• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Added.

Pickup update: last night I got a Queen of Hearts (rif-raf), Mad Hatter (MomeRaths), and Cheshire Cat (MomeRaths).

Pickup update: last night I got a Mad Hatter and a Cheshire Cat (both for rif-raf).

As of last night, all chess pieces, the Brave calendar, the HIJK and LMNO alphabet sets, and the Franny PTD were all still available.

Hey Tessa! Quick question, are you doing pickups for the Artist event? If so, I'd love to be on the list for Hercules and Aladdin marquees. <3 that Herc marquee is gonna be a big big grail for me....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am going to try to get an entry to go.

At this point, I am keeping all of the marquees. I haven't decided what I'm doing with the paintbrushes, but I will most likely sell most/all of them. I will be adding a surcharge to any pins I sell - since the event is so expensive, I can't do them at pure cost - but will try to keep it low (maybe an extra $5 per pin or so).

If I am able to get an extra set of marquees (if all the event entries don't sell and they open the extra sets to attendees), I will either be selling them (not at cost, but lower than Facebook/ebay prices; waiting to see what prices settle at) or putting them up in the auction subforum. (The GMD and PatF ones would already be claimed, though.)

I will not be taking names for any of the pins until I find out what pins I do get, and decide on their final price. I will most likely make a separate sales thread for these event pins.

All pins, regardless of how many I get for sale, will be sold via random drawing. I will allow the same person to win more than one paintbrush, but I will limit the marquees to one marquee total per person to allow as many people as possible to get one.

Last edited:
Thanks so much! You're the best. :3 naturally, you can't do those pins at cost (that event is so pricy!!!), so we would TOTALLY understand the Surcharge. I certainly hope you get to go <3 and I'll be keeping and eye on the sales threads in case you manage to pull some extras. Thanks for everything!! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

vhyfxm.jpg

The rules for Saturday's bow release have been posted, and they are allowing two of each pin per person. So that means as long as I get a good number I'll be able to keep one Stitch and Dinah and have one of each to do a random drawing (and a Djali for both people on that list, if no one else signs up for it).

Can I get on the list for
Alphabet Set (Lady, Maleficent, Nemo, Owl) - $54.49 ($49.95 + $4.50 tax)
please?
Thanks!

Added. I will pick one up at the release on Saturday.

Pickup update: As of yesterday, the chess pieces have moved from behind the counter to the rack, which means I was allowed to buy more than one of each pin. So I was able to fulfill all of the remaining chess piece requests (Mad Hatter for Tds and Cheshire Cat for speedwaystar, Tds, and fuzzybunny).

Sure thing. I can send the invoice now, or I can hold off for a few days in case you win the random drawing for the Stitch bow and send the total invoice then.

Hey, it says that your stored pm inbox is full, but yes I currently live in the US.

Added to the list. Will pick one up at tomorrow's release.

Also, my sales thread for the Animation Celebration is open! Please post all requests for event pins in that thread.

I don't know what's up with me lately, but yesterday was the third release I've slept through. Stitch sold out during the release, so I wasn't able to get any of those. I was about the tenth person in line at 10:30, and Dinah sold out literally from the first person in line (so there were exactly two left from the release). So I was also unable to get Dinah. I did get two Djalis (for Loomi and rif-raf), plus Miox's Brave calendar and lynn99's alphabet set.

Availability update (as of yesterday morning) : Cheshire Cat chess piece sold out. I thought the Queen of Katwe marquee had sold out but it was still in the case yesterday and pins on the rack, so I added it to the available list.

I will be doing a mail run today for those who have paid and now do not have any more pins pending.

I don't have any pending pickups, but I went to see Great Mouse Detective at El Cap last night and stopped by DSF just to see what was still available.

Availability update: Alice sold out, so down to four chess pieces. Franny PTD, Djali Bow, Queen of Katwe Marquee, Brave Calendar, and two alphabet sets (HIJK and LMNO) are still available, and I saw the Pete's Dragon two-pin set on the shelf so I'm adding it back to the front page.

If there's still space for the NightmRe Marquee I'd like to try for it. And the Zero Spoon. Please and thank you! :)

Yes I did, thanks! I will be doing a post office run tomorrow for those who have paid up to then, and will send tracking numbers out once I'm home from the post office.

Hi,
Just saw your thread here. If still available would love to get a set of alphabet LMNO. Please let me know. lo will send PM if your box is not full.
Thanks!

Back