• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEXT UP: miyuki (#60)

ON DECK: TheOtherSteve (#61)

PRIZES FOR EACH PLAYER ARE LISTED ON THE OP - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK TO MAKE SURE THE LIST IS CORRECT

PRIZE SELECTION FOR GAME A and GAME B IS COMPLETE

[...and my usual disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves....yada yada yada...]

Last edited:
NEXT UP: bryanag135 (#62)

ON DECK: brookepleins (#63)

PRIZES FOR EACH PLAYER ARE LISTED ON THE OP - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK TO MAKE SURE THE LIST IS CORRECT

[...and my usual disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves....yada yada yada...]

Last edited:
NEXT UP: bryanag135 (#66)

ON DECK: eyhahndisney (#66)

NEXT UP: fordracing31 (#68)

ON DECK: miyuki (#69)

OK, here's a silly question. There are 71 prizes in game C and (you guessed it) I have spot #72 (and #76)! Since a couple of winners have opted for a consolation prize instead of one of the listed pins, will I get a chance to get another pin for spot #72?

OK, here's a silly question. There are 71 prizes in game C and (you guessed it) I have spot #72 (and #76)! Since a couple of winners have opted for a consolation prize instead of one of the listed pins, will I get a chance to get another pin for spot #72?

I am ok with it if Isabel is....

But your not getting anything unless you send me your address... LOL...

I am ok with it if Isabel is....

But your not getting anything unless you send me your address... LOL...

I don't see why not.

OK i was emailed, and i am slightly lost...but no worries I DONT think anything i collect is left :( what would work for me is any Le pin. I will let you choose. let me know what i got LOL.

you guys are nuts cause this is crazy and im also in game A but from how i read it, we are working from C-A...is that correct?

OK i was emailed, and i am slightly lost...but no worries I DONT think anything i collect is left :( what would work for me is any Le pin. I will let you choose. let me know what i got LOL.

you guys are nuts cause this is crazy and im also in game A but from how i read it, we are working from C-A...is that correct?

Games A & B already have all the prize pins picked, so all that is left is to finish Game C :)
Im not the one running it, so dont take my exact word on it :)

Sorry, you'll have to choose your own prize! Here's where we're at:

Games A and B are finished.

There were 19 pictured prizes in Game A, so you will get consolation prizes for your spots #82 and #102.

Game C had 71 pictured prizes, so your spot #71 get you a pictured prize - there are a few left because some people opted for a random consolation prize instead of choosing from what was left. For your spot #71 you can either choose one of the pins still listed in green at post #8 of this thread OR you can opt to take a random consolation prize instead. (The list of pins is based on my best attempt to ID the pins from the photographs in the Game thread - see posts #1 and #4 of the original Game C thread for the photographs of the actual pins.)

Your spot #107 in Game C gets you a consolation prize.

Last edited:
ok thanks for your help. I am on here all the time ad didnt even see the prize threads at all. i never win anyway! lol

ill take
47792DLR - Cast Exclusive - Pirates Lanyard and Pin Set (Lanyard Only)

Isabel... On behalf of all the participants and myself more than anyone, I truly want to thank you for all you have done on this fundraiser in keeping it organized and running smoother than I ever could have imagined...
Your awesome and you did an amazing job...!!!
:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back