• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving Coop - All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still in. The nyan cats too perfect for a rainbow pride board im trying to get together

I will be willing to fill in spots if people drop!
Are there particular ones you are interested in? Let me know which and I'll list you as a backup. (You can be #1 for Jungle Book.) And, are you saying you are just in at the lower price, or would want them at the higher price as well?

I GOT IT!!!! I have the lower priced ticket to the event. So everyone who is on #1 on the list, those pins are yours! And with just the original $5 coop. I will be sending DMs with payment details later today. As a reminder, you will have 24 hours to pay prior to my moving to the next person on the list, so please keep an eye out and make prompt payment. If for some reason you are no longer interested in your pin(s), please let me know as soon as you can so I can go to the next person sooner. Thanks. And Yay!

I GOT IT!!!! I have the lower priced ticket to the event. So everyone who is on #1 on the list, those pins are yours! And with just the original $5 coop. I will be sending DMs with payment details later today. As a reminder, you will have 24 hours to pay prior to my moving to the next person on the list, so please keep an eye out and make prompt payment. If for some reason you are no longer interested in your pin(s), please let me know as soon as you can so I can go to the next person sooner. Thanks. And Yay!
I got in too. Hope to meet you at the event!

Reactions: Ajk

COngrats! I'm so happy to hear that so many DPFers got in!

Are you going to be there? Or did you sponsor someone?

Reactions: Ajk
I'm sponsoring. The cross-continental flight is a bit much for this one. :D

Thanks to everyone for their fast payments! Pins will be sent out right after the event.

There are still two pins unaccounted for: Knowmore and Jungle Book. I have discounted the price on those. Any takers?

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for their fast payments! Pins will be sent out right after the event.

There are still two pins unaccounted for: Knowmore and Jungle Boob. I have discounted the price on those. Any takers?
Such a great opportunity for commentary...:)

All the pins have been bought and paid for so closing this thread. Pins will be mailed after the event. Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back