• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!
You got it! With that they are all spoken for. As soon as payments are made we can get this one started!

Last payment reminder sent. The scrambler list will be posted tomorrow night and the game will start first thing Saturday morning. Good Luck everyone!

There are still four spots available. There are also 4 spots not paid for yet. If they are not paid for by the end of tomorrow night there will be eight spots so only 3 PODM's are guaranteed. That does not mean that ONLY 3 could be taken. It just means that if 3 are guaranteed I can not get more than 2 with my numbers (the numbers that are still available once this is closed. If anyone would like to get the 4 that are available now you can. The game will close as far as being able to buy numbers Friday night at 9PM Disneyland Time (Pacific time). Those that still have unpaid numbers will lose them at 8PM Disneyland time and anyone that wants to pick up an extra one will have one hour to do so and pay for it. I will post the scrambled numbers afterward so everyone will see where they fall as far as picking and we will get started. If the person that won the first pick wants to pick their pin tomorrow night late they will be able to so we can get the ball rolling. If not it will start the next morning. I am getting excited for all the picking to start. Will not be long now!

All spots selected have been paid for. 3 spots left! This one will start the selection process anytime after 9pm on 3/22. Good Luck everyone. I hope you all get whichever spot you want. Thanks for playing my game. Look for another one to start Mid March.

All spots selected have been paid for. 3 spots left! This one will start the selection process anytime after 9pm on 3/22. Good Luck everyone. I hope you all get whichever spot you want. Thanks for playing my game. Look for another one to start Mid March.

I'll take 20 & 2 Please!

Could we get the pinpics number for the PODM's please. New to PODM's, so not sure which they could be since they seem to be released yearly?

All 25 numbers have been bought and paid for. I will put the scrambled numbers up soon. Thank you everyone!

Just click on these thumbnails for the PinPics numbers.

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to seeing the list, this is my 1st game :D

All 25 numbers have been bought and paid for. I will put the scrambled numbers up soon. Thank you everyone!

Just click on these thumbnails for the PinPics numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back