• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gnoming Around the World Game (...and here we go!)

Wow, what a game! Looks like it's coming to the end. I just called and checked with my home and it it looks like one of the Gnomes has reached California and when I arrive tomorrow I will announce who is back in my possession.

Kupo please post all the final pictures so we can let the voting begin this upcoming week for best Gnome picture.

40_taking-polaroid-master-b_amp_w-gif.gif

Last edited:
-RECEIVING TRANSMISSION-

We finally have a connection! Good work, Agent P! Ahem... Good day to you all! Operation: Gnome Go Home was tougher than we anticipated. We had scheduled Agent Mickey to a remote and discreet location for pick-up. We first thought that going to a Disney-themed would be ideal, but our team noticed that Agent Mickey may get lost in the crowd.

We took Agent Mickey to an educational institution called the University of California, Riverside. Agent Mickey first went to the middle of the campus, which housed the campus' statue.

gnome1_zps98a304d7.jpg

Unfortunately, we were ambushed by Dr. Doofenschmirtz and his henchmen. Agent Mickey ran off to the UC Riverside Bell Tower. Each of the UC campuses has a bell tower on campus. Occassionally, the bell tower starts playing songs during the lunch hour. Thankfully for Agent Mickey, there were no songs playing for him to be distracted by.

gnome2_zps9e7c692a.jpg

Dr. Doofenschmirtz used his helicopterinator to catch-up to Agent Mickey. His henchmen trapped him at the bell tower. We called for back-up, and Agent P flew up to the helicopterinator with his jet pack and destroyed the helicopterinator. Agent P carried Agent Mickey to the secret agent in charge of the area. His name: Agent Scotty. Scotty is the mascot for the University of California, Riverside. What people do not know is that he works under cover for the OWCA. Agent Mickey was safely put in the care of Scotty, and they waited for Agent Mickey's pick-up.

gnome3_zps477a94d0.jpg

Mission: Gnome Go Home may have had a couple of bumps, but Agent Mickey had been picked-up and sent to his return point.

-END OF TRANSMISSION-

Okay guys, I believe the post is now up to date BUT we cannot begin voting yet since I have still yet to find some people's photos and other's have yet to say (or perhaps I missed it) which one they are submitting :) Please refer to that post to see who is still missing a definitive photo :D

So Gnome Donald arrived to his final destination 48 hours before Gnome Mickey! Looks like we have a winning team but like Kupo mentioned above we will be voting soon for best picture in different categories for prizes!

Don't forget that Donald needed help! THAT SHOULD BE A 49 HOUR DEDUCTION!!!!! Cause Mickey had to wait for nothing...and then when Mickey got lost he didn't get no help. So go Mickey for being independent and not needing no help :lol:

BTW, I am sorry this slipped my mind. Thank-you Coblj003 for the wonderful Mulan and Khan Carousel pin! It is so beautiful! You definitely made my day. :)

Howdy guys, let's get this game wrapped up with the final voting. Kupo can we create a new voting thread on Monday which allows us to see votes for these four categories.

* Best Overall
* Most Adventurous
* Best Holiday Spirit
* Most Artistic

We want to give those who have not updated their pictures yet until the end of this weekend, Sunday, to submit their picture.

fireredhead (needs to choose one)
Master
Coblj003 (needs to choose one)
Pbs10

We can then begin voting from this coming Monday till next Saturday and we can announce all winners next Sunday.

Back