• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!
Still feels odd that I only need one more left O_O It'll have been 3 months that I made the thread and let me tell you, I did NOT expect the have all but 1 3 months down the road haha

you're missing the best looking one!( in my opinion)

haha yeah, it's definitely my 2nd favorite and I think it looks the second best, but nothing tops the Little Mermaid one in my eyes haha well...not yet at least ;) After I eventually get BatB and can look at them all I might change my mind, but at the moment, LM is clean sweeping the competition :)

I am never going to let you get a BaTB, never!!!

tumblr_inline_mheejyZg841r3a88f.gif

I'm gonna find her, just you wait...and just because I know you LOVE LITTLE MERMAID

ariel-cute-little-mermaid-love-photography-Favim.com-374940_large.gif

7 months into pin trading and somehow things are all falling into place o_O 1 more in this set, I think I'm going to be able to get the Jessica as Cat Burglar as well O_O If I can somehow manage to get both that pin and the BatB pin, I somehow knocked out 7 of my top 8 in only 7 months haha!!!! Thanks DPF and everyone in it ;)

So I have found someone who is willing to sell it but I need to get the funds for it first. WHY ARE SO MANY GOOD PINS OUT lol The SB pin is a priority, but then comes the BatB one, Jessica as Cat Burglar, and WDI Tangled...so many choices.

I hope this isn't counting as a bump but I saw this a listing on Ebay for all 6 and I had to post about it. I wish I could post an Ebay link, but since I cannot...I'll just say it is posted at $895.00 Buy It Now or Best Offer.

4 offers so far, none have been accepted.

What do you guys think? Do you think $895.00 is a fair asking price for this set, with "fair" being determined by how much the pins generally go for, not for whether or not you think spending that much on 6 pins is fair because then I think we might all be in disagreement lol

I've actually never seen a full set of 6 be up on Ebay, the one time it was, the seller posted it with a specific buyer in mind so that technically wasn't a real auction considering there was only supposed to be one buyer :) This is a time where it is open game for anyone. Had I needed the full set, I would have jumped at it. If there is a co-op, I am interested in BatB...on that note, is there any interest in a co-op for the set? I know I would claim BatB...but let's consider prices the highest prices they go for (at least the highest I've ever seen them):

Little Mermaid: $160
Beauty and the Beast: $170
Enchanted: $130 (not so sure about this...I have reservations about the time it sold that high <_<)
Sleeping Beauty: $100
Snow White: $70
Cinderella: $70 (also have reservations about this one...)

That means, at max, the set might be worth $700 but that is at max so I don't even think the set would go that high. If anyone wants to do a co-op, let me know, I know I'd be interested in BatB depending on the price since I already have an offer for $150 which I will definitely take if I can raise the money for it hopefully, I bet beeatingu would claim Enchanted, I know a bunch of people here value the LM as a grail (I did as well so I don't blame them), and I know there are people here looking for the full set. Let me know and maybe...just maybe, we can all walk out of this happy haha

But first we have to try and figure out if the seller would accept whatever we can offer haha

Last edited:
Kupo - I saw who the seller is; she's pretty tough for obos, just a fyi.

Sadly I saw >_< Hence why it wasn't really asking about a co-op, just gauging interest in it as nothing is confirmed. I'm quite confused by the asking price because she has all the pins up for auction individually within the past 2 months and they sold for the following:

Little Mermaid: $150
BatB: $170
SB: $100
Cinderella: $65
Snow White: $67
Enchanted: ??? (I don't recall if she put this one up but if she did, I know it went over $100 as all the past auctions have for it...IDK why)

Either way, given those prices the total for the whole set MIGHT be somewhere around $650-$700, so it makes me wonder how it could be priced at $900 when clearly the interest in that price isn't there o_O Either way, I will contact her and ask to see if there is some way we can work something out given we have a bunch of people interested. If not, oh well, $900 is way too much for this set, I think we all can agree on that ^_^

P.S. Wow, 8 more offers over the course of one night, are people seeing this thread and going to find it lol xD If so, good luck, she clearly isn't afraid to decline ;)

Sadly I saw >_< Hence why it wasn't really asking about a co-op, just gauging interest in it as nothing is confirmed. I'm quite confused by the asking price because she has all the pins up for auction individually within the past 2 months and they sold for the following:

Little Mermaid: $150
BatB: $170
SB: $100
Cinderella: $65
Snow White: $67
Enchanted: ??? (I don't recall if she put this one up but if she did, I know it went over $100 as all the past auctions have for it...IDK why)

Either way, given those prices the total for the whole set MIGHT be somewhere around $650-$700, so it makes me wonder how it could be priced at $900 when clearly the interest in that price isn't there o_O Either way, I will contact her and ask to see if there is some way we can work something out given we have a bunch of people interested. If not, oh well, $900 is way too much for this set, I think we all can agree on that ^_^

P.S. Wow, 8 more offers over the course of one night, are people seeing this thread and going to find it lol xD If so, good luck, she clearly isn't afraid to decline ;)

She has it automatically set to decline! I bet probably until a 800 offer comes her way, then she will consider it.

Well someone knows her and plans on talking to her to see if she'll bring the price down, if so, I'll post a co-op at that time. In the meantime, the ones I have on reserve so far are:

Beauty and the Beat - Me
Little Mermaid - beeatingu
Snow White - Shannon
Sleeping Beauty - movingthestars
Enchanted - ???
Cinderella - ???

And this is in case a co-op goes through, no confirmation yet ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back