• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Monsters University pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Monsters University pins
I'd like to be entered for the full set and the individuals. I'm new here, just getting started! Thanks!

I probably won't be able to get the video up until Monday morning unforunately. I was tired this morning and I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. I'm so sorry. I will let people enter until Sunday June 16 at 11:59pm PST.

*sorry for that screechy sound in the videos. I'll try to fix that in the future*

Full Set

[video=youtube;kkj330RiCFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkj330RiCFU[/video]

^^ Haha.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. If for some reason I get a horrible number in the drawing and I'm not able to get all of the pins, I will let you all know immediately and refund whatever money I need to. I don't think that will happen though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back