• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains
what all this means to me is that those of us on Goons leaderboard for single pin co-op..... we need to up our bid a tiny bit, each of us add or up the bid and we can knock the whole set bid out.
The Goon’s Leader Board…
Whole Set – BLTBoys
Co-op Evil Queen - SwinginKitten
Co-op Queen of Hearts - #1MickeyFreak
Co-op Mother Gothel - Twins10101
Co-op Cruella - PsychoPixie
Co-op Ursula - KUPO1121
Co-op Maleficent - Mixed Wolf
Co-op Box/Cert. - T.B.A.
Current Leader is Whole Set side... BltBoys
with that in mind, My new bid for cruella:

join me in making the co-op work?

just saying...until posted otherwise he said I was the leader for the Cruella >:

just saying...until posted otherwise he said I was the leader for the Cruella >:

Sadly, Pixie is right (I mean it is sad because we each have to bid more) :( The way it works is each side (Goon and Grim) have one set. With both of those sets, either the co-op or the full set will win (by that he means, if "co-op" wins, the pins get split up and everyone who is in the co-op gets it). If the full set wins though, then the pins stay together and go to that one person. If you look at the bottom of Goon's leaderboard it says "Current Leader is full set." That means that right now, if the auction ended in 1 minute, the full set would stay together and go to that one person, right now it is BLTBoys. You are still the leader of the Cruella co-op, don't fear about that, but just because you are the leader of the Cruella co-op doesn't mean the co-op is winning...if the co-op loses, every leader of every individual pin in the co-op loses...

Sadly, Pixie is right (I mean it is sad because we each have to bid more) :( The way it works is each side (Goon and Grim) have one set. With both of those sets, either the co-op or the full set will win (by that he means, if "co-op" wins, the pins get split up and everyone who is in the co-op gets it). If the full set wins though, then the pins stay together and go to that one person. If you look at the bottom of Goon's leaderboard it says "Current Leader is full set." That means that right now, if the auction ended in 1 minute, the full set would stay together and go to that one person, right now it is BLTBoys. You are still the leader of the Cruella co-op, don't fear about that, but just because you are the leader of the Cruella co-op doesn't mean the co-op is winning...if the co-op loses, every leader of every individual pin in the co-op loses...

and the thing is, for the co-op to win, everyone needs to be willing to bid more so they have the upper hand in this. but whether or not everyone is willing to do that is another thing. 2 or 3 people might end up having to carry the weight of it to ensure that co-op gets the lead.

and the thing is, for the co-op to win, everyone needs to be willing to bid more so they have the upper hand in this. but whether or not everyone is willing to do that is another thing. 2 or 3 people might end up having to carry the weight of it to ensure that co-op gets the lead.

Yup, which is why it is best to post about it and hopefully get everyone's awareness on it. Both sides pretty much have their pros and their cons lol and from what I'm thinking, they're roughly equal :)

The Goon’s Leader Board…

Leading Bid is the Whole Set Bid by Gbdb4ever on post #89

Whole Set – Gbd4ever (post 89)
Co-op Evil Queen - SwinginKitten (post 8)
Co-op Queen of Hearts - #1MickeyFreak (post 11)
Co-op Mother Gothel - PinKeeper (post 87)
Co-op Cruella - Romancing_Train (post 84)

Co-op Ursula - Kupo1121 (post 94)
Co-op Maleficent - Mixedwolf (post 4)
Co-op Box and Cert. – Unbid

The Goon’s Leader Board…

Leading Bid is the Whole Set Bid by Gbdb4ever on post #89

Whole Set – Gbd4ever (post 89)
Co-op Evil Queen - SwinginKitten (post 8)
Co-op Queen of Hearts - #1MickeyFreak (post 11)
Co-op Mother Gothel - PinKeeper (post 87)
Co-op Cruella - Romancing_Train (post 84)

Co-op Ursula - Kupo1121 (post 94)
Co-op Maleficent - Mixedwolf (post 4)
Co-op Box and Cert. – Unbid

The Evil Queen Post is 8... the system took 8 + ) and made a happy face... lol

My bid for Maleficent
pin72325th72

So I am going to give it a shot. This is for Mother Gothel.

Pin 92209: DSF - Beloved Tales - 3 Little Pigs
The below Tangled cell
Tangledpinpodm7-15-12_zpsbd4b9db6.jpg

Also, I have 1 unopened Animation Art Mystery box. What could be in the box? Winne the Pooh, Cinderella or maybe Cheshirecat that I am still trying to get. (I was at DLR 2 weeks ago and they had 3 boxes at the park. :hsd: )

I will make this my new Co-op Mother Gothel top choice...

The Co-op is gaining ground on the whole set side...

So I am also curious... Where are all the members from accross the pond???
I have not seen any of our favorite peeps from over there...

Anyway thanks for all the bids so far everyone... I will post an updated leader board if any other changes are made...

So I am going to give it a shot. This is for Mother Gothel.

Pin 92209: DSF - Beloved Tales - 3 Little Pigs
The below Tangled cell
Tangledpinpodm7-15-12_zpsbd4b9db6.jpg

Also, I have 1 unopened Animation Art Mystery box. What could be in the box? Winne the Pooh, Cinderella or maybe Cheshirecat that I am still trying to get. (I was at DLR 2 weeks ago and they had 3 boxes at the park. :hsd: )

So I am also curious... Where are all the members from accross the pond???
I have not seen any of our favorite peeps from over there...

:( but but but I'm here and bidding :'(

Lol, don't forget that you are searching for PODM's and they can be soooooo hard for us to get hold of here in the UK that if we ever get any we are very unlikely to have spares for trade. It can be so incredibly difficult to get a PODM as we have no way of going to the sales and some people don't ship outside of the UK. I'm still trying though, come on the Grimm Co-Op!!! xD

:( but but but I'm here and bidding :'(

Lol, don't forget that you are searching for PODM's and they can be soooooo hard for us to get hold of here in the UK that if we ever get any we are very unlikely to have spares for trade. It can be so incredibly difficult to get a PODM as we have no way of going to the sales and some people don't ship outside of the UK. I'm still trying though, come on the Grimm Co-Op!!! xD

+1, although I don't need the Villains set, all of the PODMs I have are keepers except for ones I was lucky to be able to pick up myself while in CA... Good luck getting some great bids in! :) <3

Ok I guess that I should have looked at all the post before making that silly statement... I apologize on not recognizing that you guys were from across the pond...lol... My bad... Whoopsies...

With this new top choice for our Ursula all I can say is...

That was one smart bid by Mahrii and one big leap for the Co-op kind...

Thought you might like that, and in the process, help the co op side. Come on guys lets add a few pins to the Goon side's co-op!

Group huddle! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back