• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Goofy Moe's Super Bowl Zaps Recieved Thread Keep posting New rules to game!!!!

ZAPPED! Goofy Moe's Super Bowl Zaps Recieved Thread Keep posting New rules to game!!!!
So, a few weeks ago one of my packages got lost in the mail... the package was going to another one of DPF's awesome members... Eyhahndisney generously volunteered to send me one of the pins that was lost, to make up for the one that was lost!!! in addition they zapped me with these beautiful pins that I have been wanting for awhile now....

hLv9ZqP.jpg

Thank you soooooo much Jackie and Casey!!!!

So, a few weeks ago one of my packages got lost in the mail... the package was going to another one of DPF's awesome members... Eyhahndisney generously volunteered to send me one of the pins that was lost, to make up for the one that was lost!!! in addition they zapped me with these beautiful pins that I have been wanting for awhile now....

hLv9ZqP.jpg

Thank you soooooo much Jackie and Casey!!!!

wow thanks for the Super Bowl Zap Jjasman
here is what I got:
92737-Figment HM chaser
91242-Pluto sleeping HM
91249-Dumbo HM crow chaser
85510-Cleo HM t shirt

love the pins sorry not good with posting pics

Oooooh my goodness, I just received ANOTHER zap from the Super Bowl game!! I got this awesome pin from jsutherin1:

pin93455

I am so grateful to have been chosen again, THANK YOU!! :D

Jodi is so awesome! She sent an awesome pin from my wants from this!
I got this pin:
x
pin2979

Jodi, you are awesome and I can not thank you enough! Ariel is my favorite princess and will be cherished so much! Thank you :) :hug:

Ohmygosh! I received my first zap and I am sooo excited! Thank you sooo much David (docfish2u)!

zap1.jpg

The Bambi/Thumper one is one I've been dying for lately and my Good vs. Evil collection is now complete with Basil! Soo happy.

Jodi is so awesome! She sent an awesome pin from my wants from this!
I got this pin:
x
pin2979

Jodi, you are awesome and I can not thank you enough! Ariel is my favorite princess and will be cherished so much! Thank you :) :hug:

You are both quite welcome and you deserve it for being so upbeat and helpful all the time! :) And Erika you are making me blush :redface:

I received a ZAP from Jodi for this game! It was a great surprise! I was quite humbled that she chose me of all the people here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jodi! Dare I say.... the Jodi blitz continues and it's my Birthday today too!.... Here is what I received...

pin90958

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Pass holder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

Thank you Jodi!, you are truly a blessing!

Last edited:
I received a ZAP from Jodi for this game! It was a great surprise! I was quite humbled that she chose me of all the people here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jodi! And dare I say.... the Jodi blitz continues and it's my Birthday today too!.... Here is what I received...

pin90958

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Pass holder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean

Thank you Jodi!, you are truly a blessing!

I'm so glad you got it on your birthday....that rocks! (I told you it was only just beginning) :)

Thanks again Sweetie! I LOVE IT! Every time I look at it it brings a smile to my face! I may have never had the honor of meeting you, but I am blessed to call you friend!

I was zapped! I couldn't be more stunned and humbled. Thank you so very much, Jackie and Casey! I got Pin 85118: DLR/WDW Characters Dressed as Cast Members - Minnie Dressed as a Housekeeping Cast Member and about a million pin backs, which were desperately needed! I cannot thank you enough. I may never need to buy another pin back as long as I live. I do love the pin, which was on my wants list, but I feel like the Cheshire Cat with all the pin backs. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jackie and Casey! Bobbie :hug::stitch: I I which ww which

I was also zapped by Jodi (jsutherin1)!! I was very surprised to see another package in my P.O. Box this morning, as I have been waiting on another package from a UK trader (which I did in fact also get today too!). I am very honored, humbled and appreciative of the thoughtfulness and kindness of members here on DPF :3

Jodi zapped me a very cool item, which was the Vintage ticket book memo pad! It basically is a replica book of the A,B, C, D, and E tickets from the old Disney days but in the form of a memo pad book! She had used one of the papers during a trade we had done from before to write me a note in my package and I had commented on how neat it was. And she zaps me with one!! Such a thoughtful gift!! :D

And this pin was also in the package:

Thank u sooooooooooo much Jodi!! U rock!! :hug::hug: I shall enjoy and treasure these lovely items u have given me :)

Sorry about not posting pics... I swear that is the next thing for me on my to do list is to learn how to post my pics on DPF (I know several ppl have posted tutorials here on how to do this) ^_^;; lol

Back