• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Surprise Brave Mother's Day and Jessica Calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Surprise Brave Mother's Day and Jessica Calendar!
I have someone headed to get me pins, please send pixie dust our way, cause she's still stuck in traffic!!

A peek inside DSF.
(I hope this doesn't offend anyone or anything. I can blur your face out later, for those of you in the witness protection program.)

ABC59192-E749-469A-A76B-A1AC8EEBEA17-4999-0000069516173A5E_zps5b7780a2.jpg

And now they're putting the PTN portion of the line outside.

Time for someone to re-watch Brave!
Its not that she didn't like her mom, its that the two lacked understanding of one another. The film is entirely centered around their fractured relationship.
"Fate be changed, look inside, mend the bond torn by pride" does not refer to the tapestry, it refers to Merida and Elinor's relationship. Even when the tapestry is mended, Elinor remains a bear, because Merida had still failed to "look inside". Only when she admitted her wrongdoings and apologized did Elinor return to herself. It took a lot for both of them to finally understand one another. To me, the movie perfectly depicts what mother-daughter relationships are, and what they can become if both parties fail to take the time to understand each other. :) Hence all the Mother's Day pins!

See all that flew right over my head because I didn't look at it that deeply when I watched it

A peek inside DSF.
(I hope this doesn't offend anyone or anything. I can blur your face out later, for those of you in the witness protection program.)

ABC59192-E749-469A-A76B-A1AC8EEBEA17-4999-0000069516173A5E_zps5b7780a2.jpg

And now they're putting the PTN portion of the line outside.

haha nice!!! I left when there was NO line at at all. woo =]

DisneyLover1987, I hold onto my extra pin for my young cousin. If she doesn't want it (and she didn't want Kevin) I will gladly trade it away.

i know the line is already quite a few deep, but would love to try and trade for the Brave pin, or purchase if anyone will be selling for a reasonable price. lmk, thanks!

Can anyone help me with the Brave Mothers Day pin? I'm starting a collection of Elinor/Merida pins! I'll be updating my traders tonight and am willing to pay for it assuming no one is charging an arm and a leg for it.

I need this pin too please. I have the DL/DW one, and I am getting the Paris one. Please help me get this for my collection. I will try and get a suitable trader or I can pay a reasonable price. I can't pay a lot not going to lie. lol Any help appreciated.

I hope my cousin stops by Home Depot before he makes it DSF. This is my new collection, I'm just going to collect this ONE pin.

Last edited:
Yay They are back. Everyone go buy the lgm. I wanna see what is next xD one day it will be hades lol. Cute brave pin good luck to everyone wanting it.

If you live in CA it's easy to say that. If you look back through my post hx, I believe this only my second time to ask for a pin. Which I am willing to pay. I think it's different if you "beg" every release. Which I admit when I first came on. I probably did my fair share and then realized it was either one futile,or should only ask when it's really important to me. But if others feel differently. I am not going to judge them. That is more annoying to me.

If you live in CA it's easy to say that. If you look back through my post hx, I believe this only my second time to ask for a pin. Which I am willing to pay. I think it's different if you "beg" every release. Which I admit when I first came on. I probably did my fair share and then realized it was either one futile,or should only ask when it's really important to me. But if others feel differently. I am not going to judge them. That is more annoying to me.

Who said you were begging?

It's annoying seeing how many people see a dsf release and instantly start begging someone to get it for them.

Just curious, how is it annoying? Not trying to start any drama, but I legitimately am curious.

Those of us asking are not begging, at least, we are not meaning to be seen like that. We are making a simple request to see if anyone could perhaps get an extra pin, if they are already going, and sell or trade it to us. For those of us who live very, very far away from DSF, this is the only way we can add to our collections, you know? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back