• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!
Since we are half way through we are starting to get the mailings together. If you did not send us your address make sure you do so we can mail you your pin(s). Thanks to everyone that participated!

Last edited:
Just wanted everyone to know we mailed out a bunch of the pins from this today. You may even receive them before this game is over! I don't know why this one is taking so long!

I am also going to start another game as soon as this one is over with. It will run the same way. I am still contemplating what PODM's I am going to offer but I am thinking maybe Jungle Book and Fantasia. We will see.

Last edited:
David... wanna play a side game? PM me what you think the last two pins will be and if you are right I will send you an extra pin! You have to send me your answer today though... Let's see how good you are! LOL

Glad to see the pins are now arriving at their new homes. I will send the rest out when this game ends. Waiting on Tinawap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back