• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---
Lol, on a different note did anyone else see the princess ornaments that Disney has this year? Lol, sooo cute, ballerina princesses and there's even a rapunzel one!

Ther are SO cute! I'm tempted to get a couple as christmas gifts for my sister!

I agree completely with Ken... some of just joined for the friendly conversation and sharing our opinions, I also am not a pin collector, the designer dolls would be my first collectable item! and I found the forums insight on the dolls to be interesting... I would also understand if you locked the thread but I still think thats not going to stop people from selling them on ebay. I hope Disney does make it one per household. But I think we should not give into purchasing the dolls on ebay for extremely high prices... if we continue to not bid on the items and not create a demand for these dolls the ebay sellers will have no choice but to sell them at retail price they are not true collectors and will not want to keep them. Its also understandable some people are die hard collectors but giving into those prices is ridiculous! I hope Disney makes a few changes and we can all help each other into getting the dolls we want... Its getting tough but good luck to all!!

I agree with you! And if the "Rapunzel drawing" is mine... Many Thanks! :)

I love the Ariel one--her pink dress is my favorite! On a side note, does anyone know if they ever made an Ariel with her purple sparkly dress (the one she wears after her father turns her into a human again at the end)?

I love the Ariel one--her pink dress is my favorite! On a side note, does anyone know if they ever made an Ariel with her purple sparkly dress (the one she wears after her father turns her into a human again at the end)?

I dont think that dress ever realized by far. I think all you can see is homemade. But yes.. it was a great dress! (Ariel is the most changed-dress Princess :D)

I dont think that dress ever realized by far. I think all you can see is homemade. But yes.. it was a great dress! (Ariel is the most changed-dress Princess :D)
Thank you for the info-- maybe I'll have to make one for an Ariel doll someday then. :)

All I want is Jasmine and Rapunzel . I'm not even going to try for the rest . This is insanity . At first I thought I'd do the same as others and make money on the Evil Bay . But I didn't follow through . Lucky to just get the ones I want .
So sorry that happened to you Trade !

All I want is Jasmine and Rapunzel . I'm not even going to try for the rest . This is insanity . At first I thought I'd do the same as others and make money on the Evil Bay . But I didn't follow through . Lucky to just get the ones I want .
So sorry that happened to you Trade !

I agree with you. I want just my rapunzel (somone buy her,or i order on UK site) .. but yes. Her and no other. Its insane thing. Poor people who want the princesses with 4000 LE. :(

Disney is REALLY bad about crowd control

Thanks Moondance! That's really surprising considering how crowded the Parks can get! You'd think they'd get lots of practice, especially when you consider that Disney could be held responsible if someone gets hurt at one of these releases, which could possibly happen if some of the stories are true.

Hi everyone! Hopefully everyone is recovering from Sunday's snow white debacle! I am a collector since childhood and happy to meet some fellow collectors! I was curious as to how some of you are displaying yours?

Dear Disney Guest:

Thank you for your recent Disney order.

We are sorry to inform you that the following
merchandise was not available at the time your order
was filled. You have not been billed for these
items. We apologize for any inconvenience
or disappointment this may cause.

ITEM QTY DESCRIPTION
460706583922 1 SW DESIGNER DOLL

If you would like a different item, we will be glad to
add it to your order. Please email us at
Guest.Services@DisneyStore.com with the item number and
description. We look forward to being of service to
you in the future and hope you will continue to enjoy
the Magic of Disney!

Sincerely,

The DisneyStore.com Team

I am so upset especially after what happened yesterday. I actually started crying :( Snow White is my least favorite princess so she's not a priority to get (I just liked her design), it's just that after all the work I put in to getting her, I'm way too upset.

Dear Disney Guest:

ITEM QTY DESCRIPTION

the Magic of Disney!

Sincerely,

The DisneyStore.com Team

I am so upset especially after what happened yesterday. I actually started crying :( Snow White is my least favorite princess so she's not a priority to get (I just liked her design), it's just that after all the work I put in to getting her, I'm way too upset.

