• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* Game Closed ** Please send payment! Granting a special Princesses' wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking back. Sent a payment for four spots. Please check time my first post time.

edit: just checked my pm sent. 1139a was my requesting Maleficent, Rapunzel, Olaf, and Pascal. Payment was sent soon after. Also, pascal is no longer available! What happened?

Last edited:
Just checking back. Sent a payment for four spots. Please check time my first post time.

edit: just checked my pm sent. 1139a was my requesting Maleficent, Rapunzel, Olaf, and Pascal. Payment was sent soon after. Also, pascal is no longer available! What happened?

I accidently deleted him, he is still on the spreadsheet. He will be re-added in a few minutes.

** I added a spot since I made a mistake on Olaf. Olaf (1) is Mayaworld4U, Olaf (2) is jhari16. Since I made the mistake I will be adding another prize that will be Olaf from the AMC theater and the El Capitan Frozen ticket pin.**

Once everyone pays up, and the envelopes have been assigned to all the various characters, are you going to post our prizes online, or are we just going to be surprised when we get our packages?

It doesn't really matter to me either way. I'm just a curious person! ;)

By the way, I LOVE the fact that your kids are taking part in this. :bigthumb:

I'm so excited !!

tumblr_inline_mxu87reBK11s0vnr1.gif

Once everyone pays up, and the envelopes have been assigned to all the various characters, are you going to post our prizes online, or are we just going to be surprised when we get our packages?

It doesn't really matter to me either way. I'm just a curious person! ;)

By the way, I LOVE the fact that your kids are taking part in this. :bigthumb:
Me too! I can't stand the suspense of surprises! Lol
love the kids are learning about helping others! We need more of that :)

I will post what everyone won. That way those of you that don't like suspense won't have to wait.

Just waiting for payment from:
dizpinfreak
iStitch
doc - paying Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back