• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF Little Mermaid FULL SET including ~ Surprise Jumbo! 5 pins ~ Ends 9/19 @ 8PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF Little Mermaid FULL SET including ~ Surprise Jumbo! 5 pins ~ Ends 9/19 @ 8PM PST
Just for Ariel & Friends, I bid:

Pin 80467: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Tiana and Naveen on Splash Mountain

Authentic, on card, I just need to find it! :)

I'll add this to my bid: Pin 6667: Belle in her Red Dress

Ok..... I would like to try. I know it's a little different but maybe you would be interested.

I want to bid:
1. Designer Fairytale Couples Lithograph Set (Never Opened)

2. Designer Fairytale Couples Note Card Set (Never Opened)

pin2pin1

pin2pin1

pin2pin1

pin2pin1

Ok....The first upload didn't work. So, lets try it again. My bid is a little different but hopefully you'll be interested.

1. Designer Fairytale Couples Lithograph Set ( Never Opened)
2. Designer Fairytale Couples Note Card Set ( Never Opened)
a>

a>

a>

a>

Since this site has been so unstable lately I don't want to miss the chance to bid if the site's down. I bid for the whole set:
81321 DLR Reveal Conceal Belle

Ok, I will give it another shot. I cant see our matches so I will just guess what you want.

pin95842th200

Pin 95842 Disney Store Europe - DLP Disney Dreams- Tangled

pin94260th200

[h=3]Pin 94260 Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Rapunzel ONLY[/h]
pin95111th200

[h=3]Pin 94260 Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Rapunzel ONLY[/h]
pin94558th200

[h=3]Pin 94558 DLP - Disney Princesses Starter Kit (Lanyard and Pins) - Rapunzel ONLY[/h]
pin95868th200

[h=3]Pin 95868 Disney Couples - Mystery Pack - Flynn Rider and Rapunzel ONLY[/h]

NEW LEADERBOARD

Full Set:
1) KILJOY667 - R/C Belle
T2) stitchinwonderland - Good pins, a couple would be traders, but good nonetheless
T2) leopardpolkadotspots - I don't have a Pocahontas collection but every time I see one of her pins I want it. Maybe I should start.
T4) littlemisssunshine - Everyone loves PODMs! (I have these two but they would be awesome traders)
T4) snoffsan - Good bid! (Mainly the Dreams pin)

Surprise Only:
1) Vcanaya - I love that pin even though I could care less about Cinderella (though you do have others I love more.)
2) mickeymouseje - I just got the Mother's day pin but I do really like the clapboard.
3) munchiez11 - Thanks for the bid!
(At the moment the bids for the full set are beating those for individual pins)

Just Marquee:
1) Clara9271 - Beautiful pin!
2) mistressofevil - I LOVE this pin!

Just Ariel and Friends:
1) Katdianee - I love this set! So far I only have the Rapunzel and Flynn one. Thanks for the addition!

Full Set:
1) KILJOY667 - R/C Belle
2) stitchinwonderland - Good pins, a couple would be traders, but good nonetheless. (I have the marquee but the addition definitely helped your bid substantially)
3) leopardpolkadotspots - I don't have a Pocahontas collection but every time I see one of her pins I want it. Maybe I should start.
T4) littlemisssunshine - Everyone loves PODMs! (I have these two but they would be awesome traders)

Surprise Only:
1) Vcanaya - I love that pin even though I could care less about Cinderella (though you do have others I love more.)
2) mickeymouseje - I just got the Mother's day pin but I do really like the clapboard.

Just Marquee:

Just Ariel and Friends:
1) Katdianee - I love this set! So far I only have the Rapunzel and Flynn one. Thanks for the addition!

Only 3 days left!!!

Full Set:
T1) KILJOY667 - R/C Belle
T1) stitchinwonderland - You are bidding a lot of good pins but many are simply traders for me. (I do love the addition of the nightmare marquee.) However, I know you've seen our matches and there are definitely pins there that can win the auction more easily for you. (Just some advice.)
3) leopardpolkadotspots - I don't have a Pocahontas collection but every time I see one of her pins I want it. Maybe I should start.

Surprise Only:

Just Marquee:

Just Ariel and Friends:

(NOTE: Matches on PinPics can STILL be seen if you go to the My PinPics tab and manually type in the two usernames)

LESS than 3 days left!!!

By the way... Pin2Pin1: I really appreciate the bid and I would be very interested but I bought both of those at D23. THANK YOU!

New bid...
Pin 81719: DLP - Gift Pin Event - Jumbo - Ariel , Stitch , Flounder

I love this pin! Far more than any of the others you have bid so far. But standing alone I value it less than the R/C Belle. So this bid would put you in second; however, you have a far greater chance of winning with this as part of your bid :)

Bidding Fantastia Stitch and WIR Marquee[/QUOTE}

I'm sorry; I love that you're relentless and you are bidding great pins, but still second place. You do have other marquees that I like and a PODM I haven't seen yet. (not suggesting, just trying to help).

As for EVERYONE ELSE: No more love for The Little Mermaid?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back