• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! *Extended* Free zap game! Going to WDW... feeling like I want to ZAP some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! *Extended* Free zap game! Going to WDW... feeling like I want to ZAP some people.
I would love to play! Thanks for doing this and have a fabulous trip!!! :D

I would love to join~ I'm sorry to hear of your bad feelings from pins.... May your pin karma improve from this! :)

Thank you everyone for the well-wishes!! I've been here for 2 days and am loving it (as always) hehe. Completed the princess cameo set with only 2 extras and it's so pretty!!! Got to go to my first pin release and picked up the Jasmine and stitch pins that were released. I've decided that disney has a totally different feel when pins are involved and I love it!

Keep those sign-ups coming!! :)

Yes, definitely meet Scoop (he meets in the mornings as far as I know) if you can find him and if you get a chance King Pin at Animal Kingdom Lodge (in the giftshop Jambo house, 3 o'clock on weekdays) can be fun too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back