• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?

Docfish2u's DPF Buttons caught up, anybody else?

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi Everybody,

Since I have had so many people asking me if I would make them personalized buttons and I am getting kind of caught up from our recent Disneyland trip I am going to open this up to anybody who is interested. I am happy to make them for you overseas people also!!!

Update: If you want a button(s) please either post your email address in your post or pm it to me. I will have to email you the pictures of your buttons so you can approve it.

Here is an example of the buttons I made for the people who signed up to meet us on our last trip:

DSC01777_zps8078f8ea.jpg

DSC01776_zpsd67ffecb.jpg

If you see your name on one of these buttons and or you signed up to meet us and couldn't please pm me.

If you would like me to make a button(s) please leave me the following information here on this post, do not pm me, my box fills up too fast :

1) your real first name

2) the dpf name you want me to use

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) Also if you have a pic you wanted used please send it to me!!!

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use.

After I have this information I will contact you to arrange a trade for the button(s) and then I will design it(them) and send you pix for your approval.

I will then make your button(s) the following weekend and mail it(them) the following Monday.

Since it is a trade we will each pay for our own postage. If we can also work out pin trades in addition that is always more fun. Pin trading is an addiction after all. :D

I can also make buttons that are not DPF related, just ask me and I will see what we can work out.

Any questions? Please post them here, others might have a similar question.

Last edited:
They are pretty awsome! Our oldest still likes to wear them lol And I still see people wearing your buttons at the park, dsf, and pin events! Good luck David, I'm sure your going to be busy with these!! :)

1) your real first name - Debbie

2) the dpf name you want me to use - tinkerbelle1956

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) - Rapunzel with pascal

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use. -rose pink or purple background button ( sort of like the Aladdin or Beast button that has background color and character)

Let me know if this makes sense in description.

Thank You David

First name judy
Forum Id dpf correspondent ttiggermickey
fave character captain jack sparrow
black pearl bacbackground

judy

1) your real first name - Debbie

2) the dpf name you want me to use - tinkerbelle1956

3) who is your favorite character or what character you want on your button(s) - Rapunzel with pascal

4) do you have a preference in the color or style of printing you want me to use. -rose pink or purple background button ( sort of like the Aladdin or Beast button that has background color and character)

Let me know if this makes sense in description.

Thank You David

HI Debbie, I thought you wanted one for your husband also?

First name judy
Forum Id dpf correspondent ttiggermickey
fave character captain jack sparrow
black pearl bacbackground

judy

Judy, when did you add the extra t to your dpf name?
:D

Oops ...

1. Your first first name - Jim
2. Doesn't have his own DPF user ID ... So just Disney Pin Forum
3. Favorite Character - Beast
Can be like the one you made for someone else.

Last edited:
Hey David,

I'd like to get two new buttons. Mostly because my DPF ID has changed

Name: Bryana
DPF ID: Bryana
Character: Daisy Maleficent Avatar

Please just list my name once on the button. No need to put Bryana on it twice ;)

Name: Erin
DPF ID: I'm with Bryana
Characters: Mike, Sulley, Boo

Thanks David! :)

1. Jenna

2. BugCatcher Jenna

3. This image please <3

4. Pink and purple text colors?

If possible could you put the image at the bottom of the circle so you don't see the bottom line of the artwork? Does that make since? ... x.x I am bad at explaining so I just made an example.. like this HERE. xD Im sorry if this is too much trouble.

My E-mail : Queen0fsnail@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Hi David,
Cool! I'm interested. :)

1) Melanie

2) Melanium

3) Wall-E: http://pixartimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/wall-e-and-eve.jpg

4) Please use the image for the full button (like the Aladdin/RiftRaftStreetRat design), and this may be too specific but if you can use font "Neutra Text - Book" (if you have it), and if not, something similar to what you used for Pauly88.

Thanks!
Melanie

1. Annette

2. Nettiejeanne

3. Maybe this pic?
images

4. And I love the font you used for either Echo or for Katie. But whatever looks good with my Minnie as Cinderella would be great!

Thanks so much!!!

If you know of a picture you want me to use, please post it like Melanie and Jenna did. That makes my life much easier!!!

Bryana, I love repeat customers, it is easy to just adjust your buttons since I already have yours saved. Ask Erin if she knows of a picture she wants me to use.

Wow Jenna, you practicaly did all of my work for me. I can also just remove the line pretty easy. I will be sure to send you what I come up with.

I need to mention one thing about full button pictures, usually it limits the color of print I use on it since I don't want it to blend in. They do make great looking buttons though.

Melanie, I am sorry but I do not have that font available in my button program, but I can use the one I did for Pauly88 no problem.

