• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?
Thanks so much David we love them can't wait to get them in the mail...

Here is the latest batch
DSC01864_zps6ba65b5d.jpg

Im going to request 3 buttons:

Button 1:
1) Alex

2) Zagales14

3) Use this image: http://0.tqn.com/d/preschoolers/1/0/N/E/-/-/LightningMcQueen.jpg

4) White letters with preferably cars font.

Button 2:
1) Bruna

2) Zagales14

3) Use this image: http://0.tqn.com/d/preschoolers/1/0/P/E/-/-/sally.jpg

Button 3:
1) Dylan

2) Zagales14

3) Use this image: http://0.tqn.com/d/preschoolers/1/0/O/E/-/-/mater.jpg

Thank you so much! Let me know if you need anything else. And let me know the pins you are interested in so we can work something out.

Thanks!

I'd love one :)

Name: Vicki
DPF: vickichip7
Email: vickimurphy_4@hotmail.co.uk
Fav character is Chip n Dale

But please can I email you an idea I already have? Or PM it to you?

Got the pm and replied, thank you for the great image!!!

Thanks so much David we love them can't wait to get them in the mail...

Hi Tori, I am sorry but I am so behind in things I will get caught up this weekend and have your buttons in the mail Tuesday.

Im going to request 3 buttons:

Button 1:
1) Alex

2) Zagales14

3) Use this image: http://0.tqn.com/d/preschoolers/1/0/N/E/-/-/LightningMcQueen.jpg

Button 2:
1) Bruna

2) Zagales14

3) Use this image: http://0.tqn.com/d/preschoolers/1/0/P/E/-/-/sally.jpg

Button 3:
1) Dylan

2) Zagales14

3) Use this image: http://0.tqn.com/d/preschoolers/1/0/O/E/-/-/mater.jpg

Thank you so much! Let me know if you need anything else. And let me know the pins you are interested in so we can work something out.

Thanks!

Great pix, I don't know if I have the Cars font, but I will work something up this weekend and send it to you. Please pm me your email addy so I can send you the mock ups.

Hi David... I think I would like to have you do one of these for my room mate, Nena. Her name is TndrHeart on DPF. She loves Eeyore especially if you can find one of him laughing. She also loves trains, so if you can somehow manage to put Eeyore on a train like maybe Walt use to ride that would be perfect. Thanks heaps my friend!

Hi David... I think I would like to have you do one of these for my room mate, Nena. Her name is TndrHeart on DPF. She loves Eeyore especially if you can find one of him laughing. She also loves trains, so if you can somehow manage to put Eeyore on a train like maybe Walt use to ride that would be perfect. Thanks heaps my friend!

aw crud you don't want much do you? :facepalm: Do you have a picture in mind to make my life a little easier?

As long as I am doing one for your roommate, what about yourself and your friend you are always looking to find pins for? It isn't much more work to do 3 buttons then 2, but if you can find pix for me that makes my life much easier!!!

Hey David. These all look amazing!
I have four requests for ya :D
Two for me and two for my mom!

1)Willie

2)twins10101

3) on the first button i would like stitch and the second one i will take kevin please.

4)no preference.

And then I have two for my mom.

1) Shelly

2) fullrightgoaliemom

3) on one button she would like piglet and on the other bambi please

4) no preference.

I will pm you my email

Thanks a ton!

1. Miki
2.Hidden_Miki
3. Could you use this picture?

Alsi my aumt jrdnsmom and i go to dsf and dlr a lot and was wondering of we could just meet up to trade please pm me and let me know. Also i loved the pins you made for my aunt and her son the were amazing, you are awesome :)

4. I like girly text and can it be in a red shade that matched pascal in the photo please? :)

1. Miki
2.Hidden_Miki

Alsi my aumt jrdnsmom and i go to dsf and dlr a lot and was wondering of we could just meet up to trade please pm me and let me know. Also i loved the pins you made for my aunt and her son the were amazing, you are awesome :)

4. I like girly text and can it be in a red shade that matched pascal in the photo please? :)

The button you made for my friend looks amazing! :) Thank you so muchh!! I cant wait to get it, and then send it to her!

Three buttons please.

Button #1: 1) Cassie 2) CMR626 3) Maleficent. (see email) 4) Whatever you think is best, depending on the picture.

Button #2: 1) Jason2) Big Red 3) Chernabog. (see email) 4) Lime Green or Yellow – or whatever you think is best.

Button #3: 1) Lisa2) N/A – Not on DPF, but pinpics ID is LiloLisa. 3) Snow White; Please use image of her with bluebird, or one similar to pin 32419. 4) Purple if possible, otherwise – whatever looks best. She's super girly. :facepalm:

Thanks again hun for doing these! You rock! Email with pictures for first 2 requests will be forthcoming :wiggle:

Last edited:
1. Miki
2.Hidden_Miki

Hi Miki,

Is that you in the background of the video where Janice gets her Ariel pin bag?

If you can wait until December for us to come back down, sure we can trade in person. I live in Seattle. :D

Please pm me your email address so I can send you the mock up of your button.

I think maybe my post got lost in the excitement of your awesome pins! :D. Did you get my info David?

Yep, I spaced it. I am sorry. I will put you in the front of the line and probably get you a mock up in the next couple of days.

Good thing you didn't need it right away.

I am sorry!!!

you are post 75

OMGOODNESS OUR TRADE CAME TODAY!

i was only expecting on not 3!!! how will i choose?!?! so i wore them all together!!

tumblr_mo0rovXwJb1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

ill take a photo of karl with his when hes home

AND LOOK! A ZAP!
tumblr_mo0rtkR4ce1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

one the exsact date a year from now ill be getting married!!!!!!!!

OMGOODNESS OUR TRADE CAME TODAY!

i was only expecting on not 3!!! how will i choose?!?! so i wore them all together!!

tumblr_mo0rovXwJb1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

ill take a photo of karl with his when hes home

AND LOOK! A ZAP!
tumblr_mo0rtkR4ce1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

one the exsact date a year from now ill be getting married!!!!!!!!

Aww those are Fantastic!! Congrats Hollie!!!! David you rock! :rock: :bigthumb:

The two for me came out GREAT David! Can not wait for the surprise! She will flip that I had her design made into one as well! Thank you so much my friend!

could i maybe get one of this?
Onlera_zps1536616e.png

It's Onlera in Gallifreyan ^^ if/when i ever make it to a Doctor Who con, I'd really love having this to wear ^^ wouldn't mind wearing it at a pin trading event, either. it wouldn't even need any english on it, just the Gallifreyan symbols centered on the button

figured we could add it into the trade we were already pm'ing about ^^

Last edited:
Back