• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!
kriscar selects Pin 62766: HKDL - Christmas 2007 - 6 Pins Set (Minnie Mouse Only)
brookepleins chooses next
The next five slots have been PM'd to let them know they have a choice coming up

3 brookepleins
6 Mad hatter
14 Dalamara
29 MrShaun
15 MrShaun
20 neonlightning
13 tinawap
4 Katdianee
12 ME
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
30 docfish2u gives slot to ownedbycats
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

This last pin is an Artist Proof

Last edited:
If anyone knows how to get a hold of brookepleins please let her know it is her turn to choose her pin. I have sent a PM but it appears she has not been on DPF since the third. We are at a stand still until she chooses.

Sorry, guys...I was out of town. My husband and I went to Colorado to see family and friends and the day we got there, my father-in-law passed away. We were supposed to get back Tuesday and literally JUST got back.

Sorry, guys...I was out of town. My husband and I went to Colorado to see family and friends and the day we got there, my father-in-law passed away. We were supposed to get back Tuesday and literally JUST got back.

Im so sorry to hear that. It puts our pin obsession in perspective, you know?

So sorry to hear of your loss! I agree with Chroll, it puts all of this into perspective.

brookepleins chooses Pin 72399: Walt's Classic Collection - Lady and the Tramp - Lady, Jock, and Trusty

6 Mad hatter
14 Dalamara
29 MrShaun
15 MrShaun
20 neonlightning
13 tinawap
4 Katdianee
12 ME
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

MrShaun chooses Pin 74064: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Pirates of the Caribbean® Attraction and Pin 49684: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2006 (Haunted Mansion Stitch)

20 neonlightning
13 tinawap
4 Katdianee
12 ME
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

nice choice! In the true spirit of this game, I am exchanging my spot with TiaraLion as she is the next lowest that only had one spot! I will IM her to let her know it is her pick!

12 ME... giving my spot to TiaraLion
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion ME
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

nice choice! In the true spirit of this game, I am exchanging my spot with TiaraLion as she is the next lowest that only had one spot! I will IM her to let her know it is her pick!

12 ME... giving my spot to TiaraLion
5 kimkinsey97
1 Mad hatter
9 Mad hatter
18 Mad hatter
11 MrShaun
17 brookepleins
21 tinawap
27 scarsiandam
16 TiaraLion ME
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u
26 Dalamara
19 docfish2u

Hey you copy cat!!! You are awesome!!!

Awwww that's so nice!! :) You made my morning. Let me take a look when I can get on a real computer instead of my phone. :)

ETA Ok if I'm reading this right I will take Pin 53262: WDW - A Pirates Life for Me - Chip and Dale if it is still available.
Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back