• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! *Extended* Free zap game! Going to WDW... feeling like I want to ZAP some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! *Extended* Free zap game! Going to WDW... feeling like I want to ZAP some people.

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi all!!

I leave to go to
:wavey:DISNEY WORLD:wavey:
on Thursday morning and literally
:wat::wat: could not be more excited. :wat::wat:

I've been having really TERRIBLE pin juju lately so I've decided that I'm going to turn that around and put more
positive pin vibes out into the world!

So, here's the deal. If you want to be zapped (be warned, it'll probably just be OE, nothing too terribly fancy) just leave a comment! On wednesday night, August 20th, around 9pm EST I'll post an ended message in here and I'll make a list and pick three "winners" through random.org

DISCLAIMER: Now, because I don't have everyone's addresses I'll have to post/contact the winners for their addresses, so I guess it's not a complete surprise zap, but they won't know what they're getting so I guess it still sort of counts, yeah?

Then in a couple of weeks, those people will get a little zap from me in the mail!

Sound good?

Alright folks!! You've got a few days to comment. Hehe, it's pretty easy.

Good luck!​

Last edited:
Ok all!!! I wasn't able to get on here while I was in Disney, but I'm back now and have prepared three packages to go out-- so three of you lovelies will have ZAPs coming your way :) Can't wait!!!

:D

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through this as well , it's really disheartened me lately too . it's so kind of you to do this ! I hope you have a wonderful time at Walt Disney World .

I'm sorry to hear about your pin luck, but I'm sure you're going to have a great time at WDW. I hope you find some awesome pins. Good luck with FastPass+.

I would love to be zapped! How amazingly kind and generous of you. :) surely this act of generosity will get the pin juju in good flow and you will be blessed abundantly in pin bliss :) I do hope you have a fabulous time at Disneyworld! Be sure to eat a pineapple dole whip for me! :)

Ugh, how did you get scammed? Did someone trade you a scrapper? I'm always nervous when something special is supposed to come through the mail and I don't know the person that well. I've even stopped by the post office to pick up things early when they were supposed to be delivered the next day - my post office hates that, lol!

I hope you have a terrific time at WDW! I've only been once, and I wasn't into pins at the time (didn't know they even existed), but now I know when I go back there I will have to check out the racks they have and splurge on all sorts of stuff!

Have a safe trip!

You WILL have a GOOD TIME at WDW!! Sorry to hear about the rough period. :(
Check with the mods or Docfish2u. They may already have the addresses. That way you can keep the zaps as a surprise.

I hope you have a fantastic time at Wdw. If you see the Country Bears tell them Ca misses them. :) (Not entering the zap contest... just wishing you a safe and happy trip)

Last edited:
I have a bunch of addresses too if you want to keep it a secret. (Not entering for the zap just a chance to keep the secret)

Last edited:
Congrats on your upcoming trip to WDW! We can not wait for our next trip to DLR! Have a great time! (PS. Not signing up for zap just wanted to say congratulations on your upcoming trip!)

1. Have a great time.
2. Congrats on doing such a great thing!
3. Don't include me as a potential candidate, since I would like others to have a better shot.
4. I have many addresses (Over 150 to be exact), so ask me and I may have it.
5. For those of you who have never given me your address, do it now! PS - Docfish2u and Tiggermickey should also have your address. I think us three have the bigger address databases on the forum.

6. Over and Out.

Ooh, I'd love to be entered. How kind of you to do this :)
I hope you have a wonderful trip and will be crossing my fingers for you that you get to meet Scoop (I'd love to meet him one day, sounds like such fun!). Enjoy yourself! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back