• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?
I love looking at all your button creations! It makes me want another! but... for now... I will let others enjoy your lovely creations instead! haha

Oh, I also found out that I can turn the Beloved Tales pins into buttons. So if there was ever one you wanted but will never get, you could get a button of it.

OOOHHHH may I get a button? Fuzzybunny told me to head over here and ask!!! Can I get the Stitch beloved tails as the background? I will pm you my email address...thanks!

Last edited:
Oh, I also found out that I can turn the Beloved Tales pins into buttons. So if there was ever one you wanted but will never get, you could get a button of it.

OMG, the BatB Beloved Tales would make a lovely background for another button for sis.

I would love one!!!!

DPF NAME: huertajv
CHARACTER: Cinderella
COLOR/SCHEME: Pink and Romantic

DPF NAME: huertajv
CHARACTER: Lion King
COLOR/SCHEME: Jungle/Forrest, etc.

Thank you!!!!

Vicki

I love mine!!!! They all turned out awesome. John & I could not pick just one. We got a few of them. Lolol

Thanks again!

Vicki & John

I'd like 3 buttons :)

1) Riley
2) LumpyLover
3) Pics:
Elsa-disney-frozen-35102790-500-327.jpg
(if the image doesn't work/show up, just use this one :)
elsa+2.png
)

500px-Winnie_the_Pooh_-_Lumpy_and_Mama_Heffalump.jpg

peter-pan2-disneyscreencaps.com-2805.jpg

(sorry for humungo image)
4) Whatever you think looks good :)

If you don't have time to do all 3, I listed them (the pictures/buttons) in order of preference.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I would love a badge - this is a reminder for myself to look through your wants when I jump on a computer to check out if I could get anything you'd be wanting :)

I would love one, well two actually. They look amazing; and it's a great excuse to trade with you. We have several matches so maybe we could arrange a little trade as well?

Badge 1;
1) your real first name: Aine

2) the dpf name you want me to use: Anya

3) Anna from Frozen [perhaps something like
this or this ; whatever you think looks best]

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use; I have no preferences, I leave this completely in your very capable hands.

Badge 2;

1} Aine
2} Anya
3} Young Merida and Elinor [would it be possible to get
this gif as the image of it, I'm sure you can find the still image somewhere]
4} Again, it's up too you.

My pin trading email address: takemetowonderland@ymail.com

Back