• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally Got A Wall-E Marquee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please let me know if I have anything for Enchanted, I received mine and it has a bubble of paint missing :( really bummed since it's for my Enchanted collection. Thanks!

please let me know if I have anything for Enchanted, I received mine and it has a bubble of paint missing :( really bummed since it's for my Enchanted collection. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about that Echo. I know they gave those to us sealed site unseen which is something new that the Soda Fountain is doing. I really just looking for other Beloved Tales at this time or the Wall-E marquee.

CONGRATS! That's awesome...wow a year! That is definitely a conquered search!

By the way, I'm just curious- you have this beautiful Wall-E lanyard, but you don't want the Wall-E BT on it? Why not?

--Melanie

CONGRATS! That's awesome...wow a year! That is definitely a conquered search!

By the way, I'm just curious- you have this beautiful Wall-E lanyard, but you don't want the Wall-E BT on it? Why not?

--Melanie

Good question, I currently have the BT Wall-E on my corkboard with the rest of my Beloved Tales. I just might switch it to the lanyard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back