• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Monsters University pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Monsters University pins

ILoveTigger

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm back with another raffle game. This time it is for the Monsters University pins that are being released on June 21st. I can most likely get two sets. The only pin I am going to get for myself is a marquee. One person will win a set of all 4 pins and 3 others will win individual pins. All you have to do is post here and say which pin(s) you are entering for by June 16th at 11:59pm PST and I will add you to the list.

The whole set will cost $85 for U.S. residents and $95 for international. The individual pins will cost $20 for U.S. and $25 for international. Prices include shipping. I accept payments through paypal as a gift. If you would like to pay as goods let me know and I will adjust your price accordingly. Payment is due June 18th at 11:59am PST (Only if you win of course).

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm not the best at explaining things. :D

**I wish I could do this for the other releases in June, but I am not sure if I can make the lines in time because I can't wait in line for more than 12 hours due to my busy schedule.

Last edited:
Full Set
Winner:
Katladie81
Wait List:
1.fordracing31
2.dizpinfreak
3.BugCatcherJenna
4.Molly
5.Angelinarose
6.Firebaby22
7.Cjvandever
8.Hambee2
9.VillainGoof
10.chroll
11.Pbs10
12.evaa
13.Tru7h
14.ClaudWin
15.Bilbo86

Mike and Sulley OK
Winner:
Firebaby22
Wait List:
1.Shellymo
2.Hambee2
3.Molly
4.Bilbo86
5.BugCatcherJenna
6.chroll
7.nblaughs
8.Angelinarose
9.dizpinfreak

PNK Sorority
Winner:
Hambee2
Wait List:
1.Molly
2.chroll
3.Bilbo86
4.Firebaby22
5.Angelinarose
6.dizpinfreak

Mike
Winner:
dizpinfreak
Wait List:
1.Firebaby22
2.Hambee2
3.chroll
4.Molly
5.Angelinarose
6.Bilbo86

Last edited:
This is so awesome!! :) Thank you so much!

I would like to be entered for the...
Marquee & Mike and Sulley OK pin

Can you also put me down for singles should that be my only option? I realllllly want this set but I would be soooo happy to get any of them at a reasonable price.

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone so far. If I don't have your name down or if it's spelled wrong or something else. Let me know! I can't wait to find out who wins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back