Oh gosh :( I am so sorry for you!!!! Damn ebayer!!! Ok. Disney will be do a limit of ONE ... in online store...!!! Is impossible! The sites will be crashing every monday if they dont change something.. On disneystore blog i read a post of the director: he says they change the metods/impostations of the dolls for the next week princess and the other 4. I think thwy will be a LIMIT OF ONE. its impossible and insane.
I hope you will get Jasmine (she is your favourite,no?? Your signature,avatar..). Really. :)

Dear Disney Guest:

ITEM QTY DESCRIPTION

the Magic of Disney!

Sincerely,

The DisneyStore.com Team

Oh honey I'm so sorry to hear. I know this is stressing everyone out. ::Hugs::

Hi everyone! Hopefully everyone is recovering from Sunday's snow white debacle! I am a collector since childhood and happy to meet some fellow collectors! I was curious as to how some of you are displaying yours?
I open -all- of mine, because I never intend to sell them.......and I just love playing with them :)
I de-box them, and re-style them in their casing :)

Yuck, this is just awful! It's like a negative lottery or a draft, where we are all waiting to hear if we are going to be sent to the Salt Mines! Congrats on your positive-sounding order status, lambie! At least someone has some good news in all of this tension.

I agree completely with Ken... some of just joined for the friendly conversation and sharing our opinions, I also am not a pin collector, the designer dolls would be my first collectable item! and I found the forums insight on the dolls to be interesting... I would also understand if you locked the thread but I still think thats not going to stop people from selling them on ebay. I hope Disney does make it one per household. But I think we should not give into purchasing the dolls on ebay for extremely high prices... if we continue to not bid on the items and not create a demand for these dolls the ebay sellers will have no choice but to sell them at retail price they are not true collectors and will not want to keep them. Its also understandable some people are die hard collectors but giving into those prices is ridiculous! I hope Disney makes a few changes and we can all help each other into getting the dolls we want... Its getting tough but good luck to all!!

The 'lets not give into ebay re-sellers' won't work sadly..

It's like any other cause really, 'only buy organic products- big corporations abuse workers and their product, and/or animals'

etc...

Anyhow, welcome to the forum you new people.
I welcome you regardless if you collect pins or not. It's all the same---pins, dolls, plushies.....personally I'm all 3 :)
I feel that there should be more diversity (No, not an old wooden ship :p) to this forum, and you doll enthusiasts bring it!
I proudly stand with you as a member of this forum, no matter how much a veteran you are, or if you just joined minutes ago.

Sincerely,
Robyn

order is still active not shipped yet, I called yesterday and they said it's processing so I hope. I did get the confirmation email at 12:25:03 AM PDT

Yuck, this is just awful! It's like a negative lottery or a draft, where we are all waiting to hear if we are going to be sent to the Salt Mines! Congrats on your positive-sounding order status, lambie! At least someone has some good news in all of this tension.

Thank you love! I check the status daily, hourly even! I just know it will show up there before I ever get an email. I also paid for express shipping, so I think that may be why it's shipped already.

Has anyone else's item(s) shipped yet? I hope we can have some more good news in here =/

I got my stupid order cancellation, I think I keep the free shipping for my vinyl robots at least.

and I ordered right away when I saw the link posted. It's supposed to be released at 12 am PT time, correct? Wouldn't that make it 2 for me not 3? I know they're obviously changing things, but I seriously lucked out because I've been getting back up at 2:15am....

The 'lets not give into ebay re-sellers' won't work sadly..

It's like any other cause really, 'only buy organic products- big corporations abuse workers and their product, and/or animals'

etc...

Anyhow, welcome to the forum you new people.
I welcome you regardless if you collect pins or not. It's all the same---pins, dolls, plushies.....personally I'm all 3 :)
I feel that there should be more diversity (No, not an old wooden ship :p) to this forum, and you doll enthusiasts bring it!
I proudly stand with you as a member of this forum, no matter how much a veteran you are, or if you just joined minutes ago.

Sincerely,
Robyn

You are EVER kind,Robyn :)

Just received my rejection letter! :(

It looks like my daughters "princess" room will be minus at least one princess. I just thought it would be so cute to have each of these dolls up on shelves around my daughter's room and then she would have the collection to give her daughter. Little did I know that when a cast member gave me the Designer Doll series brochure months ago that these beautiful dolls would create so much craziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back