• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game is full, please remit payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, list is generated and the winner is......Booger1964!

Here is a list of names and the prizes you won. I will be shipping hopefully on Saturday.

Hambee 9, 2

noohman 14,17,25

lynn99 18,29,24

Booger1964 22,30,1

speedwaystar1 7,5,13

hdmichael 26,15

hn3475 16,28

CCofRR13 10

sockgnome 20,8

Rvaya 27

tinawap 21,12,6

JacobsenWithAnE 19

Room41more 3

Charisma82 11

Maleficent913 4, 23

Last edited:
OMG! I got the one I wanted :D What a great pick me up for the day.

Thanks for another awesome game and great pin prizes.

You always have such nice pins in your games. I am thrilled to have won the Snow White. For some reason, it is the only The Kiss that I didn't buy when they came out. Thank you so much.

can you double check the numbers you listed for me? they are the same as my pics, and you have two #20s listed in the prizes....

Oh, I see what you're saying Lynn99. There were two no. 3's, 11's, and 12's assigned (not no. 20), but prizes 17, 18 and 29 are still left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back