• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

I slept past my early alarm, so I don't have the pins from this morning's release. But I saw on Facebook that only 250-ish people showed up, so there's a very good chance that everything will still be there this evening. (MAYBE Alice or Cheshire will be gone, but I think that's unlikely.) I'm stopping by after work today, so I'll get whatever I can plus the calendar for rif-raf.

Pickup update - on my visit yesterday I got Ling and the alphabet set for disneykins (forgot to grab a calendar, which is why it's on my pickup list for today).

I have some free time tomorrow to sit down at the computer, so pending invoices will start going out then.

I slept past my early alarm, so I don't have the pins from this morning's release. But I saw on Facebook that only 250-ish people showed up, so there's a very good chance that everything will still be there this evening. (MAYBE Alice or Cheshire will be gone, but I think that's unlikely.) I'm stopping by after work today, so I'll get whatever I can plus the calendar for rif-raf.

Pickup update - on my visit yesterday I got Ling and the alphabet set for disneykins (forgot to grab a calendar, which is why it's on my pickup list for today).

I have some free time tomorrow to sit down at the computer, so pending invoices will start going out then.

Hi, Tessa! You can take me off the lists for the six chess pieces (should you get them for raffling). Thanks as always for being willing to do this! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

I'm going to do the drawings tomorrow, but I was able to get a full set of the chess pieces, a marquee, and a calendar.

Availability update: Ling is sold out, down to just Stuffy.

Tessa, Your amazing! Thank you so much for all your hard work that you do for us!! Many of us would never get the opportunity to purchase these pins if it wasn't for you. If the Cinderella Block is still available, I would gladly purchase it. Thanks again.

You are very welcome, disneykins (and everyone who has been thanking me). I am happy that I am able to help y'all out. (Plus, you guys don't even know how much you keep me and my roommates in ice cream. Half the time I turn down getting it because we have had so much ice cream!)

Lists updated. Hehehe, Alice, I figured you wouldn't need to be on the lists anymore since you got Ang's set, but thank you for letting me know. :)

Availability update - Stuffy sold out today. Since the PTDs don't flip on Saturdays, the new set will be released tomorrow morning. I will be going at store opening (well, earlier, to get in the line that I know will form prior to open). I will get whatever is most popular if I don't wind up keeping one or both of the ones I get.

Invoices - I'm going to start sending them out now. I'm going to be sending the to everyone; if you are still on a pending list I can hold off on shipping and then just add the pin(s) to the rest of the order if I am able to get them.

Alice chess piece drawing! (disneykins was the only one to request the marquee so he gets it by default.)

Queen of Hearts
1. Haunted575
2. Kiragigi
3. disneykins
4. MomeRathsOutgrabe
5. rif-raf

qoh_zpspdyowe4y.png

Congrats Haunted!

King of Hearts
1. Haunted575
2. Kiragigi
3. disneykins
MomeRathsOutgrabe

koh_zpskneex0gs.png

Congrats MomeRaths!

Alice
1. Haunted575
2. Kiragigi
3. disneykins
MomeRathsOutgrabe

alice_zpsfr4cvobc.png

Congrats, Haunted!

Mad Hatter
1. Haunted575
2. Kiragigi
3. disneykins
MomeRathsOutgrabe
5. rif-raf
6. speedwaystar1

hatter_zpsfddxwkes.png

Congrats speedway!

White Rabbit
1. Haunted575
2. Kiragigi
3. disneykins
MomeRathsOutgrabe

rabbit_zpsoutwf328.png

Congrats disneykins!

Cheshire Cat
1. Haunted575
2. Kiragigi
3. disneykins
4. froggerway
MomeRathsOutgrabe
6. rif-raf
7. speedwaystar1

chesh_zpsbb4io7ef.png

Congrats froggerway!

Thanks so much for all the great pickups. As I said earlier, I never would have gotten any at all if wasn't for you. Thank you again.

Lists updated. Hehehe, Alice, I figured you wouldn't need to be on the lists anymore since you got Ang's set, but thank you for letting me know. :)

I am SO GRATEFUL to you for being willing to do pick-ups and raffles! I just realized that even if I was lucky enough to win a piece, I was still going to have to grab the rest of them, and it was easier to buy a full set than try to piece them together. So congratulations to the winners!!!! And hooray for Tessa, as always! What would we do if you hated ice cream? :lol:

Headed over to wait in line now. Crossing fingers for something good!

(And just a reminder that I don't take names for the PTDs until they're actually announced. ;) )

Yay!! I'm so happy it's bing bong for you, Tessa!!!

In the off chance there's a spare drawing, I'd like to be on the list for bing bong. :3

Thanks for everything!,

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back