• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Five Pin Exchange - With a Twin Twist! Double the fun!

TRADING Five Pin Exchange - With a Twin Twist! Double the fun!
Hi Everyone. I chose one pin. Can't get photo to load but it is this pin.

202109106102.jpg

An old Cast Lanyard pin. :) Box is headed to @Pinfun

Kevin package showed up this week while I was gone but I got a chance to make my picks yesterday and go through my pins to replenish it. It’s on it’s way as of today.
572cc176229b6cc26f94dd9c3cb5c6c6.jpg

All three great choices! Never seen that Avocado pin before. Cool Rajah . . . I'm still looking for the Sven fanny pack . . . I think that was a cute set! :)

Kevin package arrived today and here are my pulls!

I wasn’t expecting to take 4 but I have a story for each.

White rabbit was obvious since i collect AIW.

The Minnie pin is going to be the second pin for my nieces memorial collection of Minnies. Now I need to find a small photo of her for it.

As a Texan by birth I decided I needed the Mickey pin. He can hang out with my Longhorns Mickey pin. Have to be careful not to start to a Mickey Texas side collection now.

von Drake was just for fun and something different.

Packaging shipping this week once I have an address. Happy trading all!

f5b108d696c46113378b1babfac9452b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevin package arrived today and here are my pulls!

I wasn’t expecting to take 4 but I have a story for each.

White rabbit was obvious since i collect AIW.

The Minnie pin is going to be the second pin for my nieces memorial collection of Minnies. Now I need to find a small photo of her for it.

As a Texan by birth I decided I needed the Mickey pin. He can hang out with my Longhorns Mickey pin. Have to be careful not to start to a Mickey Texas side collection now.

von Drake was just for fun and something different.

Packaging shipping this week once I have an address. Happy trading all!

f5b108d696c46113378b1babfac9452b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super choices! Are you needing any of the other White Rabbit emojis? We have some of the others, I know.

Love the Minnie pin! That's one I've tried to get through PinPics in the past, but suffers from being so old! How big is the picture hole, BTW?

So glad you found fun pins! :)

Super choices! Are you needing any of the other White Rabbit emojis? We have some of the others, I know.

Love the Minnie pin! That's one I've tried to get through PinPics in the past, but suffers from being so old! How big is the picture hole, BTW?

So glad you found fun pins! :)
I haven’t measured it but a little smaller than a passport photo.

Wow. I didn’t expect to drop in 3 you would want! Yea I nailed it this time. :). I’m particularly thrilled you liked the Minnie. I had gotten that last year in the DPF trading box adventure (]whatever that was called) and pulled it for my son. But he seems to be more visually attracted to larger Minnie’s or ones with the polka dot patterns. So when I saw your post about your memorial for your niece - I knew it’s home should be with you. You just made my day.

Wow. I didn’t expect to drop in 3 you would want! Yea I nailed it this time. :). I’m particularly thrilled you liked the Minnie. I had gotten that last year in the DPF trading box adventure (]whatever that was called) and pulled it for my son. But he seems to be more visually attracted to larger Minnie’s or ones with the polka dot patterns. So when I saw your post about your memorial for your niece - I knew it’s home should be with you. You just made my day.
It’s the perfect addition! I didn’t even know it existed.

10046076_a0e0fb782f35cb3a3cb5524b2f7d57d8.jpg

My choices from the Kevin box. I love the Prince John and the Cheshire D and I have been
thinking of collecting these HMs.

Package is leaving today.

WOW! Love the Rabbit HM! I just know I'm going to have to get the whole set . . . Judy Hopps is awfully lonely at the moment . . . and they are so CUTE!

Here are my two selections from the Grogu package, both for my Goofy collection.
Package will be on its way to @Poohlady5 next!
9c276b1dd6d5b3d39d950378743e3769.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Yay! I added those in for you, knowing you collect Goofy. I didn't have anything on your wants list, so I took a chance.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back