• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gnoming Around the World Game (...and here we go!)

Here are Hidden_Miki's pics of Donald at the Haunted Glen Tavern Inn in Santa Paula, CA! :anxious:

For contest submittal ...

254439098_zps40d69410.jpg

Other goodies ...

fe5a644c-59b9-4f51-b5d7-0163ed216b71_zps66ee0a9b.jpg

0f3e73456fafd1010f1b0da1921852e2_zps5df17afb.jpg

That's right ... the Donald is still workin' it. :hsd: Granted, he's taking the long way about it, but still!

Where do you take a visiting duck in a town with "lake" in the name? One guess.

IMG_0282_zpsb25664a6.jpg

This is the one I'm submitting for the contest. I might post a few others later, but for now, Donald is packed up and ready to head back to Cali. I just need Pbs10's address. I asked for it weeks ago so I'd be ready... and then I accidentally deleted it when I cleared my inbox. :facepalm:

Woohoo, we are cookin' now.

I bet you'll get a quick response about the address. You may want to pm David and Judy as well. They seem to have pretty good records.

Is anyone else pondering Mickey's current locale? If he's no where to be found, I'm debating buying a mickey gnome statue and finishing my end...

So we know that Sam aka Pbs10 has Gnome Donald and is lagging on posting his picture and sending it to the last player! Come on Sam get with the program. Team Mickey is no where to be found, last I heard MASTER had shipped it to Jim aka coblj003 a while ago to Illinios.

I have updated post # 4 on page 1 with the most current update, this game should be ending rather shortly either this month or next.

W.W.E.D. (What Would Edna Do?)

Larges.gif

Back