• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!
My parents are really elderly and my father is bedridden so we try to take them dinner every night. It is our one obligation we try to adhere to. They just don't get around well anymore so I want to spend as much time with them as I can. They are truly the reason we still live in Vegas or I am sure we would be closer to the mouse somewhere!

That's awesome! :D I wish more people took care of their parents like that.

I apologize for taking so long to respond! I went back and forth between two certain pins, but I have decided to choose Pin 76905: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Directional Sign. Thanks Rocke01 for this awesome game! :)

WOW you all have been busy! It is only 7:25 here! Here is what is still available. Jodi PM's me last night and gave me a list of what she would want next as she is spending the day at WDW (I am jealous!). She wants Pin 93586: DSF - Marquee - Monsters, Inc - Sulley, Mike and Boo. Here are the next 5 and what is left to choose from...

12. 12TinyHat
13. 24MrShaun
14. 19tinawap
15. 17huertajv
22Supermannino

Last edited:
I have PM'd TinyHat to let them know they are next. I hope everyone is happy with what they are getting so far! I am enjoying watching what is chosen when. My LEAST favorite pin was already chosen, and two of my favorites are still available... LOL. To each their own when it comes to collecting! LOL

Good for you biancabearr I am glad you got one! I will have at least 2 in the next game and maybe more. I have not decided if I am going to do the mega game I have been working on or another one like this first. Watch Mid March for the next one.

PODM – Pluto’s
#8 tinawap
PODM – Steamboat
#4 buancabearr
PODM – Mulan
#2 dizpinfreak
PODM – Lady & Tramp
#9 tinawap
PODM – Jungle Book
#6 Tier
#3 Betham1959
#12 TinyHat
#1 jsutherin1
#5 jsutherin1
#13 MrShaun
#7 Dalamara
#15 huertajv
#11 jsutherin1
#16 Supermannino
#14 tinawap
#10 AgentR

Last edited:
Good for you biancabearr I am glad you got one! I will have at least 2 in the next game and maybe more. I have not decided if I am going to do the mega game I have been working on or another one like this first. Watch Mid March for the next one.

OOOOhhhh a Mega Game...... I love Rocke01's games...... I will definately play

This one is going to be unlike any game run so far. I am trying for 100 spots and you will get to pick! We will see if I will have enough to do it by then! I am working on it though and it will happen at some point.

Thanks! I may take you up on that! My room mate does all that kind of stuff and she has been really busy lately. I am really looking forward to this game. I have put tons of thought and asked a lot of questions to a lot of people as to what they would like. In fact... if any of you have some input on what you like to see in games let me know! I am really trying to make this mega game something for everyone... LOL. I have been working on it for well over a month now and am about half way there. I just hope I don't confuse everyone with my vision! LOL

I must have not saved my entry for MrShaun. They chose the This is love pin. The second entry is updated.

OK Tinawap chooses Pin 80171: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Characters #4 - Mike Wazowski

This is torture lol. I have a pretty good idea of what I'll get, but I still can't decide what I'll pick with the last pick...

I am curious... PM me with what you think you will end up with. If you are right I will send you something extra with your pin... LOL! I know I have not been right on the pick order at ALL~

I am curious... PM me with what you think you will end up with. If you are right I will send you something extra with your pin... LOL! I know I have not been right on the pick order at ALL~

PM sent and yes there have been a few that I THOUGHT to be "weird" picks, which aren't really weird at all since everyone has their collection or thought process when it comes to picking. The 1st few may have gone for pins to add to their collection while the latter may be trying to get the most bang for their buck. :D

There might be a lull in the picking as I don't know if Vicki even knows this is a game where she picks her pin. I don't think it was when she bought her spots. There might be a bit of a wait on this one unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back