jpg

sorry if its blurry..possibly from the excitment!!
But these pins are amazing in person and i can't wait to send them out to you guys..i will be mailing them out tomorrow!

we need 1 person left to pay! woohoo!

My friend is jumping up and down, she can't wait lol.

I'm excited for when my co-op'd set comes. I'm definitely going to borrow a friends awesome camera and take pictures of the set before I break it up to be shipped out so that I remember that at least for a moment I had them all in hand once! Gah they look so pretty!

Thanks guys..we're glad we were able to help a few of you in getting these pins. i always feel its best to advertise here on DPF first then on the Bay'. And yes, there absolutely beautiful, my girlfriend is steadfast on keeping our other set. Now the question is..what type of frame to buy for them!?!? hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back