• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys realise that the Disney Dreams! Christmas show will probably have pins, right?

I'm not going to DLRP this Christmas, I already visited this year anyhow... but I hope those who are going have a great time. DLRP is still my favourite.

Thank you. I promise I'm not a real member of the LHNC, just excited for
a) Disney at Christmas
b) My first Disney Pin Trading Event
c) As you say Dreams with a Frozen theme & just generally all the Christmassy decorations & atmosphere
d) Pin shopping
e) Cute Pascal pins &
f) Having some decent traders from the event.

If all of that happens, my joy will be complete.

:hsd:

Thank you. I promise I'm not a real member of the LHNC, just excited for
a) Disney at Christmas
b) My first Disney Pin Trading Event
c) As you say Dreams with a Frozen theme & just generally all the Christmassy decorations & atmosphere
d) Pin shopping
e) Cute Pascal pins &
f) Having some decent traders from the event.

If all of that happens, my joy will be complete.

:hsd:

How can I be sure you're not in the LHNC!? :lol:

I haven't been there at Christmas, but I know its beautiful. I think a Frozen theme would of been better for the event, I actually like Tangled the movie, just not the pin hype. Guess I'm okay with Frozen as its actually winter themed and hasn't been around long enough for me to get annoyed with the hype.

I could also go on a rant about how DLRP had lots of Tangled stuff, and now also Frozen stuff... but totally skipped over WIR. Oh well, I'm used to it. I'll spare you my ranting. :D

Oh and pin shopping at DLRP is great!

Just thought I'd add that it's 9am Paris time that the ticks go on sale on the 12th :)

Edit: Oh and also there are 350 places available!

Last edited:
I think they (DLPR pin trading team) also a want a big event. You can still find in some shops the pins released for the past two events.

it's official . In the november flyer , above the pascal santa pin's , it said the pin's is an exclusive preview from the rapunzel in chrismtas event.

yes, the event is in december, but the tickets will be sold in november, and the pascal pin is a preview.

DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Dis...

The pascal pin will be sold at the Pueblo trading post on november 30. It's like an event pin which is released before the event!!! The other pins will be released during the event as normal ;)

Last edited:
We don't know yet..., we have to wait for the flyer with the event pins. but I think it's possible that you can also get it at the event :)

And here the poster of the event :)

601429_722204974474416_333944622_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back