• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, I regret to say that before my friend could really discuss the cost with the seller, the seller accepted an offer of $720 and the set is officially sold xP Congrats to that seller! $720 is a bit on the higher end for the set of pins, but considering you are getting all 6 in one swoop, it isn't too high in the long run :) Oh well, if it comes around again I'll be sure to mention it but we missed out on this one. Now how do I get this thread moved back to the Sale/Wanted section? o_O

If you've noticed almost all of these for sale of the past year have been from the same two longtime sellers that to me look like they started selling all the sets they bought when these were first released after they got to a price they were happy with. I have a feeling if these two sell all that they have, these pins may become available for sale very rarely in the future...

If you've noticed almost all of these for sale of the past year have been from the same two longtime sellers that to me look like they started selling all the sets they bought when these were first released after they got to a price they were happy with. I have a feeling if these two sell all that they have, these pins may become available for sale very rarely in the future...

I hope not but you're right, I didn't think of it until now that nearly all the pins have been sold by the same 2 sellers. Luckily, I have an SB and a BatB on hold for me if I can raise the funds and I intend to so if they do become impossible to find, I think I'll have the set in the bag :) But this will remain "Wanted" until I have them >_<

Getting Sleeping Beauty in this week. Down to the BaTB also..

:poke:

images

And so the moment begins lol I've been talking to someone about BatB for a while now lol If I can just raise the funds...

tumblr_m219mttON01rqfhi2o1_400.gif

lol So many views on this thread. I just realized that today, I saw the "Close this thread" checkbox and I cannot wait till the day this thread can be laid to rest. Months of searching will finally culminate in the prettiest set in existence and I will be very please haha xD

NOOOOO!!! Darris and Angie won our battle :( I was so close too if it weren't for those meddling traders and their awesome sauce pins <_< Ugh, I'm still bent on getting this set and I must try so I ain't giving up now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back