• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)
Isabel... On behalf of all the participants and myself more than anyone, I truly want to thank you for all you have done on this fundraiser in keeping it organized and running smoother than I ever could have imagined...
Your awesome and you did an amazing job...!!!
:bowdown:

That x(insert a number large enough to make you gasp) ;)

Isabel... On behalf of all the participants and myself more than anyone, I truly want to thank you for all you have done on this fundraiser in keeping it organized and running smoother than I ever could have imagined...
Your awesome and you did an amazing job...!!!
:bowdown:

+1000!!!

Btw, I'm just mentioning it here in case for those waiting on the east coast pins. I'm waiting until all choices are done before sending pins out so I can send them all out simultaneously and you can get your pins at the same time :) Just thought that was worth mentioning in case anyone is waiting on the pins they picked days ago :)

POST #1 CONTAINS A tentative LIST OF PRIZES WON BY EACH PLAYER (tentative because Moe is the arbiter of all things). Prizes in blue have shipped.

We are one prize selection away from completion!

OK, if it's still left I'd like to get this lanyard medal instead of a consolation prize for Game C #72. I'll send my address to GMoe now.

93526Lanyard Medal and Pin Set - Agent P and Dr. Doofenshmirtz
- Lanyard Medal ONLY

Okay guys, this weekend I'll run through the list, start packing and next Monday my post office will be busy haha xD THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!! Please if you happen to see this just make sure the pins on Page 1 are correct because I will be using that in order to send out the pins ;)

*********** FINAL SHIPPING INFORMATION *************

To begin I would like to thank everyone who took part in getting all the prizes for the fundraiser shipped out... This was a monumental task and many of us I am sure are exhausted... LOL...

As far as the major prizes... Kupo (Matt) will be attacking his local post office with all of his packages on Monday... I have shipped out all the major prizes from my location as of today... I believe the others have shipped as well...

Now for the consolation prizes... The prize team members have all been notified except for a few who's mailboxes remain full...Ugh... If I cannot reach these members by tomorrow, I will handle these myself...
Now please note that these consolation prizes are coming from all over the place and may arrive in multiple packages... Please keep track of your pins until all items have been received and once received please post here so that we know...

If by Monday April 8th your pins have not all arrived, please at that time (But not before... LOL...) send me a PM with the information needed by me to get the issues resolved...

Again if you have received all your expected items please post here on this thread so that we can mark you on our master list as completed...

Thank You all soo much for your participation and your patients in allowing your items to arrive...

I hope you all have a Wonderful Easter Weekend!!!!!!!

Moe

I got my other two prize pins this week and I got 8 small consolation pins from someone, so I'm not sure how many of my three slots that was supposed to cover... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back