• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally Got A Wall-E Marquee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Got A Wall-E Marquee!!!!
Good question, I currently have the BT Wall-E on my corkboard with the rest of my Beloved Tales. I just might switch it to the lanyard as well.

OH RIGHT! I didn't think about the fact that you probably have it categorized with BT, hahaha. Well, as a fellow Wall-E lover, I'd love to see your lanyard if you decide to update!

It's looking awesome so far! :)

--Melanie

Thank you my DPF community, I'm really happy to finally own WALL-E, he has eluded me since I have started collecting, what a struggle.
Like I said I would just about give up on every one of my pins to own this little guy. I want to thank Cheri aka "Bshmerlie" for making this epic trade with me for the Wall-E Marquee. Hope you were able to get some cast member assistance with walking out of DLR with all those pins you now own. Thanks again!

I was there first hand to see the whole trade happen!!! It was so exciting, yay!!! I'm so glad you got your pin, you definitely deserve it and thanks for letting me hold it for a few seconds lol :hug:

Did you get it through purchase, trade, soul to the devil, giving up first born child? Would like to know, not too many people trading this bad boy.

6 Trading / 261 Wanting

Soul to the devil:D haha.

I purchased it from Catburger.

CONGRATS ANGEL!!! YAY!!! So many good pin stories recently :) Now never let it go!!

tumblr_mfakawnA5X1s0mr1eo1_500.gif

Yayyyyy congrats Angel!!!!! I know how much u wanted that marquee and now ur lanyard is completed and totally EPIC :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back