• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF Little Mermaid FULL SET including ~ Surprise Jumbo! 5 pins ~ Ends 9/19 @ 8PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF Little Mermaid FULL SET including ~ Surprise Jumbo! 5 pins ~ Ends 9/19 @ 8PM PST
Adding the two PoDMs I bid earlier!

I'm going to say that you are tied for first but I think Kiljoy still has a slight edge. I wouldn't be able to decide until it came down to it. (To be quite honest I already have the Lonesome Ghosts PODM and the prospect of getting another doesn't excite me too much. We are however in need of a Lady and the Tramp
:bigthumb:)

photo-4copy_zpse2ed349d.jpg

Ill bid:
Pin 96002 Disneystore UK: Kevin
Pin 96591 DSF - Marquee - Monsters University - Mike and Sulley
Pin 97700 DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Vanellope #2
Pin 79122 DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess (Cinderella)
Pin 45520 DisneyShopping.com - Stitch as Classic Mickey
Pin 93077 DSF - Wreck it Ralph (Vanellope Von Schweetz)

Full Set:
T1) KILJOY667 - R/C Belle
T1) stitchinwonderland - (With previous bid with two PODMs and jumbo Ariel)
2) johnny58 - A few pins I would like and a few EXCELLENT traders. (You are very close behind.)
3) leopardpolkadotspots - I don't have a Pocahontas collection but every time I see one of her pins I want it. Maybe I should start.
T4) littlemisssunshine - Everyone loves PODMs! (I have these two but they would be awesome traders)
T4) snoffsan - Good bid! (Mainly the Dreams pin)

Surprise Only:
1) Vcanaya - I love that pin even though I could care less about Cinderella (though you do have others I love more.)
2) mickeymouseje - I just got the Mother's day pin but I do really like the clapboard.
3) munchiez11 - Thanks for the bid!
(At the moment the bids for the full set are beating those for individual pins)

Just Marquee:
1) Clara9271 - Beautiful pin!
2) mistressofevil - I LOVE this pin!

Just Ariel and Friends:
1) Katdianee - I love this set! So far I only have the Rapunzel and Flynn one. Thanks for the addition!

(NOTE: Matches on PinPics can STILL be seen if you go to the My PinPics tab and manually type in the two usernames)

LESS than 30 hours left!!!

Pin 25167: DLR - 13 Treats in 5 Frightful Weeks Series (Zero in Hallway Scene)
Pin 25163: DLR - 13 Treats in 5 Frightful Weeks Series (Jack Skellington & Wreath Monster)

And Mulan PODM and Tangled PODM

Full Set:
2) johnny58 - A few pins I would like and a few EXCELLENT traders. (You are very close behind.)
3) boule - I LOVE the Tangled PODM, but I have a very similar Mulan PODM.
4) leopardpolkadotspots - I don't have a Pocahontas collection but every time I see one of her pins I want it. Maybe I should start.
T5) littlemisssunshine - Everyone loves PODMs! (I have these two but they would be awesome traders)
T5) snoffsan - Good bid! (Mainly the Dreams pin)

Surprise Only:
1) Vcanaya - I love that pin even though I could care less about Cinderella (though you do have others I love more.)
2) mickeymouseje - I just got the Mother's day pin but I do really like the clapboard.
3) munchiez11 - Thanks for the bid!

Just Marquee:

Just Ariel and Friends:
1) Katdianee - I love this set! So far I only have the Rapunzel and Flynn one. Thanks for the addition!

(NOTE: Matches on PinPics can STILL be seen if you go to the My PinPics tab and manually type in the two usernames)

ONLY 9 hours to go!!!

From your wants; for the surprise only:

Pin 86055: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Jafar
Pin 93078: DSF - Wreck it Ralph Marquee
Pin 95971: Jerry Leigh - Beauty and the Beast: Be Mine Heart
Pin 96294: HKDL Princesses 2013 - Rapunzel 3D

Full Set:
T2) johnny58 - A few pins I would like and a few EXCELLENT traders. (You are very close behind.)
T2) boule - I LOVE the Tangled PODM; I like the first Mulan PODM better (but I have like 3 I'm trying to trade so Mulan isn't my favorite right now); I would take the Toy Story PODM over the Wall-E set.
4) leopardpolkadotspots - I don't have a Pocahontas collection but every time I see one of her pins I want it. Maybe I should start.
T5) littlemisssunshine - Everyone loves PODMs! (I have these two but they would be awesome traders)

Surprise Only:
1) SetAlone - Nice pins! (but the bid for the whole set is still beating you for the surprise alone)
2) Vcanaya - I love that pin even though I could care less about Cinderella (though you do have others I love more.)
3) mickeymouseje - I just got the Mother's day pin but I do really like the clapboard.
4) munchiez11 - Thanks for the bid!

Just Marquee:

Just Ariel and Friends:

ONLY 5 hours to go!!!

Can I try for 3 of your pins? For the jumbo surprise, marquee and ariel and friends I'll offer the Designer fairytale belle/beast.

Can I try for 3 of your pins? For the jumbo surprise, marquee and ariel and friends I'll offer the Designer fairytale belle/beast.

Definitely a first place bid for those three pins but still a little behind the whole set leaders.

WONDERFUL bid though!

Ok let's try this:

Pin 25163: DLR - 13 Treats in 5 Frightful Weeks Series (Jack Skellington & Wreath Monster)
Tangled PODM
Toy Story PODM
Monsters inc PODM

Ok let's try this:

Tangled PODM
Toy Story PODM
Monsters inc PODM

I hate to keep all these ties but I would say you are still tied for second with Johnny but your bid has significantly increased and I might give you a slight edge.
(I can tell I'm going to have a lot of deliberating to do once this auction is over)

Full Set:
2) boule - I LOVE the Tangled PODM; I like the first Mulan PODM better (but I have like 3 I'm trying to trade so Mulan isn't my favorite right now); I would take the Toy Story PODM over the Wall-E set. (You are very close behind but the Nightmare pins aren't helping A LOT. I like them but I kinda want to trade for the whole collection at once.)
3) johnny58 - A few pins I would like and a few EXCELLENT traders. (You are very close behind.)

Surprise Only:
1) SetAlone - Nice pins! (but the bid for the whole set is still beating you for the surprise alone)
2) Vcanaya - I love that pin even though I could care less about Cinderella (though you do have others I love more.)
3) mickeymouseje - I just got the Mother's day pin but I do really like the clapboard.
4) munchiez11 - Thanks for the bid!

Just Marquee:

Just Ariel and Friends:

ONLY 3 hours to go!!!

Changing bid:

Pin 63219: WDW - Disney-Pixar's WALL-E - Boxed Set
And 3 PODM (Tangled, Toy Story and Monsters Inc)

I think I want to call it a tie between you and kiljoy for first but I really don't know who has an edge. Unless something else happens in the next to hours it looks like my girlfriend and I will need to have a serious discussion about the winner. Haha. Thanks for the wondrrful bids! I hope to see more before the auction closes in two hours! Good luck everyone!

After some serious deliberation, we have decided Kiljoy is rhe winner based on sheer rarity and our love for this pin. Thank you everyone who bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back