• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I did not pay attention to the edition size and I was panicking. LE 700 gives me hope :) But, the jumbo is LE 400. Eeeeek!!

Even LE 400 for a jumbo isn't bad!! It could definitely be a lot smaller... I am over the moon about all of this. So, so happy they are beautiful and the edition is good. I can't stop smiling over these and I'm not even going!! (Whamp Whamp.)

Omgod rapunzel overload this morning. Three texts of the same pic of the pins and me barley waking up... Hahaha so excited!!!!!! They're gorgeous pins and my favorites happen to be the le 700s so yay me! Haha but I still hope to get them all!!!

Yeah, LE700 give me hope too. These shouldn't be crazy, and don't give in and just buy them for the first price listed. With 700 they will have to come down from initial listing prices.

Yeah, LE700 give me hope too. These shouldn't be crazy, and don't give in and just buy them for the first price listed. With 700 they will have to come down from initial listing prices.
Will try...easier said than done sometimes though! I tried with the DSUK tangled pin recently and only managed a few days, then paid quite over the odds for one :sad:

dont forget the Rapoince LE from DLP was LE600 and was general park release and is highly wanted and costs quite a bit now I think. So these will be high prices.

The jumbo looks to likely feature the Tower in my opinion at least.

Plus the theme is tangled so prices will go high as whatever she touches turn to grail (most of the time lolol)

just cuz there is not an image on THIS perticular page of the thread discussion.... lol

999292_10201244775336532_532918771_n.jpg

MUST have MAX!

That mother gothel pin and gondola pin are my top most priorities!!! Then I work my way to the sleigh/ Maximus pin and around to all the others...

I imagine the jumbo will have this basically. offset to the left, where the spire goes above the dome of the pin... you can see the point there...
RapunzelTangled2.jpg

with "tangled" across the bottom perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back