• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Five Pin Exchange - With a Twin Twist! Double the fun!

Grogu package arrived today. Here are my selections. It will be off to @Disneychildwithin early next week.

8dabe1142383faa9b5ff221173a0d4f6.jpg

@stratasfan @GroguFan

Thank you for hosting this game. It’s been great fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I sent out the Kevin package, and I never posted pictures. The reason I never posted pictures is because I did not choose any pins. I had some of the pins already. I did add a couple of pins to the package though.
I'm sorry, I tried so hard to add something you would like.

Hey, I just noticed your moderator tag! How have I not noticed that before? Congratulations!!!

A couple weeks ago, I think! So, you haven't missed it long! Thanks! I'm being the janitor at the moment and cleaning through the old Guides and updating them to match the new software! :)

I have the Kevin package!

I traded 4 pins. 2 Aurora pins and 2 hidden Mickeys I didn't have.

Also picked up a couple stickers and a Mike card from the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game ( I really miss that game! )

Also - I got an awesome zap!! A Mickey and Minnie pin from the WDW 50th celebration. It's so pretty - THANK YOU!!

722af1bb4074cfc47a7acbbc12504324.jpg

I'm getting the package packed up so it can head back home! Thank you to Sarah and Elizabeth for creating this fun for us!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

I have the Kevin package!

I traded 4 pins. 2 Aurora pins and 2 hidden Mickeys I didn't have.

Also picked up a couple stickers and a Mike card from the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game ( I really miss that game! )

Also - I got an awesome zap!! A Mickey and Minnie pin from the WDW 50th celebration. It's so pretty - THANK YOU!!

722af1bb4074cfc47a7acbbc12504324.jpg

I'm getting the package packed up so it can head back home! Thank you to Sarah and Elizabeth for creating this fun for us!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
That 50th pin is really pretty!

Here they are! I'll do a post for each . . . just so it doesn't get confusing! This is the Grogu package! With some super amazing Zaps! Bit thanks to whoever put in the Donald luggage tag . . . I LOVE the Mickey Shorts art and this is too cool! Thanks to @TonkaToy for the fabulous "Doll and Pin Collector"" pin, too! Sis just really went over the moon! Thanks to everyone! The Hawaiian keychain, the Grogu key, the stickers! The little Mickey bag! We are DEFINITELY using this when we travel! And in the meantime . . . pins! :) Speaking of pins . . . the pins were fabulous! I've been wanting that Mary Poppins pin for ages now, but never really seemed to go after it on PinPics. But, so happy! Our cat, Sammy, was "practically perfect in every way" and I've been wanting this because of him. The Mickey Pirate pin is one I have on my memory board because I got from an in-person trade at Disney Springs with another tourist who was soooooo friendly! And I really wanted one for my Mickey board, so this is staying! And Donald on the cannon is too cute and he's staying! Sis is over the moon with the Minnie KDS pin! Many thanks to whoever put these in! Thanks to everyone who made this package super fun! :)

20230801174925-87a1e993.jpg

Here is the Kevin package . . . @sbmpins and I had made a trade in the days preceding us posting these two packages out at the beginning of their journeys, so the two Kevin Animal Kingdom pins are actually that trade! Very happy! I am really liking the whole colour and feel of these AK anniversary pins! And the Kevin card was from her, too . . . not only just a little belated birthday . . . but I wouldn't have minded if it said "Happy Retirement"! :) I have NEVER seen Kevin on a card! This is being treated very nicely until I get it displayed! :)

The pins are super fun and Sis is over the moon with the Minnie JDS pin and the Grogu Feel the Force! The stickers . . . that Olaf button is definitely going on my Frozen board (even though I don't do much Olaf . . .I LOVE the Warm Hugs!). The two things I don't know who they are from, but we definitely want to give a super hug thanks to are the Grogu Tap . . . Tap . . . Tap pin and the FigPin! We didn't know how the "shelf" pins would look, but this is one of our favorite Grogu scenes and the pin sure is amazingly cute! Definitely a winner and I hope the designer got a bonus. The FigPin . . . this has been a grail of mine for ages! My favorite Mickey Mouse short and the art and I love France and it is just . . . *sigh* AMAZING! Many thanks to all who participated in this super fun two-package exchange! We are defintiely going to be doing another of these, as I loved watching everyone's picks!
:kevin:

20230801174932-d044717a.jpg

Back