LOL I could have just made it myself and sent you the image, but I didn't know what size it had to be or whatever. xD

Well, I hardly own any traders so I have no idea if I have anything that you'd like to trade but if so, here is my info. (If not, I promise it's no big deal and I will sign up again when I can buy one. :)

1) Sarah

2) ilovemyjacks

3) This pic?
wedkisssmall.jpg

4)
I am so not picky on fonts and what not. :) Whatever you think looks nice is good for me. :)

PS - I'm in Seattle so we can also do a little swap/meetup and save on shipping. :)

Thank you so much David. I have always wanted a good way to identify our DPF membership and this just what the doctor ordered.

1) First name: Jimmy

2) DPF name: Crystalentertainment

3) Favorite character: Chip and Dale

My wife

1) Gail

2) Crystalentertainment

3) Evil Queen (from Snow White)

The rest is up to you. Again thank you so much for what you do for DPF and all pin traders.

Jimmy

Hi there - I am going to DLR twice - Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. I would love a DPF button

Could it just say:

DPF (in dark blue)
Jules (in dark blue) - that is my real name and my DPF name, so I would like it on the button once, big

And could it be on a baby blue background? I'd also like it to have a simple background!

And, of course I saw this and really wanted it:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/115350360/wreck-it-ralph-inspired-vanellopes

You said you could make other buttons, not for DPF? I am a teacher and we have a couple of programs - I'd love some buttons for these.

I was thinking of these:
I (heart) CBES! in white writing, red heart, on navy background

RULE #1 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #2 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #3 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #4 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #5 all in caps, white on a colored background
http://lisarodriguezrrocks.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

Be a bucket filler! with a picture of a bucket that looks like this
http://www.shop.bucketfillers101.com/product.sc?productId=34

I would love to trade, though I am sure my pins aren't amazing compared to what you have. I would be willing to pay, too! This is a great idea! If I have asked for too much, just let me down easy, LOL!!!
Thanks and happy Friday!

YOU ARE NUTS!

i'd have you make me another but you'd probably find another stinky pic to use. BTW i wore it to both events all day.

In the hope I ever get to meet some of you:

DPF ID: Minnie594
Favourite character: Ariel

Not fussed on font, background etc. I'll leave it in your capable hands :)

Well, I hardly own any traders so I have no idea if I have anything that you'd like to trade but if so, here is my info. (If not, I promise it's no big deal and I will sign up again when I can buy one. :)

1) Sarah

2) ilovemyjacks

3) This pic?
wedkisssmall.jpg

4)
I am so not picky on fonts and what not. :) Whatever you think looks nice is good for me. :)

PS - I'm in Seattle so we can also do a little swap/meetup and save on shipping. :)

Hey neighbor, how soon do you want it? Do you know I am hosting a bbq in July?

Hi there - I am going to DLR twice - Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends. I would love a DPF button

Could it just say:

DPF (in dark blue)
Jules (in dark blue) - that is my real name and my DPF name, so I would like it on the button once, big

And could it be on a baby blue background? I'd also like it to have a simple background!

And, of course I saw this and really wanted it:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/115350360/wreck-it-ralph-inspired-vanellopes

You said you could make other buttons, not for DPF? I am a teacher and we have a couple of programs - I'd love some buttons for these.

I was thinking of these:
I (heart) CBES! in white writing, red heart, on navy background

RULE #1 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #2 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #3 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #4 all in caps, white on a colored background
RULE #5 all in caps, white on a colored background
http://lisarodriguezrrocks.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

Be a bucket filler! with a picture of a bucket that looks like this
http://www.shop.bucketfillers101.com/product.sc?productId=34

I would love to trade, though I am sure my pins aren't amazing compared to what you have. I would be willing to pay, too! This is a great idea! If I have asked for too much, just let me down easy, LOL!!!
Thanks and happy Friday!

Hi Jules, Sure I can do all of these but we will have to talk first and it will take me a little longer to do this many. I will pm you my email address and we can talk that way so I don't fill up my almost always full box here.

YOU ARE NUTS! So tell me something we all don't already know. :lol:

i'd have you make me another but you'd probably find another stinky pic to use. BTW i wore it to both events all day.
I love the picture I selected for you, it so fits your personality!!! If you would like another one lmk and if you send me the picture you want then you don't have to worry about what I select for you. I heard that you were wearing your button at the event!!! You rock, but you already know that and now that I think about it, I am just making your head bigger (which looks really funny on that tiny body) so forget I said the part about you rocking!!! :rofl:

In the hope I ever get to meet some of you:

DPF ID: Minnie594
Favourite character: Ariel

Not fussed on font, background etc. I'll leave it in your capable hands :)

I will do a rush on yours so I can send it out with your other pins. You also rock, but you don't have the enormous ego that Dawny does!!!

Jim's DPF user ID name is The Beast

Got it, I will be sure to put it on the button for you guys!!!

Hey neighbor, how soon do you want it? Do you know I am hosting a bbq in July?
In the most perfect of worlds, I'd love to have to have it for the Pacific Northwest Mousemeet at the end of June but coming to your BBQ in July and getting it there sounds totally awesome as well! I will for sure be there! :)

Back