• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP Pin Trading Event 14th Dec. Theme will be...... RAPUNZEL'S CHRISTMAS! Discuss :)
It's a free pin that you get for being at the event.

I think I am going to be looking to buy from someone after the event or eventually next year. I'm sure I will have to save up for them. Unless people trade pins for LE dolls! Lol!

The LE 700 pins are two per person. The LE 400 One per person, then a last chance system. So the LE 400 will probably cost higher in ebay because the last chance, will look like the hunger games, to get that pin's , you have to fight to the death , may the odds be ever in your favor. LOL

I can't believe , it's this week already. I'm eager to go at my first event. Some people from here will be at that event? I hope I will meet you

Edit, I may have pin to trade for the event if you are interested, I 'm looking for : rapunzel window of magic, or Enchanted pin's. Pm me, if you are interested.

Last edited:
Myself and Karl will be there, look out for a bearded red head ( thats karl not me) and a blonde girl ( i warn you i like a hug)

Oh okay ^^ I'm a red hair too ( well it's a color ) long hair ( not as long rapunzel ) . I will have a snow white tote bag ^^ . I hope I will meet you.

I don't know, but I can't wait to get them all. I do know it has the tower.
I finally have someone that gets me my Tangled and Frozen pins at cost. I just sent them a huge Christmas gift.

Thats really nice tinkerbelle. If I had a way in I'd be trading for the LE elsa stained glass katelouise, but it sold out so fast! I think about that pin before sleeping at night... haha.

Well I'm posting this from my hotel room in DLP, not going to the event, but already spent a lot on pins and I've only been in the country a few hours :) I may try and drop into the Pueblo on Sunday and see if there's any traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back