• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

* Game Closed ** Please send payment! Granting a special Princesses' wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Game Closed ** Please send payment! Granting a special Princesses' wish!
All LBE's have been labeled! We will post winnings after all payments are received (just in case we have to choose an alternate). Thank you :)

All LBE's are numbered and stuffed!

My kiddos helped "Name" the LBE's!!!

Thank you to everyone who participated! This was truly amazing!

Thank you for hosting this game and helping a Princess get her bike ^_^! So excited to see what everyone has won ^_^

All LBE's have been labeled! We will post winnings after all payments are received (just in case we have to choose an alternate). Thank you :)

Exciting. And again thanks for doing this!

And I love that your princess and prince is helping!

I hope they liked the small christmas gifts. Just a very small thank you for doing all this!

I see a princess is wearing her new Pajamas!! :D Did she like them?

aw crud, sorry everybody. I hate being the last one to pay, but can we please change my color now. :x:

Thank you again for doing this!!!

Everyone is paid up! We will be listing who won what later on this afternoon.

FYI! If I can scrounge up enough pins, we might be doing a high stakes game $50 a spot but only 10 spots! (We still have some pins coming from Hollie).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back